• 2 Replies
Aldaz108
Aldaz108
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
How with Youtube channel! Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 03:31 PM

Alright, I have restarted my youtube channel and ... Well It seems like I am not getting the views or anything like befort and stuff. Just asking for some feedback really.

Please have a look around my channel and give me some feedback here http://www.youtube.com/brandonaldaz

Any Feedback on how I could improve will be very appreciated. Cheers.

Aldaz Media Gaming channel!

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to How with Youtube channel! Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 05:16 PM

At 12/10/12 03:31 PM, Aldaz108 wrote: Alright, I have restarted my youtube channel and ... Well It seems like I am not getting the views or anything like befort and stuff. Just asking for some feedback really.

Please have a look around my channel and give me some feedback here http://www.youtube.com/brandonaldaz

Any Feedback on how I could improve will be very appreciated. Cheers.

Too bad youtube doesn't have a forum right ;D
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that this isn't the place to ask for advice about youtube. They're kind of competition with Newgrounds I think. So ya....
Look on a different forum? :/
Or have someone from around here to make an animated promo video, submit it in the portal and get views that way! :)

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to How with Youtube channel! Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 05:39 PM

The Where is / How to Forum isn't the right place to ask this. This forum is more for Newgrounds related questions.

Since your videos seem to be gaming related, I think the Video Games Forum would be the best place to go.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature