Fuzi0n
Fuzi0n
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Comic writers required! Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 07:55 AM Reply

Dear writers of Newgrounds,

For the past few years I've been commissioning artists from all over the web to create comics using scripts and storyboards that i've written. You can find the stuff I've done so far here: www.vantagecomics.co.uk

For my next big project i want to create an anthology of spooky/eery twilight zone styled short stories. I have already written a 4 page story which is being drawn up by an artist as we speak.

What i am looking for from you is a series of different stories so that the anthology has more depth and range of story styles.
So contact me via PM and let me know if your interested.

What will i get if i write a story for you?
When the comic is finally printed (sometime late next year) you will be posted a comic, free of charge.
You'll have your name on a physical comic, impressive! These comics are also being sent to comic publishers and may even have the chance of being professionally published, so it's a great way to get your work out there, even if it is just writing credit.
I also hand out completed comics at comic conventions, so even more coverage for your work!

no

Billywhizz635
Billywhizz635
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Comic writers required! Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 01:08 PM Reply

This sounds really good... I might give it a go, keep me posted! The theme's spooky horror-type things, right?

"I like my women like I like my toast.
Hot, and consumable with butter." - Douglas Reynholm

greatwh1teshark
greatwh1teshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Comic writers required! Nov. 25th, 2012 @ 04:44 PM Reply

At 11/22/12 07:55 AM, Fuzi0n wrote: Dear writers of Newgrounds,

For the past few years I've been commissioning artists from all over the web to create comics using scripts and storyboards that i've written. You can find the stuff I've done so far here: www.vantagecomics.co.uk

For my next big project i want to create an anthology of spooky/eery twilight zone styled short stories. I have already written a 4 page story which is being drawn up by an artist as we speak.

What i am looking for from you is a series of different stories so that the anthology has more depth and range of story styles.
So contact me via PM and let me know if your interested.

What will i get if i write a story for you?
When the comic is finally printed (sometime late next year) you will be posted a comic, free of charge.
You'll have your name on a physical comic, impressive! These comics are also being sent to comic publishers and may even have the chance of being professionally published, so it's a great way to get your work out there, even if it is just writing credit.
I also hand out completed comics at comic conventions, so even more coverage for your work!

Good afternoon, I am most interested in Joining, Spooky stories is my type of thing, I'm currently writing a supernatural thriller book and two screenplays, all of which are spooky, so you're comic would be a great way of introducing my characters or new ones to create, I could do Little Boy Death, Paradox the Immortal from the Future or even Sam Heim, the Blood Broker.

That's unbloody British that is!

BBS Signature
AntmanVernon305
AntmanVernon305
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Comic writers required! Nov. 27th, 2012 @ 10:17 PM Reply

This project is interesting I would love to write creative shorts stories for your up coming comic anthology. A comic that works like a short story sounds perfect to me and I love to deal with the super natural.

my email is antmanvernon305@gmail.com

my skype is antmanpintkurnips

BBS Signature
greatwh1teshark
greatwh1teshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Comic writers required! Nov. 28th, 2012 @ 01:05 PM Reply

My email address is jhlongman@hotmail.com if you fancy getting in touch with me.

That's unbloody British that is!

BBS Signature