Eack1960
Eack1960
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Writer
Trying this again. Slender fan game 2012-12-01 02:56:19 Reply

Alright, Ill cut to the chase
Awhile ago I made a post for a indie horror game based off Slender, now, I got people willing to voice act, to make the music, and I can do the art.
But I need some one skilled in Action script, probably version 2 instead of 3. Its a fairly simple game, I know alot of us are in hard times and cant afford things, but please, lets be what this website states, a community ready to help each other out.
I cant shell out 4000$ to have some one help code a small game. We are not making a Grand Theft Auto remix with 678 3D model animations to code onto a "T" on the key board.
Please, be a friend and help me out.
Ill help you out in return.
Please help!

Want to help with creation of my new game? PM me.

BBS Signature
w7y7a7t7t
w7y7a7t7t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to Trying this again. Slender fan game 2012-12-02 05:21:06 Reply

At 12/1/12 02:56 AM, Eack1960 wrote: Alright, Ill cut to the chase
Awhile ago I made a post for a indie horror game based off Slender, now, I got people willing to voice act, to make the music, and I can do the art.
But I need some one skilled in Action script, probably version 2 instead of 3. Its a fairly simple game, I know alot of us are in hard times and cant afford things, but please, lets be what this website states, a community ready to help each other out.
I cant shell out 4000$ to have some one help code a small game. We are not making a Grand Theft Auto remix with 678 3D model animations to code onto a "T" on the key board.
Please, be a friend and help me out.
Ill help you out in return.
Please help!

Why on earth does everyone prefer AS2?! first, it's a fucking mess to look at, half the time people code in MovieClips :/ second, it's slow, AS3 is something like 10x faster, and third as3 is easy to keep organized and like 100x easier for more then one programmer to work on a game. I can't help. I don't have time, and i don't really like slender man, but IMO, you should use as3.

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

SpaceWhale
SpaceWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Trying this again. Slender fan game 2012-12-02 10:07:55 Reply

Hey there! If you need a musician and sound effects person, I am definitely your guy. I can do some pretty crazy atmospheres, and some really nice spooky ambient music. I can do a wide range of other genres as well, such as Drum and Bass, House, Dubstep, Trance, and even things like soft Rock and IDM. Basically, anything you need, I can do. If you would like me to make you a demo song that shows you some of my previous works, I would be glad to do so.

Can you feel it mister Krabs?

BBS Signature
Eack1960
Eack1960
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Writer
Response to Trying this again. Slender fan game 2012-12-02 18:57:41 Reply

At 12/2/12 05:21 AM, w7y7a7t7t wrote:
Why on earth does everyone prefer AS2?! first, it's a fucking mess to look at, half the time people code in MovieClips :/ second, it's slow, AS3 is something like 10x faster, and third as3 is easy to keep organized and like 100x easier for more then one programmer to work on a game. I can't help. I don't have time, and i don't really like slender man, but IMO, you should use as3.

If your only going to flame your personal opinion on my topic then GTFO, only people that will actually help can reply, you just waisted five minutes of your life writing something that I dont care about.

Want to help with creation of my new game? PM me.

BBS Signature