00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FloofGaming just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Invalid flash type/ content"

590 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

"Invalid flash type/ content" 2012-11-16 18:11:25

I've had this error while trying to submit flash games online in the past ( notable to gamegum and armorgames if I recall ).
What is that crap? Games submit just fine to most other sites.

BBS Signature

Response to "Invalid flash type/ content" 2012-11-16 18:21:46

At 11/16/12 06:11 PM, poxpower wrote: I've had this error while trying to submit flash games online in the past ( notable to gamegum and armorgames if I recall ).

It's hard to say. Where is the error coming from ? Their website? You might have to ask them.

Response to "Invalid flash type/ content" 2012-11-16 18:32:28

At 11/16/12 06:21 PM, PrettyMuchBryce wrote:
At 11/16/12 06:11 PM, poxpower wrote: I've had this error while trying to submit flash games online in the past ( notable to gamegum and armorgames if I recall ).
It's hard to say. Where is the error coming from ? Their website? You might have to ask them.

Yeah some websites give out an error about the flash file type or some such nonsense. I've had this before and tried everything I could think of to solve it, even asked the webmasters but they have no idea.

BBS Signature

Response to "Invalid flash type/ content" 2012-11-16 18:39:32

At 11/16/12 06:32 PM, poxpower wrote: Yeah some websites give out an error about the flash file type or some such nonsense. I've had this before and tried everything I could think of to solve it, even asked the webmasters but they have no idea.

I assume you're using the Flash IDE or Flex and exporting to an swf?

if that's the case, I have no clue. It's really up to the webmasters to make sure content that's supposed to go through goes through. If they're not doing their job, tell them :P

Programming stuffs (tutorials and extras)

PM me (instead of MintPaw) if you're confuzzled.

thank Skaren for the sig :P

BBS Signature