Be a Supporter!
AMTgaming
AMTgaming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Composer needed Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 09:52 AM Reply

Hey all, I'm a new member to newgrounds, but I have been here for a while, and i know there is some amazing talent in the music department here, SO...

I have recently started a youtube channel, in which (fairly soon) I want to upload call of duty gameplays, montages, and other stuff, and I was looking for someone who would be happy for me to use their music in my video's, for free. I will place a disclaimer in the description entitling the music as yours, including a link to your newgrounds profile, I won't claim it as my own.

I am looking for mostly up-beat, dubstep and house music, thats not over the top dubstep, but catchy :)

Cheers!

Jorzo1881
Jorzo1881
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Composer needed Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 11:53 AM Reply

At 11/26/12 09:52 AM, AMTgaming wrote: Hey all, I'm a new member to newgrounds, but I have been here for a while, and i know there is some amazing talent in the music department here, SO...

I have recently started a youtube channel, in which (fairly soon) I want to upload call of duty gameplays, montages, and other stuff, and I was looking for someone who would be happy for me to use their music in my video's, for free. I will place a disclaimer in the description entitling the music as yours, including a link to your newgrounds profile, I won't claim it as my own.

I am looking for mostly up-beat, dubstep and house music, thats not over the top dubstep, but catchy :)

Cheers!

Hey there, id be more than happy to work with you on this! Send me a message via newgrounds, or like Raven Knife on Facebook! I do write a little dub, and I have a buddy that would LOVE to get involved on this as well, and hes actually my collabing buddy. Yea! Let me know what you're gonna do!

deadlyfishes
deadlyfishes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Composer needed Nov. 30th, 2012 @ 12:43 PM Reply

At 11/26/12 09:52 AM, AMTgaming wrote: Hey all, I'm a new member to newgrounds, but I have been here for a while, and i know there is some amazing talent in the music department here, SO...

Cheers!

I do pretty much every style but on this page you can find some electronic music I've done:

www.matthewpablo.com/electronic

<Professional Composer> <AudioJungle Reviewer>
OFFICIAL MUSIC SITE!
Check out something I did for NATA 2013! Hikarian's winning NATA 2013 Entry

BBS Signature
SoulofT
SoulofT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Composer needed Nov. 30th, 2012 @ 01:14 PM Reply

Hey, many people have used my music in their videos, you can feel free to do so too!

joethesouleater
joethesouleater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Composer needed Nov. 30th, 2012 @ 02:54 PM Reply

Feel free to use any of my stuff

• Work in Progress
    Work in Progress by Bitfrost

Not structured

Score
    4.62 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    House
    Popularity
  • As My Robot Weeps
    As My Robot Weeps by Bitfrost

Featuring a Crying Robot!

Score
    4.62 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    House
    Popularity
  • Agent Orange
    Agent Orange by Bitfrost

Real Bass

Score
    4.66 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dubstep
    Popularity

BBS Signature
JayKayR1
JayKayR1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Composer needed Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 10:44 PM Reply

Hello. My name is Jose Miguel Santiago. I am currently looking for a position, anywhere in the video game industry as a music composer. I have been composing music for about 4 years now, and the genres that I compose is techno(any kind of techno), and orchestrated music. I am proficient in using ProTools, Ableton, and FL Studio.

Please reply back, and thank you for reading this message.

Jose Santiago

Youtube Channel for compositions:
http://www.youtube.com/user/JayKayR1?feature=mhee

Demo Reel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWLh2gUncWc