• 4 Replies
scoutthesoldier
scoutthesoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Good sites to post about...? 2012-11-20 20:25:32

Questions/Problems about PCs that is reliable and is trusted by many people. I don't feel I should post here because you guys may not be experts on computers and I need people I can trust, any good websites?

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Good sites to post about...? 2012-11-20 22:18:37

At 11/20/12 08:25 PM, scoutthesoldier wrote: Questions/Problems about PCs that is reliable and is trusted by many people. I don't feel I should post here because you guys may not be experts on computers and I need people I can trust, any good websites?

You could always try ask.com or yahoo! answers. People on those sites usually don't respond unless they know what they are talking about. If you want something with more computer expertise, then I would suggest trying techspot.com.

D-Nightmare
D-Nightmare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Good sites to post about...? 2012-11-20 23:41:07

Do you already have a computer, or do you already have one and wanna know the best ways to tool around with it?

I am not a poet, and I do not intend to be. I just wanted to post so you do not forget me.

BBS Signature
D-Nightmare
D-Nightmare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Good sites to post about...? 2012-11-20 23:49:16

Computer Construction Crew: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/982338

I'm shutting up now

I am not a poet, and I do not intend to be. I just wanted to post so you do not forget me.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Good sites to post about...? 2012-11-21 08:41:08

If you're really facing big problems I think you're best off by just calling the store you bought your computer from. They can probably hook you up with some real computer experts or they might even send someone over.

By the way, this isn't a video game related question. Continue in the General Forum.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod] Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature