New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-22 11:11:05 Reply

Oh, you mean under-trained and under paid employees with no prior experience working aren't very good at their job? Just something that everyone has to deal with. Just take it back in and get your money back or your order fixed, No big deal.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-22 15:18:08 Reply

Lol@your fat crybaby ass. I worked fast food before and it always amazed me how fucking weak hearted people can be over their food. This one guy tried to throw change in my face over not getting free syrup but was unsuccessful.

Toughen up.

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-22 15:44:33 Reply

1. The service industry is difficult. You're not the only customer in the restaurant, and your order isn't the only one they have to worry about. They have to do a ton of work all at once, so don't get pissy when your order is messed up, just politely point it out and they'll fix it.

2. Most people in the fast food industry that aren't just working to save for college aren't great with multitasking. It doesn't necessarily mean that they're stupid, but they aren't brain surgeons, and if their job for the rest of their life is working at a fast food restaurant, don't expect a brain surgeon.

3. That job fucking blows. It is not fun, it is not easy, and it is not rewarding. Do you expect them to put forth 110% into every, single, solitary order that they receive? The amount of work they do and the amount to money they receive is just depressing, so don't be shocked if they're not pouring their heart into your cheese burger.

4. It's a small mistake made, and it's made over an even smaller thing. Just calm the fuck down.

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-22 15:56:43 Reply

At 11/21/12 06:39 PM, GalacticDeath wrote: Get the sand out of your vagina faggot. I've worked fast-food and yeah mistakes happen. If you wanted it dealt with, you should have went inside and told them to fix your order. But instead you feel the need to cry about it online. congrats

I concur good sir.

It's amazing how little consideration we take to fast food. You must understand at good times they have very high volume and must work under surprisingly high pressure. As well they get paid fuck all and work in shitty conditions.

You're paying for food, you should always get what you paid for, I don't disagree on that. If they fuck up, get it fixed, and possibly a refund depending on how bad the fuck up was. Don't just bitch about their incompetence, do something about it.

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-22 16:33:40 Reply

dude.... they are fast food employees

but ye, i also hate when people get to screw up and be incompetent in so simple tasks

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Magical-Zorse
Magical-Zorse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-22 21:42:42 Reply

At 11/21/12 06:28 PM, MrSoxfan wrote: So I went to Wendy's today, and their drive-through workers royally fucked up the order. For fuck's sake, how retarded do you have to be to fuck up at a fast food job? An easy job like this and these imbeciles still can't do it right. I hope these dipshits get fired in the near future (and never hired again).

as a former fast food employee i say fuck you because that shit can get hard

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-22 23:20:40 Reply

i once ordered a large fry but i got a McBrewski i was SO fucing mad

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-23 12:25:02 Reply

At 11/21/12 07:03 PM, RacistBassist wrote: You made sure to tip them still right? After all, they did serve you.

It's their job to serve. They're getting payed for that.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-23 12:26:53 Reply

At 11/23/12 12:25 PM, jjjkuk wrote:
At 11/21/12 07:03 PM, RacistBassist wrote: You made sure to tip them still right? After all, they did serve you.
It's their job to serve. They're getting payed for that.

Clearly you have never once in your life worked in the service industry. They rely on tips because their paychecks are so small.

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-23 15:34:04 Reply

At 11/23/12 12:26 PM, Scarface wrote: Clearly you have never once in your life worked in the service industry. They rely on tips because their paychecks are so small.

I'm aware of that but, morals aside, it's still optional.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
k6ka
k6ka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-23 18:24:31 Reply

I can't stand fast food anymore. These guys only care about money. They wouldn't mind if they dropped my order onto the ground and refused to remake it, let alone give me a refund.

Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-23 18:27:02 Reply

Who tips fast food sheeps?

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-26 17:50:07 Reply

At 11/23/12 06:27 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
Who tips fast food sheeps?

Are you high

RB's implying that since no one realistically tips fast food employees, you shouldn't complain if the service isn't "up to your standards"

T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-26 18:50:23 Reply

I don't want to sound racist, but it's typically because a great deal of fast food workers are foreigner who aren't very familiar with the new language.

People immigrate into country (often illegally), people are poor and have no educational record, people are desperate for money, people get minimum-wage job at Wendy's. Anyone who lives in 'Murica knows that there's a ton of poor Mexicans working at fast food joints, many of which barely speak English.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-26 19:42:49 Reply

Where I live they seem to have the most problems with getting the drinks right. I usually ask for a Fanta or Sprite, but half of the times they'll just give me a Coke instead. It seems like they're on autopilot for that or something.

As long as it's little things like that I won't go complaining about it though. We all make mistakes at work and with repetitive jobs it's especially easy to lose your focus. Secondly, for a 2 bucks meal you really can't expect world class service, can you?

At 11/22/12 06:30 AM, TacoMySalad wrote: 50% is customers not knowing what they want/being picky/ordering oddly/etc/etc/etc/etc.

Yeah, I can imagine that.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 16 November 2014)

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-26 19:45:53 Reply

At 11/26/12 05:50 PM, Urban-Champion wrote: RB's implying that since no one realistically tips fast food employees, you shouldn't complain if the service isn't "up to your standards"

Wat. No, I was not implying this at all.

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-26 20:10:30 Reply

Just don't give them a fucking hard order. You don't need to ask them to not put something you can easily pick off. I can see not getting onions or cheese because its impossible to get it off the burger but shit, just order something simple for christs sake.

BBS Signature