Be a Supporter!
sketchysketchist
sketchysketchist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Art Dec. 7th, 2012 @ 01:51 PM Reply

I'm new to the site and the other day I uploaded a few comics and none of them appear in the latest uploads.
How long do I have to wait before my stuff starts showing up?

Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Art Dec. 7th, 2012 @ 02:40 PM Reply

Hi! It's possible you just didn't see them, if it was a few days ago; we get a lot of uploads every day here.

I love your enthusiasm, so try and post work on the forum here so people can help you get better. Once you begin to improve I'm sure it won't be long before you get scouted which is probably why your work isn't showing up. Only a scouted artist can scout your work. Keep making improvements and you could be soon!

Good luck

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
sketchysketchist
sketchysketchist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Art Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 04:44 PM Reply

At 12/7/12 02:40 PM, Otto wrote: Hi! It's possible you just didn't see them, if it was a few days ago; we get a lot of uploads every day here.

I love your enthusiasm, so try and post work on the forum here so people can help you get better. Once you begin to improve I'm sure it won't be long before you get scouted which is probably why your work isn't showing up. Only a scouted artist can scout your work. Keep making improvements and you could be soon!

Good luck

Oh neat.
So no one would mind if I just make forum posts where I try to get myself out there?
Of course, I'll try to improve, it's all I ever do.