00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

metroid story here!

703 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

metroid story here! 2012-12-11 16:03:31

samus walks in on her parents fucking and they yell at her to get out, then mom goes to talk to her and samus is crying.

mom apologieses and says its a grown up thing. samus changes the subject and asks why theres so much fighting going on around K2L and her mom starts crying too.

sceen change to pionchi roaming around the forest and camra zooms into a local miltary station planning a defence tactic against the soon-to-be-in coming pirate attack. adam malkovitch's dad, lets call him 'john malkovitch' is planning a defence tactic with the galactic federation and admeral dane.

dane and others have been fighting the progressive raid of ridly and kraids ships for weeks with no let up of the incoming terror.

a day after samus sees the fun of her parents, there's group or town meetings all over the planet warning every civillian to hide and shelter them selves as much as possable. they do justly that.

-the day of the attack-
sceen change to outside and alams and fighter jets take off. ships of the pirates come down and start obliterating the city. some people take guns to the street and try to aid the attack killing a few pirates. eventually ridly and kraid land thair ships and start attacking the well fortified government buildings as halph the pirate raid helps, and the other halph destroys the rest of the city, house by house.

eventually the pirates are heard exploading nearby houses and screams are herd in the distance. samus' parents get jittery and decide to leave the house with samus.
they take some pistols and leave get thir naibors and head into the woods. they decide to see the comunity shelter building that was made for just this. they see it is near the govenment buidings that ridly and kraid are attacking and continue untill they are behind the building.

they also see manny civillians fighting bac around the govenment and civillian buildings.
samus' dad shoots the locked door knob and they get inside. they are greeted by pointed guns and a voice saying "you could have knocked..." they get in and decide to up the tower of the civillian building.
they make it halph way when the pirates start attacking it. blowing holes in the upper most places. screams and panacing blast out from everyone as they all try to make it to the basment only to find there is no basment.

everyone that doesnt get trampeled gets out and is greated by kraid or threw the back door, ridley. samus, and her family try to hide in the closet around the underside of the stairs. they lock the door.
once the screams and laud noises stop. they wait just 10 more minutes to come out. they push the 2 dead bodys awy from the wedged door and make thair way into the rest of the room.

they look out the windows seeing all the enemys have mooved on.

a floor hatch opens to find some more people with guns. they also want to leave to another city.
they take some guns and try heading away from the area.

about 10 minutes of running, they see ridly and a few pirate ships coming after them. THEY RUN FASTER.
lazors and shots coming at them taking down people all around. a ship goes over them and about 100 feet in frount of the group, it lands as if the pirates are playing with thair pray.

ridley ripping the heads off the slower ones as the group starts spreading out. samus' familly makes it to the left area going straight into the woods. as they are 100 feet untill in they notice they are the only ones left. samus dad tells samus' mom and samus to go into the woods and buy them some time. its too late. ridly bitch slapps pops and mum as samus hears the crunches and death shreeks of her parents.

allarmingly ridly starts talking "and your the last pupet on the string! i might just have to keep you as a pet-like mamento!... on second thought, ILL JUT ET YOU! COME HERE YOU LITTLE WORM!!!"

as ridley grabs samus, she kicks her shoes in his eyes "AHHH YOU SCUM!!!" and throws her into a pile of trash.

"AHHH ILL RIP YOUR ARMS OFF AND MAKE YOU MY SERVANT!!!"
as he turns around, he sees some more federation and chozo ships coming down blasting down his own.
"SHIT!!! MY LITTLE BIRDIES! RETREATE! RETREEEEAAAATE!!!!!"

samus crying in the trash, notices humans cleaning up the trash as some strange bird creatures arguing with other humans one being admeral dane. they all look at samus now creeping out of the trash. a big bird with a robe on came over to samus and says it will all be ok soon...

lol i ompletely chnged the first chapter of the metroid monga and thats what this is... idk, i think mine has a better story than, "everyone needs more gasoline!" because thats all aflorite is really being used as.

I'm not high, im just on cafine, adrenaline rush, and/or have a "rocket" in my pocket!

BBS Signature

Response to metroid story here! 2012-12-11 17:19:25

At 12/11/12 04:03 PM, googletoper wrote: samus walks in on her parents fucking and they yell at her to get out, then mom goes to talk to her and samus is crying.

stopped reading

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to metroid story here! 2012-12-11 23:07:08

At 12/11/12 05:19 PM, Idioteque123 wrote:
At 12/11/12 04:03 PM, googletoper wrote: samus walks in on her parents fucking and they yell at her to get out, then mom goes to talk to her and samus is crying.
stopped reading

Ditto

Grungy Mech action in 1940s Russia! Read Iron and Ice!

Response to metroid story here! 2012-12-12 02:47:25

Really... is this a joke?

Response to metroid story here! 2012-12-16 15:46:38

At 12/12/12 02:47 AM, hostileburritos wrote:
Really... is this a joke?

lol after maaking this, i went on to read the real monga at metroid dot retropixel dot net. thats were i bsicly got the idea, but having not read it in year the story may have become my phantasy game... XD

im just wondering about the wiiU metroid game that may or may not be in production currently. haha! maybe even the metroid dread or whatever that metroid game reference was about in metroid prime1!!!
i even saw it, it was after the big ice-rock boss in phendranna drifts.

also there was a leaked picture that i saw on the nintendo google plus page (i think theats were i sw it) had pic of high res samus in 1st person like the primes, and a dark ally but had the halo life gayge so that made it not seam legit...

I'm not high, im just on cafine, adrenaline rush, and/or have a "rocket" in my pocket!

BBS Signature

Response to metroid story here! 2012-12-16 16:21:03

I can write better then I am drunk. USE FLIPPIN CAPS!

Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature