New Topic Respond to this Topic
MrRivux
MrRivux
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Looking For A Musicians Help Dec. 16th, 2012 @ 11:45 PM Reply

Hello New Grounds, My name is Logan and I am 19 years old. I have got a parody team going and we Need a Musicians Help. We need help on someone making an Intrumental of The Script's Song Hall of Fame. The parody will either be a parody for minecraft or some other game. We dont have any money so we are looking for a person to help us with the kindess of their heart =3. to get ahold of me please add me on skype

My skype name is loganhood1

weiss993
weiss993
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking For A Musicians Help Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 05:25 PM Reply

At 12/16/12 11:45 PM, MrRivux wrote: Hello New Grounds, My name is Logan and I am 19 years old. I have got a parody team going and we Need a Musicians Help. We need help on someone making an Intrumental of The Script's Song Hall of Fame. The parody will either be a parody for minecraft or some other game. We dont have any money so we are looking for a person to help us with the kindess of their heart =3. to get ahold of me please add me on skype

My skype name is loganhood1

hi my name is aaron weiss. I saw your ad and would like to help you on doing the music. I have a newgrounds page and would love to do the music for ur parody. Check out my page and tell me if you like my stuff enough that you want my help. Hope to ehar from you soon. Aaron