00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab

2,943 Views | 21 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-25 14:30:03

i'm serious lol. Collab organiser is SpoonfullTits, so PM him for details I don't cover here. The collab is essentially what the title is. It's a music video (the song being "Put Your Ass In The Air", look it up) featuring a bunch of cartoon ladies shaking what we gave 'em. As you can tell, we're all big hits with the ladies. The current list of people involved in the collab is me, SpoonfullTits, SwagMuffin, Jomillex, Nickmsantoro, Shawspaz, StupendousSqueegie and TheAnswer34. Spazkid is also going to be partaking, but his parts will not be in the Newgrounds version. As you can tell, the collab will also be going up on YouTube, we're still trying to figure out how that will work. And yes, we still want more people to join!

So yeah, basically alls you gotta is animate chicks shaking their booties or their boobies. Wether you wanna draw their full bodies dancing to the song or literally just their boobs on screen (rofl), it's down to you. Or you can do what Fagmuffin oops I mean Swagmuffin and animate a dick dancing, whatever floats your boat, maaan. You can do them as explicit as you'd like, but again, bear in mind it'll be on youtube in some way, shape or form as well, so if you just do a big pair of vaginal lips dancing away with a top hat and swivelling a cane in its hand (as awesome as that would be) it would be censored or removed for YT, so yeah. You can submit as many parts as you'd like, each part only really needs to be about 3 or 4 seconds long, and will be looped. Even if you're working without the song, the lenght of the frames of your part will be edited so everyones pieces will be in time and to the beat, I imagine. Do original characters or characters from series/franchises, again, its down to you. Backgrounds don't need to be detailed or existant at all cos LOL WHAT DORK IS GONNA LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND? Bright colors are a must. Even if you wanna do a seizure-inducing rainbow background, thats fine too.

Now for the important shit.
---------------------------------------------
Stage size: 800x450 or 640x360, we'll work around this
FPS: 25
---------------------------------------------
Just have fun with it, you're getting an excuse to draw as much bouncing body parts as you'd like without having to think about it. Keep in mind everyone on NG will see you as a loser pervert for partaking in this collab OH WELL ROFL. Oh, and no ponies.

Again, PM SpoonfullTits for more details/ questions I haven't covered.

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-25 16:19:24

sounds like shit

FUCK NEWGROUNDS

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-25 16:53:39

Sounds pretty funny, might have to partake :P

bruns

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-25 17:47:10

At 11/25/12 04:53 PM, BlackLemons wrote: Sounds pretty funny, might have to partake :P

I have never seen boobs or butts so idk how to do this but i'll give it my best

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-25 20:37:58

At 11/25/12 05:47 PM, Jomillex wrote:
At 11/25/12 04:53 PM, BlackLemons wrote: Sounds pretty funny, might have to partake :P

Are you being serious? u never have?

k

BBS Signature

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-25 20:48:10

At 11/25/12 08:37 PM, SpoonFullTits wrote:
At 11/25/12 05:47 PM, Jomillex wrote:
Are you being serious? u never have?

Yes idk what a boob or a butt is...

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-26 20:09:48

At 11/26/12 07:13 PM, KaDoYuu wrote:
At 11/25/12 08:48 PM, Jomillex wrote:

Yes idk what a boob or a butt is...
Here you go. Have fun!

The fun has been doubled.

BBS Signature

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-27 04:44:36

sounds simple and fun :P i'm in

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-27 14:13:52

ME ME ME I'm in!

...lol

OMFG YOU ARE UGLY.

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-27 19:27:15

Let's rock.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-28 06:17:07

I don't know why I felt compelled, but here is something I cooked up for this.... Err.. its VERY EXPLICIT! I forgot to adjust the size too, I'll fix it tho. I can re animate it to make it less explicit, and just have her boobs bouncing in a way. But none-the-less. A Hentai Toon ( Of a character that I haven't even released yet ) >.<

WARNING! NSFW DO NOT CLICK IF UNDER 18, DO NOT CLICK.... EVER! "Ava Touches herself"

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-28 06:21:02

Awesome quality as always!

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-28 06:25:06

At 11/28/12 06:21 AM, ColonelMagus wrote: Awesome quality as always!

Thanks bud, and that is what Ava will look like without her... anything...

BBS Signature

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-28 06:29:44

At 11/28/12 06:25 AM, ReklessCreati0n wrote:
At 11/28/12 06:21 AM, ColonelMagus wrote: Awesome quality as always!
Thanks bud, and that is what Ava will look like without her... anything...

Nice! I'd hit that! Lol

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-28 16:29:25

Update! (Still NSFW, or children, pfft, your still going to click it anyway aren't you...)

So I made it less explicit, should work for the collab yes?

PS: adoxographist is going to kill me when she realizes that is still her voice :P ooh sound editing software! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-28 18:35:00

At 11/28/12 04:29 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: Update! (Still NSFW, or children, pfft, your still going to click it anyway aren't you...)

So I made it less explicit, should work for the collab yes?

PS: adoxographist is going to kill me when she realizes that is still her voice :P ooh sound editing software! :D

Good job, man! I'd say we'll use the clothed version for YT and topless version for NG or something like that. I shoulda' mentioned this earlier but remember to PM SpoonfullTits your .fla files, not me lol I'll forward your file to Spoonfull though, Rekless. Keep 'em coming, guys! Let's all unleash our inner 13 year old on this biznitch!

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-11-28 19:06:45

At 11/28/12 06:35 PM, SpeedoSausage wrote: Good job, man! I'd say we'll use the clothed version for YT and topless version for NG or something like that. I shoulda' mentioned this earlier but remember to PM SpoonfullTits your .fla files, not me lol I'll forward your file to Spoonfull though, Rekless. Keep 'em coming, guys! Let's all unleash our inner 13 year old on this biznitch!

Cool, and like i said, I think the Clothed version will work well for both, just cause of the little joke thats put in it. (trying to pull up the pants)

BBS Signature

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-12-03 18:24:55

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/88f29c0552eedb40393bcda9 950fbdce

Phase 1 is finished. I'd like some feedback, if you wish.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-12-04 15:27:34

At 12/3/12 06:24 PM, YomToxic wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/88f29c0552eedb40393bcda9 950fbdce

Phase 1 is finished. I'd like some feedback, if you wish.

Hahaha why is the sun asian? :P

Pretty good animation tho

bruns

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-12-04 15:42:57

Sounds like a simple and Newgrounds kind of flash. Count me in.

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-12-08 22:57:59

So how goes everything? I'm doing some minor tweaking to my animation before finalizing it.

And yes, the sun is an asian.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Bouncing Boobies And Butts Collab 2012-12-12 04:52:22

At 12/10/12 02:59 PM, wankwest wrote: No ponies are you kidding me, how am i supposed to get off now?

J-J-jam it in your head?

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature