00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Incompetent fast food employees

4,195 Views | 31 Replies

Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-26 18:50:23

I don't want to sound racist, but it's typically because a great deal of fast food workers are foreigner who aren't very familiar with the new language.

People immigrate into country (often illegally), people are poor and have no educational record, people are desperate for money, people get minimum-wage job at Wendy's. Anyone who lives in 'Murica knows that there's a ton of poor Mexicans working at fast food joints, many of which barely speak English.

Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-26 19:42:49

Where I live they seem to have the most problems with getting the drinks right. I usually ask for a Fanta or Sprite, but half of the times they'll just give me a Coke instead. It seems like they're on autopilot for that or something.

As long as it's little things like that I won't go complaining about it though. We all make mistakes at work and with repetitive jobs it's especially easy to lose your focus. Secondly, for a 2 bucks meal you really can't expect world class service, can you?

At 11/22/12 06:30 AM, TacoMySalad wrote: 50% is customers not knowing what they want/being picky/ordering oddly/etc/etc/etc/etc.

Yeah, I can imagine that.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature