New Topic Respond to this Topic
ChazzForte
ChazzForte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Animator looking for voices Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 02:50 PM Reply

My name is Ricky ( chazz forte) and i am currently working on a cartoon series that is going to be published on newgrounds and youtube later. I'm missing one element, voices. I'm looking for voice over actors who are willing to lend their voice to my characters and make them have more depth. My cartoon is called Kemono punk. i won't give too much away but if you want information about it, please contact me via inbox or my twitter @ChazzForte
That's where i will give you information, plots, character bio's and anything that you have a question about.
There's a large aray of characters in the series so if you don't get a certain role, you can always get another in due time :)
This will really really help me out and i will give you full credit

any other questions, just let me know. this is my first time posting in a forum so i don't know if i got all the bases down. anyways, looking for any voice over actors, young, old, man, lady, androgynous robot, just anything :)
it starts today and submissions close february of 2013.
https://twitter.com/ChazzForte

Animator looking for voices

RiverK
RiverK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Animator looking for voices Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 06:04 PM Reply

Hey there, voice here! Haha, the art style looks like it'll make for a pretty entertaining series. Where can you fit me?

ChazzForte
ChazzForte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Animator looking for voices Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 08:09 PM Reply

At 11/26/12 06:04 PM, RiverK wrote: Hey there, voice here! Haha, the art style looks like it'll make for a pretty entertaining series. Where can you fit me?

Thanks :) It's a bad picture i used, i should've used a picture that was fully finished and colored though. Anyways, I was listening to your voice demo reel and i will say that i have plenty of characters who would fit for your voice :) i will inbox you details about it and the main plot of the story itself ^_^

Animator looking for voices

a0puncfan
a0puncfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Animator looking for voices Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 09:30 PM Reply

I'd love to be a voice ^^

Gamer, voice actor, nice guy. Demo Reel

RBMFaust
RBMFaust
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Animator looking for voices Nov. 28th, 2012 @ 08:07 AM Reply

Omg i love this artstyle! xD

here's my demo reel!

• Character Demo Reel
    Character Demo Reel by RBMFaust

Character Demo Reel displaying my range.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

YanoTheVoiceActor
YanoTheVoiceActor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Animator looking for voices Nov. 28th, 2012 @ 11:29 AM Reply

At 11/26/12 02:50 PM, ChazzForte wrote: My name is Ricky ( chazz forte) and i am currently working on a cartoon series that is going to be published on newgrounds and youtube later. I'm missing one element, voices. I'm looking for voice over actors who are willing to lend their voice to my characters and make them have more depth. My cartoon is called Kemono punk. i won't give too much away but if you want information about it, please contact me via inbox or my twitter @ChazzForte
That's where i will give you information, plots, character bio's and anything that you have a question about.
There's a large aray of characters in the series so if you don't get a certain role, you can always get another in due time :)
This will really really help me out and i will give you full credit

any other questions, just let me know. this is my first time posting in a forum so i don't know if i got all the bases down. anyways, looking for any voice over actors, young, old, man, lady, androgynous robot, just anything :)
it starts today and submissions close february of 2013.
https://twitter.com/ChazzForte

HELLO THERE HOW ARE YOU DOING :D
I would love to be part of the cartoon you are working on. Where Can I fit in :)
From the look of it. I believe that this series is going to be a funny one. :D
Check my profile and see what you think :)

No-Brainer
No-Brainer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Animator looking for voices Nov. 28th, 2012 @ 06:30 PM Reply

I've voice in my cartoons before, all of them in fact. I can make some voices if you want. Just describe what you want and i'll try to do it to the best of my ability!

PM me if you want some voices!

tfw no face

BBS Signature