00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blozeoff just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bieber would be murderer foiled

2,567 Views | 52 Replies

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 18:03:17

At 12/13/12 01:05 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: There were 3 guys involved and the final payout would only be $5,000. Doesn't seem worth it for such a high profile job.

The infamy and the fact that he would've helped mankind would've been more than enough in terms of payment.

The $5,000 was just the cherry on top.

Cherry on top.

Cherry.

/wink

Gooch for MOD 09'

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 19:45:19

At 12/13/12 06:03 PM, g0t wrote:

lol The man got jokes

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 19:45:23

Wait, If the guy liked the Biebz so much, why did he want to kill him?

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 19:47:45

At 12/13/12 07:45 PM, Jeffyx wrote: Wait, If the guy liked the Biebz so much, why did he want to kill him?

You kill someone and they are yours - Forever.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 20:37:39

At 12/13/12 04:00 PM, w33zl wrote: Castrate Justin Bieber...is this man stupid?

There's nothing there!

Indeed. Based on what I heard of his voice, isn't he already a eunuch?

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 21:12:51

At 12/13/12 03:00 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Hopefully he lives a long life and fades quickly away into obscurity never to be heard from again.

Exactly like Aaron Carter.
Who is Aaron Carter, you ask?
Nobody, and that is the point.

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 21:19:40

At 12/13/12 12:25 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: He wanted to castrate and kill Justin Beiber and his bodyguard!!
I gotta say though, it would be intresting if they succeeded haha

If that were the case and if they did kill him, this world would be a better place. Half the populations of girls would die inside. lol

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 21:28:02

The story of the young pop singer sounds cryptically like this one

http://www.queerty.com/model-on-trial-for-castrating-his-boy friend-wearing-testicles-as-bracelets-20121007/

Of which a gold digging male portuguese model. Killed his gay boyfriend and ripped off his testicles with a corkscrew.

Read the story, cause he was walking downtown while wearing them on his wrist.

This could of been tidbits.... leave it to Beiber

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 21:30:45

hmm...little disappointed he didnt succeed

why stop being an asshole,when its so damn fun

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 21:31:59

I cant support castration in any case unlesss its against a rapist or child molester. But the murdering him makes sense. Much more sense rhan the guy shooting up a Batman theatre. They must have taken a wrong turn to the Twilight theatre.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 21:45:06

At 12/13/12 09:36 PM, FBIpolux wrote: I never watch the news.

This is why.

How can you people digest all this shit? Honestly. Seek help.

I always throw it up after.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 22:08:21

I am a believer of giving credit where credit is due and I have to say that he does deserve some sort of credit. From playing guitar on the side of the street to being a multi-million dollar recording artist is quite a huge feat. It's kind of disgusting that an adult would want to murder a "kid" in my opinion

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 22:43:37

At 12/13/12 10:19 PM, FBIpolux wrote:

Fox news makes my eyes bleed

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-13 23:34:12

Whoa that chick Andrea Canning looks a lot like Madonna

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-14 00:28:09

At 12/13/12 10:08 PM, TheBlizzard wrote: I am a believer of giving credit where credit is due and I have to say that he does deserve some sort of credit. From playing guitar on the side of the street to being a multi-million dollar recording artist is quite a huge feat. It's kind of disgusting that an adult would want to murder a "kid" in my opinion

Thats exactly how i feel man. Everybody hates on him but nobody knows him (not saying i do) now im no j.b. fan but you have to give credit where credit is due.this guy could sing,play and dance circles around anybody who has posted all this hateful bullspit. I'm not saying dancing and singing and all that shit makes him better than anyone but he sure has accomplished a lot with it. Any contributing newground artist(or any body with basic music skills for that matter) can see that his music is very good and he deserves any praise he gets. My personal opinion is that all the hate comes from the jealous dudes that say "i hate justin beiber" in public and all the females around just melt over the idea of J.B.
Now if thats not a hater i dont know what is. as far as him being murdered and castrated WOW thats horrible and some of you fools on here saying it would be cool would not feel that way if the person being targeted was your friend or family member so you can stop trying to come across as "dark or "twisted" because everyone knows your just a scared child.

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-14 01:02:25

This kid really doesn't deserve the attention he gets, negative or positive. It's gotten to the point where people are trying to kill him now, holy fuck.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-14 06:11:54

At 12/14/12 05:58 AM, Korriken wrote: anyone remember the Spice Girls? Anyone? didn't think so.

Yeah, I used to listen to them a lot in the '90s.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-14 07:02:26

At 12/14/12 06:11 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/14/12 05:58 AM, Korriken wrote: anyone remember the Spice Girls? Anyone? didn't think so.
Yeah, I used to listen to them a lot in the '90s.

Why?

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-14 08:17:03

You know when you're on YouTube, listening to some rock song, when some brain-dead attention seeker posts "LOLOLOL, 1000 THUMZ UP N I KILL JUSTIN BEEBER" in the comments?

Looks lIke that one guy finally got 1,000 likes.

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-14 08:22:21

And what if he succeeded? Bieber would be lifted as a martyr...it's best just to let time run it's course on the little bastard.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-14 08:42:26

At 12/14/12 05:58 AM, Korriken wrote:
At 12/14/12 01:05 AM, Sekhem wrote:
#cantkillaLEGEND
Bieber's not a legend, he's not even that talented. Yeah, he can sing but so can most people.

Bieber was made by the music industry. someone found an otherwise normal kid, gave him some music to perform, and bam, instant fame.

in a few years he'll vanish, much like the other kiddie singers. soon another little kiddie will instantly become famous. the cycle will continue.

anyone remember the Spice Girls? Anyone? didn't think so.

Actually I'm pretty sure everyone remembers the spice girls. Unless you're around 12 or so.

Also, the fact that Justin Bieber has been around for YEARS now says he's here to stay. He's the first internet phenom to hit it big, he stays in the history books whether you like it or not.

Gooch for MOD 09'

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-14 09:03:05

At 12/13/12 09:19 PM, Seamonky wrote:

If that were the case and if they did kill him, this world would be a better place. Half the populations of girls would die inside, and around an 1/8th of them would actually kill themselves. lol

Made a quick fix to that.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Bieber would be murderer foiled 2012-12-14 09:05:51

Literally millions of teenagers would've killed themselves. Somebody should totally whack R-Patz and K-Stew as well, we can do without them and their fans.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature