Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 06:07 AM Reply

At 1/2/13 08:10 PM, MikeyS9607 wrote: PICTURED:
Monitor with MLP stickers for customization.
Applejack figure. Behind my keyboard. Should be on my shelves.
Mobile phone. Old crappy Motorola. Don't care, I only use it for contacting family. LEft of keyboard.

Do your IRL friends find it weird with the pony stuff or do they watch MLP too?
Nothing against it lol just holy fucking stickers.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
SirJuicyLemon
SirJuicyLemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 02:30 PM Reply

Oh it's cool to see many of you guys have Bamboo tablets. But sometimes i may think that the settings of pressure and all those things aren't so well in my tablet... Like, i draw lines that sometimes appear more thick (draw with pressure), mostly on curves and i was wondering if that was normal to happen. Please tell me your secrets :0

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 03:42 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 02:30 PM, SirJuicyLemon wrote: Oh it's cool to see many of you guys have Bamboo tablets. But sometimes i may think that the settings of pressure and all those things aren't so well in my tablet... Like, i draw lines that sometimes appear more thick (draw with pressure), mostly on curves and i was wondering if that was normal to happen. Please tell me your secrets :0

the lowest pressure depth of any tablet is 512 levels. flash work in about 30 levels. you'll never see a difference. try adjusting your settings for the tablet itself to "firm"

xXLordMooCowXx
xXLordMooCowXx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 05:46 PM Reply

ehhhh...? guess thats why I have a lack of good animation ideas however computer is badass everything else ... well you see it

What does your Workspace look like?

LUIZSAT
LUIZSAT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 03:07 AM Reply

A little unrest.But i can find things what i want exactly.

Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 05:24 PM Reply

Here is my setup... it really dose not compare to anyone else's here :|

Features!
Wacom Intuos 4
Wacom Intuos pen with the button missing :(
Smudge Guard
Wacom Inkling
Moleskine Notebook with Angry Faice & Ng stickers
Fuckin KeyBoard
(Cant See) Microsoft life cam.
hd sound speakers
Gamecom Headset

Sorry its hard to take a picture with a small webcam with a chord the size of your dick.

BBS Signature
KhanhCPham
KhanhCPham
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 06:04 PM Reply

At 12/17/12 04:41 PM, Max-Vador wrote: tablet laptop <3

Have the same one. It has a huge hot spot on the left side that could burn.

Currently doing short rough animations here http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 11th, 2013 @ 09:32 AM Reply

At 1/10/13 06:04 PM, KhanhCPham wrote:

you got a T4220? i have 2 small shadow spots on the screen but that's all. what do you mean by hot spot?

and i'm hoping to get a Q series Fujitsu soon

Zeebra
Zeebra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 05:13 AM Reply

At 1/7/13 03:42 PM, Max-Vador wrote: the lowest pressure depth of any tablet is 512 levels. flash work in about 30 levels. you'll never see a difference. try adjusting your settings for the tablet itself to "firm"

Hmmm... good to know

At 1/8/13 05:46 PM, xXLordMooCowXx wrote: ehhhh...? guess thats why I have a lack of good animation ideas however computer is badass everything else ... well you see it

Practice makes perfect they say.

At 1/10/13 05:24 PM, Potatoman wrote: Here is my setup... it really dose not compare to anyone else's here :|

Nice setup and gadgets.

Smudge Guard

Do you use this for your pencil sketches?

Wacom Inkling

Wow i just googled this gadget and it looks really cool. What are the pro's and con's? And would you recommend it to illustrators?

Sorry its hard to take a picture with a small webcam with a chord the size of your dick.

Haha

BBS Signature
SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Artist
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 12:10 PM Reply

My XL Intuos4 is off to the side, leaning on the wall. The Dell is there for no real reason; my real PC is right next to it, obscured by the desk tray. Custom built, ftw.

(._.) ( l: ) (.-.) ( :l ) (._.)

BBS Signature
Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 08:47 PM Reply

At 1/15/13 12:10 PM, SuperBastard wrote: My XL Intuos4 is off to the side, leaning on the wall. The Dell is there for no real reason; my real PC is right next to it, obscured by the desk tray. Custom built, ftw.

LMFAO

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 10:40 PM Reply

At 1/15/13 05:13 AM, zeebrafication wrote:
At 1/10/13 05:24 PM, Potatoman wrote: Here is my setup... it really dose not compare to anyone else's here :|
Nice setup and gadgets.

Smudge Guard
Do you use this for your pencil sketches?

Wacom Inkling
Wow i just googled this gadget and it looks really cool. What are the pro's and con's? And would you recommend it to illustrators?

Haha

1. Yes the Smudge guard helps my hand glide across my tablet and keeps pencil/ink off my hand (I'm a lefty)
Pro's Of Inkling:
1.Go wherever the fuck you want and save your art as vector images
2. high quality ink
3. Pressure sensitivity is perfect (as if it wasn't for any other wacom product)
4.Angle Sensitive
5. Make new layers while on the go
6.comes with a highly compact sexy little carrying case that can easily fit in skinny jeans
7. Software is built into the detector so you dont need to bring a cd around with you
8. Pen has a bit of weight to it :3
9. Everyone is jealous of you
10. Draw shit like this and show it to your family
10.5: Makes it super easy to make Character Sketches for a video game (Btw im up for hire)
11. Looks Sexy
12. Has so many good things about it
13. Gets you bitchez
14. Getz u money
Cons:
1. Lines might be a little off but this is for sketching not "fine linework"
2. You might not want to take it everywhere Ex: The Ghetto
3.At the moment you can only do ink. There is no Felt tip/Pencil/Mechanical Pencil attachments D:
4. May get you to many bitchez (I dont know if its a bad thing i just find it to hard to manage all these bitchez)
5.People might kill you over it (Lol Jk)

So yeah...

BBS Signature
Pkmn2
Pkmn2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 01:12 AM Reply

All I need is on this picture. Paper not included.
Who needs order?

Nintentrix. Presto Sprites! Retro Sights!

BBS Signature
KhanhCPham
KhanhCPham
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 05:36 AM Reply

At 1/11/13 09:32 AM, Max-Vador wrote:
you got a T4220? i have 2 small shadow spots on the screen but that's all. what do you mean by hot spot?

Yes I got a 4220 but its a Intel Core Duo 2. The hot spot is where the fan is placed. The air blowing out does get really hot. I do wish to get a Cintiq with a powerful desktop but with that money its better for me get a laptop because I move around a lot. I'll get another Fujitsu and although its pricey, it great to draw on and its reliable.

Currently doing short rough animations here http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 09:44 AM Reply

At 1/16/13 05:36 AM, KhanhCPham wrote:
At 1/11/13 09:32 AM, Max-Vador wrote:

Yes I got a 4220 but its a Intel Core Duo 2. The hot spot is where the fan is placed. The air blowing out does get really hot. I do wish to get a Cintiq with a powerful desktop but with that money its better for me get a laptop because I move around a lot. I'll get another Fujitsu and although its pricey, it great to draw on and its reliable.

oh true that fan port pumps out some heat.

i almost went with the Fujitsu Stylistic but i knew i'd hate myself with no keyboard.
and i'll most likely never get a cintiq, for the price of one, i can get the newest Q series Fujitsu or lenovo ideapad, and have the same feature i'm after, but not be tied down to a desktop. and the digitizers on lenovo and fujitsu are made by wacom so you can't really complain.

@potato: i used to have the Logitech IO pen. precursor to inkling. it was novel but not very practical

Zeebra
Zeebra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to What does your Workspace look like? Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 03:05 PM Reply

At 1/15/13 08:47 PM, Jomillex wrote: LMFAO

X2

At 1/15/13 10:40 PM, Potatoman wrote:
13. Gets you bitchez
14. Getz u money

Now i want an Inkling

At 1/16/13 01:12 AM, Pkmn2 wrote: All I need is on this picture. Paper not included.

Everything looks so new and clean :]

At 1/16/13 09:44 AM, Max-Vador wrote:
i almost went with the Fujitsu Stylistic but i knew i'd hate myself with no keyboard.
and i'll most likely never get a cintiq, for the price of one, i can get the newest Q series Fujitsu or lenovo ideapad, and have the same feature i'm after, but not be tied down to a desktop. and the digitizers on lenovo and fujitsu are made by wacom so you can't really complain.

shit these gadgets are pricy. the price of a tablet clintiq on the go.

BBS Signature