Here's my picks for good Christmas movies...
- Bad Santa: For some reason, this gets me in the Christmas spirit moreso than all those schmaltzy feel good holiday films.
- Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale: An awesome foreign flick about a group of guys and one kid who kidnap and ransom what they think is Santa Claus.
- Saint Nick (a.k.a. Sint): Another foreign flick. Every 32 years on Saint Nicholas day, a supernatural version of Saint Nick (and his helpers, the Black Peters) shows up and kills a whole buncha people, and its up to a grizzled cop and teenage boy to stop him.
- Black Christmas: The original (though, I have a soft spot for the awful remake as well).
- Christmas Evil: A flick about a guy who's so obsessed with the holiday, he dresses up as Santa and steals toys from the factory where he works, and kills those who don't have the Christmas spirit. Seriously, it's just a damn good movie.
- Die Hard: A Christmas classic. :)