New Topic Respond to this Topic
DesignedHate
DesignedHate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Reader
Help with buying tablets. 2012-11-17 23:06:43 Reply

Could someone help me find a good affordable/cheap tablet that would be good for starting off with? I've been using Photoshop for a few years now and i think it's time to step it up since I love drawing.

BBS Signature
MEGAMAN7659
MEGAMAN7659
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Help with buying tablets. 2012-11-18 00:36:16 Reply

At 11/17/12 11:06 PM, DesignedHate wrote: Could someone help me find a good affordable/cheap tablet that would be good for starting off with? I've been using Photoshop for a few years now and i think it's time to step it up since I love drawing.

Tablets? Find yourself a Wacom Bamboo, that models ranges from $79 - $100 and feature touch capability

http://www.wacom.com/products/pen-tablets/bamboo/bamboo-spla sh this one is $100 and is reliable

lovingthedark
lovingthedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Artist
Response to Help with buying tablets. 2012-11-18 00:37:03 Reply

At 11/17/12 11:06 PM, DesignedHate wrote: Could someone help me find a good affordable/cheap tablet that would be good for starting off with? I've been using Photoshop for a few years now and i think it's time to step it up since I love drawing.

Wacom tablets are generally regarded as best: of them, those of the Bamboo line are probably the best choice for a first tablet. There may be cheaper options out there, but I've not heard a fraction as many good reviews about other brands.

Basic Art Tips_______________Art 101_______________ Orn's Scouting Guide_______________NG Art Chat

DesignedHate
DesignedHate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Reader
Response to Help with buying tablets. 2012-11-18 01:46:23 Reply

Tablets? Find yourself a Wacom Bamboo, that models ranges from $79 - $100 and feature touch capability

http://www.wacom.com/products/pen-tablets/bamboo/bamboo-spla sh this one is $100 and is reliable

I've been looking at those. They seem pretty nice. I will most definitely will buy one. :D

BBS Signature