Be a Supporter!

NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012

  • 18,892 Views
  • 434 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-27 20:43:06 Reply

At 12/26/12 03:54 PM, SevenSeize wrote: My card came with a jump drive that I have not plugged in yet because I am scared and love my computer. Once I find somewhere to plug it in, I reveal to you what secrets it holds.

You are welcome there are no viruses on the jump drive just a cartoon i made and i think a picture if I'm correct?
Merry Poopmass,
- Potatoman


BBS Signature
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-27 23:23:02 Reply

At 12/27/12 05:10 PM, Adam-Beilgard wrote: What about cross-gender to cross-gender? We have enough to make that happen, right?

I run the V-day event. Honestly It'd end up with an odd number if we tried to do cross gender. Alot of people tried to pick their Valentine's last year which I didn't allow because it made the event unfair and semi-complicated.

Besides, nothings wrong with getting a card from someone of the same gender. It's romantic and kinky ;D


I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
JeremyLokken
JeremyLokken
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 23
Animator
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-28 00:16:06 Reply

At 12/27/12 11:23 PM, Tarah wrote:
At 12/27/12 05:10 PM, Adam-Beilgard wrote: What about cross-gender to cross-gender? We have enough to make that happen, right?
I run the V-day event. Honestly It'd end up with an odd number if we tried to do cross gender. Alot of people tried to pick their Valentine's last year which I didn't allow because it made the event unfair and semi-complicated.

Besides, nothings wrong with getting a card from someone of the same gender. It's romantic and kinky ;D

I like the way you're thinkin. I'm designing a card for a guy, so if a girl ends up getting it, she better be into girls or have an open mind.


Rainbow Animations <-- for my website.

Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Musician
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-28 21:04:10 Reply

At 12/27/12 11:23 PM, Tarah wrote:
At 12/27/12 05:10 PM, Adam-Beilgard wrote: What about cross-gender to cross-gender? We have enough to make that happen, right?
I run the V-day event. Honestly It'd end up with an odd number if we tried to do cross gender.

No no no. Cross-gender to cross-gender.

get it?

NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012


...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-28 22:39:01 Reply

At 12/27/12 05:12 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Out of curiosity, who got my card?

I think I've waited long enough--in the last 2 years, the people that got my card revealed themselves fairly rapidly.

joekuli got it, he posted it on facebook


None

GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-28 23:03:35 Reply

At 12/28/12 10:39 PM, Luis wrote:
At 12/27/12 05:12 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Out of curiosity, who got my card?

I think I've waited long enough--in the last 2 years, the people that got my card revealed themselves fairly rapidly.
joekuli got it, he posted it on facebook

Looks like I was the first to comment on his status about it. All good then.

Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Musician
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-29 11:24:31 Reply

At 12/28/12 11:03 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:

joekuli got it, he posted it on facebook
Looks like I was the first to comment on his status about it. All good then.

Facebook != Newgrounds


...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature
EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-29 11:27:47 Reply

At 12/29/12 11:24 AM, Adam-Beilgard wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:03 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:

joekuli got it, he posted it on facebook
Looks like I was the first to comment on his status about it. All good then.
Facebook != Newgrounds

What


Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-30 23:56:50 Reply

Is it late enough to where I can ask who the fuck got my card??


I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
JeremyLokken
JeremyLokken
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 23
Animator
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-31 13:30:14 Reply

At 12/30/12 11:56 PM, Tarah wrote: Is it late enough to where I can ask who the fuck got my card??

There's still mail coming in I bet. I have pre-xmas orders showing up USPS delivery.


Rainbow Animations <-- for my website.

Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-31 14:09:49 Reply

At 12/30/12 11:56 PM, Tarah wrote: Is it late enough to where I can ask who the fuck got my card??

I cant remember who got yours but i did send some to college campuses, my guess is that those people are on winter break back home with the parents so it might be a bit before they get around to it.


None

Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Musician
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2012-12-31 18:17:42 Reply

At 12/29/12 11:27 AM, EJR wrote:
At 12/29/12 11:24 AM, Adam-Beilgard wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:03 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:

joekuli got it, he posted it on facebook
Looks like I was the first to comment on his status about it. All good then.
Facebook != Newgrounds
What

Facebook is not Newgrounds


...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2013-01-03 16:15:19 Reply

TANK U LOOIS

The card folds over and makes a space-invader-type skull thing

V. COOL

NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012

Clatform
Clatform
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2013-01-04 04:11:41 Reply

Here's the card I received this morning from rockerkid58. It's pretty cute. And It also came with a NG logo sticker and an Angryfaic sticker. AND ALSO THIS POSTCARD THINGIE! COOL STUFF!

NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012


BBS Signature
KingDavid
KingDavid
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Animator
Response to NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012 2013-01-05 20:50:59 Reply

Thanks for the shout out Jeremy! Glad you liked it :)
He's the card i recieved from visual-insanity!
it feature some cool water color characters outline in! with pen
forgive me for the crappy photoshop XD

NG X-mas Card Exchange 2012