00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway

3,189 Views | 42 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 15:09:32

So every once in a while I do a Humble Bundle giveaway, and I thought now would be the perfect time to do another. This giveaway is for the recently announced Humble THQ Bundle, possibly their most prestigious bundle to date.

To be entered in the giveaway, simply post in this thread. Winner will be chosen by random lottery. Though I forget their names, I've done this sort of giveaway twice prior, and the previous victors (LiquidFire & Oolaph) can confirm I'm true to my word.

The Deadline is the 6th of December. Any entries after that will not be counted.

Rules
*You must have at least 500 posts, or your entry will be ignored. (exceptions will be made for members who contribute to NG, such as Flash & Audio Creators, along with Artists.)

-----------

If you win, this is what you will be receiving. Note that Steam is required in order to redeem them.

inb4 VG forum, this is a giveaway not game discussion, and would only receive 10 posts there.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 15:12:03

At 11/29/12 03:09 PM, phrozonfire wrote:
inb4 VG forum, this is a giveaway not game discussion, and would only receive 10 posts there.

Derp. I guess it's just between my fellow VG regulars then. Good luck!

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 15:28:24

I've come back from the dead to win...

or lose.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,

and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 15:42:29

Fuck it, I like free stuff. Enter me in your contest.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 15:45:42

Been meaning to get my hands on Metro 2033 and Darksiders, so I guess I'll join in on this. Company of Heroes also looks cool.

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 15:48:15

At 11/29/12 03:09 PM, phrozonfire wrote: Winner will be chosen by random lottery.

I made a program to do just that when I held a giveaway!

randompersongetter.codeplex.com

Not sure if you're interested but it was a fun project

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 16:12:11

I would like to play Darksiders, so I'll give it a shot.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:

360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 16:31:58

Amazing deal, glad it's gotten so popular. Really don't want THQ to go bust.

god

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 16:50:35

Sure why not, I'll enter

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 21:09:46

I don't want to win anything, but sign me up for this giveaway and I'll just let somebody else take the win, if you choose me.

I just wanted to say that I got this for free from my brother and am very excited for Metro 2033 and Darksiders!

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 21:42:05

I suppose I may as well join this since all I need to do is post then after I've forgotten about it get some strange email f I happened to win. Though out of all the games there I could only really see a few being very fun, most seem to be boring and generic, but you know, could be a short laugh and then I would feel bad about taking it from someone who would make better use of it.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-29 21:47:57

Ahh what the hell, I'll enter. Besides I'm feeling lucky.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-30 04:58:39

I'll enter if there's a separate code for Saints Row 3 and you give the other games to somebody else. If not I don't want to enter, I already have the other games.

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-30 08:30:41

At 11/29/12 03:42 PM, ZJ wrote: Fuck it, I like free stuff. Enter me in your contest.

If you win, you'll also have a chance to accept my friend request on steam.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-30 09:07:54

That's really nice of you to make this giveaway, and I guess I'm in now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-30 09:37:07

I'd like some pound cake!

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-30 11:30:50

Really guys? You can get those games for a dollar. Less than a dollar maybe.

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-30 11:57:39

At 11/30/12 11:30 AM, Idocreating wrote: Really guys? You can get those games for a dollar. Less than a dollar maybe.

$1 is the minimum for the games, anything under that only gives you the soundtrack.
Also, people might not have money to spare, or they don't have access to paypal/credit cards.

Not to mention, that you're kind of a scumbag if you decide to only pay $1 for all those great games.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-30 14:51:14

At 11/29/12 03:48 PM, Thegluestickman wrote: I made a program to do just that when I held a giveaway!

That's handy, I'll make use of that when deciding the winner.

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-30 16:29:59

Ah, what the hell, I'll enter. Don't have any of these games anyways. :D

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-30 18:27:11

Don't add me into the drawing please. I've already purchased the bundle.

I just want you all to know that Humble Bundle generally gives out bonus games aside from their BTA game(s) after the first week. The only way to get these bonus games is to purchase the bundle early on for at least $1 or pay higher than the average after the bonus games are announced.

Also charity!!!!!

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!

REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-11-30 18:41:51

Free stuff is always good. Count me in.

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-12-02 10:19:19

At 11/30/12 06:27 PM, Finalfina wrote: I just want you all to know that Humble Bundle generally gives out bonus games aside from their BTA game(s) after the first week. The only way to get these bonus games is to purchase the bundle early on for at least $1 or pay higher than the average after the bonus games are announced.

I've already purchased it, so the winner will get the bonus game and any extra games that may be released.

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-12-03 12:14:27

At 11/30/12 04:58 AM, Jolly wrote: I'll enter if there's a separate code for Saints Row 3 and you give the other games to somebody else. If not I don't want to enter, I already have the other games.

The Saint's Row code is separate from the other games.

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-12-03 16:57:34

Yeah I'll enter. why not

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-12-06 04:22:25

The 6th is here, and considering this isn't even 2 pages long you entrees all have pretty high chances. Any one else feel like capitalizing on that chance?

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-12-06 06:35:02

At 12/6/12 04:22 AM, phrozonfire wrote: The 6th is here, and considering this isn't even 2 pages long you entrees all have pretty high chances. Any one else feel like capitalizing on that chance?

I wanna try

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-12-06 13:26:08

Waiting till 12am for the drawing, since that's when Murica comes home.

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-12-07 16:03:36

Holy Balls I completely forgot.

Drawing Winners in half an hour, this is a final bump to get in a few more users. At 21:30 GMT-1, no more entries will be accepted.

BBS Signature

Response to The Humble Thq Bundle Giveaway 2012-12-08 13:55:48

"Drawing Winners in half an hour"
21 hours later...
Is this even still going?