Fifty-50
Fifty-50
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 11:18:27

At 12/8/12 10:47 AM, KiwiSundae wrote:
At 12/8/12 09:49 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: Please study some anatomy, draw properly proportioned women.
Please.
I'll do it for practice, but nothing more.

So you're saying you won't do it? Okay. Keep going, You'll definitely grow into a great artist with that attitude.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 12:45:14

At 12/8/12 11:18 AM, Fifty-50 wrote:
At 12/8/12 10:47 AM, KiwiSundae wrote:
At 12/8/12 09:49 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: Please study some anatomy, draw properly proportioned women.
Please.
I'll do it for practice, but nothing more.
So you're saying you won't do it? Okay. Keep going, You'll definitely grow into a great artist with that attitude.

If it's studies you want me to post, then I will do it. I actually have one that I would like to show you in fact. Just give me a few minutes to reduce the size of it, though. :)

The time for making a webcomic is now..Introducing...

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 12:47:25

Here is a pose study. I drew a woman meditating. I know it's not much, but that's what I got.

The Art of KiwiSundae!

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 12:49:18

At 12/8/12 11:56 AM, 24901miles wrote:
Also, her left knee's angle compared with the way her left ankle is rotated is disturbing.

And the location of the holsters is wrong. They need to be on the outside of her thigns so they move parallel to her body while she's running, and can actually be reached by each hand without rotating her torso or giving herself a 220-degree bear hug.

I have it stylized, but I see where you're coming from, and that will be something to watch out for when I draw her next time.

As for the holsters, I actually got rid of those.

Thanks for your advice.

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 12:51:30

I know it's a little dark, but I will work on correcting some of the lines, so that they actually show up in the picture. So, yeah. I will get right to work on it. And yes, she's chatting with a woman, and yes, she plans to use that dildo.

The Art of KiwiSundae!

BBS Signature
Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 12:54:08

I just measured that waist with a ruler and that shit seems legit

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
IloveNantes
IloveNantes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 13:04:20

At 12/8/12 12:51 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: I know it's a little dark, but I will work on correcting some of the lines, so that they actually show up in the picture. So, yeah. I will get right to work on it. And yes, she's chatting with a woman, and yes, she plans to use that dildo.

This is actually marginally better than the rest of the trite garbage you usually churn out. But why is her upper body so stiff and upright while the lower body clearly indicates she's resting on upholstery? And for heaven's sake get rid of that dent you always put in your women's backs. I want you to check this blog out trust me you'll learn something out of it since it rips apart actual professionals as opposed to the 'lower NG artists' so you'll probably listen better over there.

be my fan... because.

KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 13:16:07

At 12/8/12 01:04 PM, Escalus wrote:
At 12/8/12 12:47 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: Here is a pose study. I drew a woman meditating. I know it's not much, but that's what I got.
That pose study is so old, you showed it in your "my art thread re-do" do something "new"

Actually, this is not old. I just did this like three days ago, but thanks for trying. You win a consolation prize.

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 13:29:22

At 12/8/12 01:04 PM, IloveNantes wrote:
At 12/8/12 12:51 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: I know it's a little dark, but I will work on correcting some of the lines, so that they actually show up in the picture. So, yeah. I will get right to work on it. And yes, she's chatting with a woman, and yes, she plans to use that dildo.
This is actually marginally better than the rest of the trite garbage you usually churn out. But why is her upper body so stiff and upright while the lower body clearly indicates she's resting on upholstery? And for heaven's sake get rid of that dent you always put in your women's backs. I want you to check this blog out trust me you'll learn something out of it since it rips apart actual professionals as opposed to the 'lower NG artists' so you'll probably listen better over there.

Okay, give me a couple hours to actually post the corrections, because right now I am studying for my accounting final *yuck*. But, what I did is reduce the size of the dent in her back, so now, at least to me, it looks like she's more relaxed. Also, could you help me draw her lingerie? I'm not exactly sure if I have the folds correct.

BBS Signature
lovingthedark
lovingthedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Artist
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 13:47:57

The foot is overextended past what I believe is humanly possible. Even when arched downward as much as possible, the angle of the arch of the foot foot shouldn't be able to go more than a few degrees past a straight line. The angle of the toes are fine though. The foot that's further away is almost okay.

Ankles are too thin. Is her other arm on top of the back of the chair for support?
Neck is too long and thin, head is twice the size it needs to be.

Basic Art Tips_______________Art 101_______________ Orn's Scouting Guide_______________NG Art Chat

IloveNantes
IloveNantes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 14:02:24

At 12/8/12 01:54 PM, Escalus wrote:
At 12/8/12 01:04 PM, IloveNantes wrote: I want you to check this blog out trust me you'll learn something out of it since it rips apart actual professionals as opposed to the 'lower NG artists' so you'll probably listen better over there.
OMG I LOVE THAT BLOG!! xD (I thought I was the only one who read it!)

No way! You're not the only one. Discovered the blog around April and I haven't looked back since, it's a real eye opener (and entertaining)

be my fan... because.

KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 14:05:47

At 12/8/12 01:47 PM, lovingthedark wrote: The foot is overextended past what I believe is humanly possible. Even when arched downward as much as possible, the angle of the arch of the foot foot shouldn't be able to go more than a few degrees past a straight line. The angle of the toes are fine though. The foot that's further away is almost okay.

Ankles are too thin. Is her other arm on top of the back of the chair for support?
Neck is too long and thin, head is twice the size it needs to be.

In regards to the ankles, it's stylization. I don't mean to try and defend it, but it's the style I am going for. Anyways, I will go ahead and look into some of these foot errors. As for the head, again. Stylization. But again, I appreciate your feedback.

BBS Signature
MisterAce
MisterAce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 14:06:50

I also read it and I think it helped me focus on my anatomy.

KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 14:10:46

At 12/8/12 01:47 PM, lovingthedark wrote: The foot is overextended past what I believe is humanly possible. Even when arched downward as much as possible, the angle of the arch of the foot foot shouldn't be able to go more than a few degrees past a straight line. The angle of the toes are fine though. The foot that's further away is almost okay.

Could you show me what you would do with the foot real quick? I'm working on it right now, but I'm slightly confused.

BBS Signature
lovingthedark
lovingthedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Artist
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 14:28:21

At 12/8/12 02:10 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: Could you show me what you would do with the foot real quick? I'm working on it right now, but I'm slightly confused.

No.

Basic Art Tips_______________Art 101_______________ Orn's Scouting Guide_______________NG Art Chat

Nova-Solstice
Nova-Solstice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 14:29:24

so... from what i see....

you would first put a background, an intro, coloring effects, all the works...

BEFORE!!!! you would fix the controversial anatomy problems in your damn art work...

im saddened that theres always someone on newgrounds willing to vocalize their advice to deaf ears (or type their advice to blind eyes? whatever)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nova-Solstice
Nova-Solstice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 14:30:28

At 12/8/12 02:28 PM, lovingthedark wrote:
At 12/8/12 02:10 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: Could you show me what you would do with the foot real quick? I'm working on it right now, but I'm slightly confused.
No.

*clicks the thumbs up button on this reply... if there was one*

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 14:41:41

At 12/8/12 02:29 PM, Nova-Solstice wrote: so... from what i see....

BEFORE!!!! you would fix the controversial anatomy problems in your damn art work...

im saddened that theres always someone on newgrounds willing to vocalize their advice to deaf ears (or type their advice to blind eyes? whatever)

Nova, I get where you're coming from. But it's time to put our feud aside. I am trying my best, alright? Get off my back and stop being hostile. You too, Escalus.

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 14:45:06

Also, could someone help me with the folds of her lingerie? I honestly don't know if it's right and would like some help on it.

BBS Signature
Nova-Solstice
Nova-Solstice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 14:53:19

At 12/8/12 02:41 PM, KiwiSundae wrote:
At 12/8/12 02:29 PM, Nova-Solstice wrote: so... from what i see....

Nova, I get where you're coming from. But it's time to put our feud aside. I am trying my best, alright? Get off my back and stop being hostile. You too, Escalus.

feud?...

erm, so what youre telling me is... that your best, consists of the same flawed crap you keep submitting?

if it is, id seek a new hobby if i were you...perhaps you can try my hobbies; watching anime, sleeping and playing card games (my art is also a hobby, but you cant draw like me for two reasons, one youre not me... and two i havent prepared any for display xD)

or instead, some more suitable to you- such as intense masturbatory rituals?... furiously beating your meat does consume time and burn calories :D

have you given a thought to maybe coming around under the guise of a girl, i dunno, go onto some website using one of your drawings as your display pic and see how many guys come after you :o...

quite frankly i dont know where newgrounds community gets its patience, but i already tried and failed so now, dont care if it gets me banned, im speaking just desserts and nothing more

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 14:57:19

At 12/8/12 02:53 PM, Nova-Solstice wrote:
At 12/8/12 02:29 PM, Nova-Solstice wrote:

All I ask is that you and Escalus stop being hostile towards me in any way shape or form. You're free to give critique and junk, but I would like you guys to stop trying to pick fights with me. Is that too much to ask? Furthermore, I'm not going to get better overnight. If I could, I would, but frankly, it's not possible to do that. And finally, no I will not seek another hobby. That's like asking a person who's starving to not eat.

BBS Signature
Nova-Solstice
Nova-Solstice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 15:04:38

At 12/8/12 02:57 PM, KiwiSundae wrote:
At 12/8/12 02:53 PM, Nova-Solstice wrote:
At 12/8/12 02:29 PM, Nova-Solstice wrote:
All I ask is that you and Escalus stop being hostile towards me in any way shape or form. You're free to give critique and junk, but I would like you guys to stop trying to pick fights with me. Is that too much to ask? Furthermore, I'm not going to get better overnight. If I could, I would, but frankly, it's not possible to do that. And finally, no I will not seek another hobby. That's like asking a person who's starving to not eat.

youve had several months far as i know...

go ahead, try posting before and afters... i think that could help your situation out... because if you post all your new work, nobody can notice improvements if its always the same anatomically distorted girls from your fantasy video game that you cant seem to get over

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 15:10:23

It might not be much of a difference, but improvement is still there. It's been small, but again, still there.

The Art of KiwiSundae!

BBS Signature
Nova-Solstice
Nova-Solstice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 15:44:39

At 12/8/12 03:10 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: It might not be much of a difference, but improvement is still there. It's been small, but again, still there.

whats your obsession with animu btw?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 17:18:15

At 12/8/12 03:44 PM, Nova-Solstice wrote:
At 12/8/12 03:10 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: It might not be much of a difference, but improvement is still there. It's been small, but again, still there.
whats your obsession with animu btw?

It all started with DBZ. That was one of the very first shows I watched. I tried to draw like the show when I was little, and found that the more I draw over the years, the better I get at it. I have learned plenty of construction techniques from the various art books I have acquired throughout the years, most of them of the cartooning genre. My love of cartoons and anime is also what inspires me to draw. And I think that over the last two years or so, I have seen drastic improvement since 2010. Trust me, my art would have looked a lot shittier than it does now.

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 17:23:04

Okay. I followed Nantes' advice and got rid of the majority of the "dent" in her back, so she should look less iffy now. I also changed her expression a bit, and I also measured the lengths of the chair stumps, and used a ruler to make them even (or I hope they are at least). I will keep posting more art. I am not responding to any of you, since that seems to get me in trouble. If anything, a "thank you" is all you're getting. It's better to shut up than to dig myself a deeper hole.

The Art of KiwiSundae!

BBS Signature
Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 17:23:38

You should buy more how to draw anime artbooks, a professional can never have enough of those

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 17:28:04

At 12/8/12 05:23 PM, Idioteque123 wrote: You should buy more how to draw anime artbooks, a professional can never have enough of those

lol

and therein lies this whole fiasco

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 17:28:21

At 12/8/12 05:23 PM, Idioteque123 wrote: You should buy more how to draw anime artbooks, a professional can never have enough of those

Ah ha ha ha ha! Good one.

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Art of KiwiSundae! 2012-12-08 17:30:07

At 12/8/12 05:28 PM, Otto wrote:
lol

and therein lies this whole fiasco

I don't understand what's wrong with drawing anime style. Is anime really THAT horrible?

BBS Signature