New Topic Respond to this Topic
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Hey Animators! I'd love a hand! Dec. 16th, 2012 @ 03:13 PM Reply

Hello, NewGrounds. I am Ryry67dude, you might know me from such films as When It's Gone or What are the Odds. But you probably don't, so to most of you, I'm just a musician/voice actor/writer. I currently have a number of audio projects that have been started, but they never fully went through to fruition, and are now nothing but a couple audio bytes wishing they could grow up to be a full-fledged animation! The ideas are as follows:

1) Marvin the Magician: A cute story about a boy who is walkin along and meets a magician, who claims to hve extraordinary powers. Marvin pulls the "pick a card, any card" trick on the kid, to prove his worth. The kid draws a card, followed by Marvin lighting the deck on fire. He then pulls a card out of his hat triumphantly. BUT ITS THE WRONG CARD. He then pulls another out of his sleeve. STILL THE WRONG CARD. This continues as Marvin creates even more supernatural ways to summon cards, but he keeps getting it wrong. Etc.

Run time: about 2 minutes

2) 10 Things Not To Do: Exactly what it says on the tin. An informative list of ten things not to do in a certain situation with funny accompanying skits. Could possibly be a series.

Run time: about 2 minutes again.

3) Smash School: An animated adaptation of a horribly written fanfiction found right here by clicking on these words that are a different color than the rest. If you opted out of reading the fic, it will make fun of how ridiculous it is, including its messed up plot, characters, and misspellings.

Run time: 2:31 for part 1

If you want to take part in any of these projects, just reply here or send me a PM. Before I give you the audio slips, I would like to see what kind of animating you can do. If I deem you good enough (fortunately, I'm not too picky), then we get to work together! Thank you for reading. In exchange, you get this

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Hey Animators! I'd love a hand! Dec. 16th, 2012 @ 03:15 PM Reply

At 12/16/12 03:13 PM, Ryry67dude wrote:

:Before I give you the audio slips, I would like to see what kind of animating you can do.

By that obscure statement I mean I just want to see a sample fo your work to make sure it's animation and not a slideshow.

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Hey Animators! I'd love a hand! Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 11:48 AM Reply

It's starting to echo in here..........

Anyway, NUMBER 2 has been taken! That leaves animators to take 1 and 3

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Hey Animators! I'd love a hand! Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 11:55 AM Reply

It's starting to echo in here..........

Anyway, NUMBER 2 has been taken! That leaves animators to take 1 and 3

BBS Signature
AntmanVernon305
AntmanVernon305
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Hey Animators! I'd love a hand! Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 10:12 AM Reply

Not helping you Ryry

Trollolololololo

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Hey Animators! I'd love a hand! Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 10:18 AM Reply

At 12/20/12 10:12 AM, AntmanVernon305 wrote: Not helping you Ryry

Trollolololololo

Wouldn't want it. All you'd do is crap on the script, Anthony

BBS Signature
AntmanVernon305
AntmanVernon305
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Hey Animators! I'd love a hand! Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 10:22 AM Reply

Fair enough

BBS Signature