Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 07:45 PM

It's a beautiful day to be a Giants fan.

Request a review ]                                                                            sea otters hold hands in their sleep so they don't drift away from each other

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 08:01 PM

At 12/9/12 07:37 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 12/9/12 07:11 PM, ViceFullbuster wrote: Somebody save Larry :'(
SeaHawks won by a score of 58 to 00. Are the Cardinals staffed by high school players or what? That is a massive beating...

So this is the same team that started 4-0, and now lost however many straight, and people dare to think that this team was going to compete with Seattle and the Niners with despite being shit in virtually every position other than Fitzgerald. How they beat the Patriots early on, no one will ever know.

Speaking of Larry, they need to trade him badly because it's pretty clear that Arizona will be a pathetic team next year with no QB, and he's wasting away his talents in irrelevance. You would think teams like Denver, New England or some other contender would get this guy next year.

and the Giants v. Saints game isn't much better. :/

Saints are finished, this is pretty much one season they want to throw away, and it certainly hasn't been the first season that the Saints did just that.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 09:21 PM

At 12/9/12 01:45 PM, ZJ wrote:
10-3 for Cincy going into the 2nd quarter. What were you saying now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOtYPcC4tQ

Yeehaw that's what >:D

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 10:12 PM

At 12/9/12 02:52 AM, ZJ wrote: The Lions @ The Packers (A blowout on Sunday? Funnnnnnnnnnnnn.)

Ha! The Packers are barely holding it together right now, and that's against Detroit! People seriously need to stop getting injured...

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 11:09 PM

When are you guys gonna post anime girls?

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 11:12 PM

At 12/9/12 11:09 PM, tsukikomi wrote: When are you guys gonna post anime girls?

When the Lions and the Browns go to the Super Bowl together.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 11:24 PM

At 12/9/12 10:12 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 12/9/12 02:52 AM, ZJ wrote: The Lions @ The Packers (A blowout on Sunday? Funnnnnnnnnnnnn.)
Ha! The Packers are barely holding it together right now, and that's against Detroit! People seriously need to stop getting injured...

The Packers certainly pulled ahead in this second half. 27-17 with 2:21 left. It's going to take some luck to see the Lions get back on top. Looks like the obvious outcome is happening after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bHQacIYIbc

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 11:32 PM

At 12/9/12 11:24 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 12/9/12 10:12 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
The Packers certainly pulled ahead in this second half. 27-17 with 2:21 left. It's going to take some luck to see the Lions get back on top. Looks like the obvious outcome is happening after all.

I never said they were going to LOSE, it's just not even close to being a blowout. The good news is that Woodson and possibly (not likely) Matthews are coming back pretty soon, who the defense pretty much depends on.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 11:43 PM

At 12/9/12 11:32 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
I never said they were going to LOSE, it's just not even close to being a blowout. The good news is that Woodson and possibly (not likely) Matthews are coming back pretty soon, who the defense pretty much depends on.

Oh well, Texans v. Patriots should be an entertaining one. ;)

Sig by Some Guy - AMA

BBS Signature
DELUCA2400
DELUCA2400
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 12:50 AM

I don't see the Browns game on your list. This makes me sad.

SergeiPetrenko
SergeiPetrenko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 12:58 AM

If it's not the Raiders, then Sergei doesn't care!

I am Sergei Petrenko, The Hero of Novosibirsk, The Mighty Black Russian, The Tsar of Third-Person Posts.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 03:19 AM

Wait, so I missed it, and any other website would just fill my head with lies...how did the Cowboys do? Did we whip some ass for once?

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 11:33 AM

At 12/10/12 03:19 AM, Phobotech wrote: Wait, so I missed it, and any other website would just fill my head with lies...how did the Cowboys do? Did we whip some ass for once?

The Bengals let them off the hook.

Still at least better than what the Browns did, I mean the Bengals went down fighting and didn't commit a 50 yard penalty. Still, some help they turn out to be.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Sentio
Sentio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 01:07 PM

Good week so far with that Ravens loss essentially knocking them from the race for the second seed in the AFC. Also always good to see the Steelers lose, though it is strange to be at this point in the season and not be willing the Chargers to lose every week. I'm not used to Denver breezing the division like this!

Now all we need is a Texans win to put the Broncos firmly in pole position for the bye before the showdown next week in Baltimore...

Buy the Newgrounds Writing Anthology
Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 10:40 PM

At 12/10/12 01:07 PM, Sentio wrote:
Now all we need is a Texans win to put the Broncos firmly in pole position for the bye before the showdown next week in Baltimore...

Doesn't look like the Texans are going to get that win. The Patriots are beating them by a score of 28 to 00 in the third quarter...yikes.

Which is good for the Bengals in the playoff race...so...yay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ApuMZeyys

Sig by Some Guy - AMA

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 11:29 PM

At 12/9/12 11:09 PM, tsukikomi wrote: When are you guys gonna post anime girls?

Sad to say that you're barking up the wrong tree here, but you could try if you want because I don't mind.

Houston is simply getting their asses handed to, which is a bit of a shock but not surprising, considering that they can't seem to play up to their competition in the biggest games for whatever reason. The bigger question is there anyone in the AFC that can challenge the Patriots, if they get home-field advantage throughout?

BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 12:02 AM

Does anybody else come for just the boobs?

Hi

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 12:03 AM

At 12/10/12 11:29 PM, orangebomb wrote:
The bigger question is there anyone in the AFC that can challenge the Patriots, if they get home-field advantage throughout?

The only one I'd say with any sort of certainty would be Peyton Manning's Broncos, but I'd say that any team COULD get lucky and beat them. They're not invincible.

Well, time to get ready for Bengals v. Eagles...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUsLCSwE0Bo

Sig by Some Guy - AMA

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 12:10 AM

Hey Packers (team and fans).
Enjoy your guaranteed free win at home against the Lions every year, you fucking pricks.

Dora Revolution | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature
Sentio
Sentio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 12:40 PM

At 12/10/12 10:40 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 12/10/12 01:07 PM, Sentio wrote:
Doesn't look like the Texans are going to get that win. The Patriots are beating them by a score of 28 to 00 in the third quarter...yikes.

Bleh, that was disappointing, but it isn't over yet. The Patriots still have to beat the 49ers, and if Houston carries on like that they may drop 2 games from now to the finish and let the Broncos sneak ahead of them instead.

Which is good for the Bengals in the playoff race...so...yay?

I'm not sure I see how this helps the Bengals. Sure, making the Texans need to beat the Colts might have had value, but the Colts can merrily get thrashed by the Texans and still make it so long as they beat the Chiefs... Colts are as good as in, so the Bengals and Steelers may as well stop concerning themselves with them.

Reality is that the Bengals are fighting it out for teh 6th seed with the Steelers. The game between the two decides it all most likely.

At 12/11/12 12:03 AM, ZJ wrote:
The only one I'd say with any sort of certainty would be Peyton Manning's Broncos, but I'd say that any team COULD get lucky and beat them. They're not invincible.

Travelling to the Patriots is the one game I don't want to see the Broncos have to make. Sure there are other tough potential fixtures, but that is the only one I'd say the Broncos would be heavy underdogs in. Any other scenario and I''m happy (though dodging a wildcard game with the Steelers would be nice too).

Buy the Newgrounds Writing Anthology
Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Nfl Thread? Nfl Thread. (boobs Too) Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 01:30 PM

At 12/11/12 12:03 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 12/10/12 11:29 PM, orangebomb wrote:
The bigger question is there anyone in the AFC that can challenge the Patriots, if they get home-field advantage throughout?
The only one I'd say with any sort of certainty would be Peyton Manning's Broncos,

If they are playing at Mile High, then the Broncos will have a big advantage, if not, then I can't see them winning on the road. You don't bet against the Patriots in the playoffs when they play in Foxborough.

but I'd say that any team COULD get lucky and beat them. They're not invincible.

They could, but I greatly doubt that. Patriots already had their loss to an inferior team in the Cardinals, {which should never had happened}, they're not going to lose to another inferior team again at home.

Well, time to get ready for Bengals v. Eagles...

If the Bengals don't win this game against the Eagles, who have given up on this season a long time ago, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

BBS Signature