New Topic Respond to this Topic
DrHiluluk
DrHiluluk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Disgaea 3 2012-11-17 09:35:56 Reply

So I just bought this game a couple days ago and, being a big JRPG fan, I am ready to concede the majority of my spare time to this monster. It's my first foray in to this particualr franchise though and it reminds me a bit of Vandal Hearts in that your crew setup is half the game!

Between this and replaying Oblivion/Skyrim over and over again, I don't see how long I can maintain normal human relationships.

Is there anything like it online or free for PC? I rarely get access to my ps3 due to Fifa/GTA being far more popular with my housemates. Plus I can pretend to be working while playing.

Any recomendations would be appreciated, Thanks!

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Disgaea 3 2012-11-17 12:47:19 Reply

more like DisshitGAY-a 3

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Disgaea 3 2012-11-17 13:07:36 Reply

?
No, no game like it as far as I know. Disgaea is a great series, I can vouch being an owner of the first two. I dumped about 100 hours on the second one.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
DrHiluluk
DrHiluluk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Disgaea 3 2012-11-17 22:45:46 Reply

At 11/17/12 12:47 PM, Oliver wrote: more like DisshitGAY-a 3

Burn.

berthon
berthon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Disgaea 3 2012-11-18 23:39:57 Reply

3 Sucks because you can't play as pleinair.

Disgaea 3

BBS Signature
WingedRevelations
WingedRevelations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Disgaea 3 2014-05-16 15:43:20 Reply

Hey there. Just thought I'd try to get the word out for any Disgaea or anime fans about a fan-Made Disgaea Series called "Sugo: Fallen Memories". The series is fairly recent and I have only recently started working on the pilot episode, but rest assured, I do intend for this to be a full series with at least 7 episodes. The story will mainly revolve around the human class characters and most likely WILL NOT revolve around some of the main characters in the original series (although, that's not saying that they wont appear in it) Basically put, the series will be comical AT TIMES, but will mostly touch on real world issues and both physical and emotion obstacles the main characters will have to face. So i hope that's something your looking forward to. If you wish to see the Intro for this anime/fan-made series, just follow the link below or check on deviant art for any upcoming artwork.

Intro:

• Sugo : Fallen Memories
    Sugo : Fallen Memories by WingedRevelations

Sugo: Fallen Memories ( A Fan-made Disgaea animation)

Score
    2.83 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Artwork:
http://wingedrevelations.deviantart.com/

Disgaea 3

BBS Signature