• 3 Replies
CosmicJProductions
CosmicJProductions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
I have a question. Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 08:40 PM

Does anyone have a good idea of where to look in order to find decent animators that might be willing to work with me? I've found a few on youtube. One was in a state in where she was willing to accept projects but she was only accepting comedic shorts that were no more than a minute. One was busy, and a couple have yet to respond. It doesn't seem this forum does much either as most animators rarely visit here it seems. At least from what i see. I don't know. So many posts and so little contributions. If anyone knows of a whole community where a group of animators go and are willing as well as able to help please let me know. Thanks. :)

Another question. I hear from someone that it is better to start out with animations first then get voice actors later when it comes to working on projects. I want to know if that is just one man's opinion or if that is most people's recommendations on how to officially start with a project(aside from scripts, of course).

Mattish002
Mattish002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to I have a question. Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 08:46 PM

There is a Animations forum for just that here on Newgrounds. Check that.

CosmicJProductions
CosmicJProductions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I have a question. Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 08:49 PM

At 12/11/12 08:46 PM, Mattish002 wrote: There is a Animations forum for just that here on Newgrounds. Check that.

I thought that forum was just for animators to discuss animation and all that. I did once check on the collab forum but there was no response from anyone except one person whom i asked to show what he/she can do. And i think that was it with the topic. Also, it doesn't seem like really anyone gets any help that much over there, so i am looking elsewhere, of course. I don't want to go to the animation forum and look like a troll getting all off topic or somewhat on topic. Nevertheless i will check it out, and if it looks okay i will go ahead and ask. :)

stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to I have a question. Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 08:51 PM

There's also a collaboraiton forum http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/forum/19 That's all about people getting together. I hope your projects work out.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature