VirusAction
VirusAction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Recruiting game developers Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 08:15 AM

Hello everyone!

We are recruiting game developers to make a web browser games to our website. You will be credited and will can become our game developer. That will help you, as you will get own portfolio which you can later show to other companies if you will wanna to get real big game developer job.

Also if you got games to us which you didn't stole,copied or downloaded from others without permission, then we would appreciate that you will give them to us, so we can share/post/use them with a permission.

We don't steal games, we credit the author/publisher of every game which will be posted in our website.

The website will be up at 2013. Also, we are working with a real gaming company, in-coming big social website company which means, you can get a chance to be regonized.

We always test all games that they work and are interesting to play before accepting them.

If you are interested or know anyone who would be interested in this, please contact us or comment below.

With best regards, VirusAction!

k6ka
k6ka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Recruiting game developers Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 08:43 AM

For some reason I feel this belongs in the Clubs & Crews or the Collaboration forum. I'm probably wrong though.

VirusAction
VirusAction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Recruiting game developers Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 09:36 AM

At 11/24/12 08:43 AM, k6ka wrote: For some reason I feel this belongs in the Clubs & Crews or the Collaboration forum. I'm probably wrong though.

Thank you for this, but I'm not sure myself too. Let's wait if any staff member or someone will apply that information, then I will move this topic.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Recruiting game developers Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 11:47 AM

At 11/24/12 09:36 AM, VirusAction wrote:
At 11/24/12 08:43 AM, k6ka wrote: For some reason I feel this belongs in the Clubs & Crews or the Collaboration forum. I'm probably wrong though.
Thank you for this, but I'm not sure myself too. Let's wait if any staff member or someone will apply that information, then I will move this topic.

We canb't move this thread, but you're welcome to remake it in the Collaborations-forum.
Good luck

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...