00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dakale just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer

10,168 Views | 11 Replies

Why is there a march for breast cancer but no march for testicular cancer?

Testicular cancer kills more people than breast cancer, yet nobody does fundraisers in the same way, ever.

Is this just a case of stereotyping all men as fearless warriors and all women as sheltered wallflowers? Why are women valued more than men in our society?

Sometimes I hate this planet.

Response to Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer 2012-12-17 16:06:02

At 12/17/12 03:57 PM, Ononymous wrote:

Testicular cancer kills more people than breast cancer, yet nobody does fundraisers in the same way, ever.

Is this just a case of stereotyping all men as fearless warriors and all women as sheltered wallflowers? Why are women valued more than men in our society?

Sometimes I hate this planet.

Oh Bitch Bitch Bitch!

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer 2012-12-17 16:23:15

At 12/17/12 03:57 PM, Ononymous wrote: Why is there a march for breast cancer but no march for testicular cancer?

When was the last time you heard a man question if he had a problem with his testicles?

Women are more open with discussing and caring about their breasts than men are of their testicles. Women will go to regular check ups to make sure they are still fine while men tend to avoid such things. Men, over all, are more arrogant and stupid when it comes to their well being. Many men refuse to get their prostate checked even if they had some symptoms as they are either too shy or too arrogant to be open about discussing their reproductive organs with a doctor.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer 2012-12-17 16:27:56

liberal feminist agenda !@#!@

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Response to Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer 2012-12-17 16:47:40

At 12/17/12 04:23 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Men, over all, are more arrogant and stupid when it comes to their well being.

That, and I've heard women openly laugh at testicular cancer. Not teenage girls, not kids giggling at the mention of genitalia, women. As well, a woman with breast cancer isn't considered "half a woman" is she? People take breast cancer more seriously than testicular cancer. Regardless of which affects more people, they are both serious.

Response to Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer 2012-12-17 17:47:27

I do not want to live in a flat chested society.

BBS Signature

Response to Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer 2012-12-17 20:10:15

Because a lot of men are pervs and a man's nutsack isn't something that can be exploited like a woman's breasts are.

BBS Signature

Response to Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer 2012-12-17 20:20:44

im suprised NG aint followin Nuts cancer either. Everybody on here drawin dick and balls n shit

BBS Signature

Response to Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer 2012-12-17 20:47:32

I've always wondered the same thing. Why don't people care about any other cancer? People only care about breast cancer.

Response to Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer 2012-12-17 21:45:17

At 12/17/12 08:47 PM, Jeffyx wrote: I've always wondered the same thing. Why don't people care about any other cancer? People only care about breast cancer.

Because tits sell. You see in those companies doing these promotions in which they pledge to donate part of a product's profits to breast cancer foundations (I imagine that amount is very, very small, but they'll never let you know that). It's like Playboy without the nudity.

BBS Signature

Response to Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer 2012-12-18 03:33:02

Because females.

Response to Breast Cancer vs Testicular Cancer 2012-12-18 10:33:49

why do you hate the boobies

follow me to the promised land

I hope I'm not stinking up the place with my superior logic

BBS Signature