New Topic Respond to this Topic
HeroBeGone
HeroBeGone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Newbie looking for others 2012-12-04 14:28:00 Reply

Hello, fellow newgrounds people; I am looking for people with a similar skill level as my self to grow and create together. I am a new writer/concept artist looking for animators and/or programmers to create something.....I do not know what yet but i have a few I ideas floating about for those interested.

All the best,

Her0

megasean3000
megasean3000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Newbie looking for others 2012-12-04 14:57:44 Reply

At 12/4/12 02:28 PM, HeroBeGone wrote: Hello, fellow newgrounds people; I am looking for people with a similar skill level as my self to grow and create together. I am a new writer/concept artist looking for animators and/or programmers to create something.....I do not know what yet but i have a few I ideas floating about for those interested.

All the best,

Her0

I'm a developing animator. Nothing too...FLASHY (xD Couldn't resist) at the moment, but with collaborators and teammates I can raise my talents.

BBS Signature
HeroBeGone
HeroBeGone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Newbie looking for others 2012-12-04 19:15:20 Reply

At 12/4/12 02:57 PM, megasean3000 wrote:
At 12/4/12 02:28 PM, HeroBeGone wrote: Hello, fellow newgrounds people; I am looking for people with a similar skill level as my self to grow and create together. I am a new writer/concept artist looking for animators and/or programmers to create something.....I do not know what yet but i have a few I ideas floating about for those interested.

All the best,

Her0
I'm a developing animator. Nothing too...FLASHY (xD Couldn't resist) at the moment, but with collaborators and teammates I can raise my talents.

I would be interested in working with you :) What kind of projects are you interested in? Something small at first or something larger?

IngloriusUngor
IngloriusUngor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Newbie looking for others 2012-12-04 20:18:48 Reply

Hey man, if you're looking around for another animator with a similar skill level I'd be interested in working with you mate.

Trust in your Wargear

HeroBeGone
HeroBeGone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Newbie looking for others 2012-12-04 20:30:10 Reply

At 12/4/12 08:18 PM, IngloriusUngor wrote: Hey man, if you're looking around for another animator with a similar skill level I'd be interested in working with you mate.

hey welcome aboard :) I have limited knowledge in animation but would having two make things easier or more difficult?

IngloriusUngor
IngloriusUngor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Newbie looking for others 2012-12-04 20:35:57 Reply

Depends on the level of communication, is there any other way we could contact like skype?

Trust in your Wargear

Lennester
Lennester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newbie looking for others 2012-12-05 00:14:45 Reply

All the best,

Her0

Hey I'd also be interested in throwing my hat in the ring to get better as possible

Also this is another i did theres more in my gallery.

megasean3000
megasean3000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Newbie looking for others 2012-12-05 08:30:29 Reply

I have MSN and other messengers. And yes, having two animators would make things much easier:

Say you have 30 scenes to animate. With two, you can divide the work and make it 15 ^^

BBS Signature
RealLuck
RealLuck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Newbie looking for others 2012-12-07 09:21:33 Reply

I'm a programmer/game designer looking for some artists to work on some small projects with. I have a bit of experience with Flash, Unity, and Gamemaker and also have animation experience in Maya and Toon Boom Animate. I have an extensive background in audio production and sound FX as well. I am open to making games, films, animations, or whatever.

What kind of projects would you like to make?