New Topic Respond to this Topic
XJ9LOL
XJ9LOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 15th, 2012 @ 10:15 PM Reply

What do you think about the game and why?

kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 15th, 2012 @ 10:33 PM Reply

At 11/15/12 10:15 PM, XJ9LOL wrote: What do you think about the game and why?

You posting here because it's down because it was coded by monkeys?
I also highly doubt you're the real XJ9.
Anyway, the game is fun, it's just not fun to play with the community.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
IToxicSkittles
IToxicSkittles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 15th, 2012 @ 10:47 PM Reply

At 11/15/12 10:33 PM, kiljoy96 wrote:
You posting here because it's down because it was coded by monkeys?
I also highly doubt you're the real XJ9.
Anyway, the game is fun, it's just not fun to play with the community.

he's actually th real deal brony :D i'm checking his stream right now ;-D FYI : XJ9 keep on streaming ur AWESOME !

Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 02:14 AM Reply

I can't stand it. My step brothers think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread and won't even play games and series they used to love anymore. They think this game is life 95% of their spare time is used playing this game The other 5% is used for eating food and when they go to a friends house they bring their laptops with them and play the game more at their house(Which is completely stupid since they were playing the game with them already as it was!) They think they would die without it if they afk'd and got banned for 24 hours. It almost drives me insane thinking about it. It also drives me crazy when before league they would almost never spend any of their own money on games. They were very selective and only bought the AAA titles or they would wait until their birthdays or Christmas to get games as presents. Now they just throw around their money willy nilly to buy RP just for stupid cosmetic changes like costumes(RIDICULOUS I tell you)

I played this game and i think it is alright for what it is but the obsession my step brothers have over it makes it where I just can't stand this game. They literally can recognize any character without pressing tab where I can only memorize maybe 3 or 4 of them and thats just because I use those characters when I play.

My personal opinion is this game is rather average and being a free to play game that is about all I expected was average at best. Now sure like I said I play it occasionally but I am hardly hooked on it maybe I will play it once every week or two(Sometimes even longer than that) but that is it as I would much rather play other games I have as I find them to be much more enjoyable and before someone says I don't like it that much because I suck, I don't think I suck at this game I think I am rather average to above average given my experience level with this game(I haven't played it that much I am only level 11 in the game while my step brothers are level 30 and have been for months) I feel like I can hold my own against level 30 players when I play and generally I don't feel like I am the one who loses games for my team when we lose and we hardly ever do lose when I am playing. I think the last time I played a week ago we wound up winning almost every match we played.

I just don't understand how so many people are hooked on this game. I mean would this game even have been this popular in the first place had they charged money for it? Is it only this popular because it is free to play? Or do people really like this game that much and I am just not getting the point?

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 05:28 AM Reply

At 11/15/12 10:47 PM, IToxicSkittles wrote: he's actually th real deal brony :D i'm checking his stream right now ;-D FYI : XJ9 keep on streaming ur AWESOME !

Because a guy who signed up the same day as OP is totally trust worthy.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 07:15 AM Reply

I find it incredibly boring. I tried to get into it, but the matches drag on for far too long. I'm a very patient man, but I'm not patient when it comes to having an hour long match.

BBS Signature
XJ9LOL
XJ9LOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 03:04 PM Reply

At 11/16/12 05:28 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 11/15/12 10:47 PM, IToxicSkittles wrote: he's actually th real deal brony :D i'm checking his stream right now ;-D FYI : XJ9 keep on streaming ur AWESOME !

YES I AM

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 03:53 PM Reply

shit game shit playerbase shit game shit company shit game

shit game
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 05:23 PM Reply

At 11/16/12 07:15 AM, Chdonga wrote: I find it incredibly boring. I tried to get into it, but the matches drag on for far too long. I'm a very patient man, but I'm not patient when it comes to having an hour long match.

if you can't make the enemy surrender by 20 then improve your game. plus hour long matches were fun as hell when i was playing, as long as neither team has vayne or kog'maw it was a complete toss up to see which side has more determination.

you can overcome major odds in games like that, even the retarded players manage to find a use in those situations.

Hi im XJ9 from league of legends

­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 11/16/12 03:04 PM, XJ9LOL wrote:
At 11/16/12 05:28 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
YES I AM

I was talking to the other guy. Way to blow your cover.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 07:13 PM Reply

I know many people that are obsessed with it, but I don't understand why in the slightest.

I played it once, and it was an average free to play online game. I couldn't be bothered to do it again.

Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 17th, 2012 @ 11:50 AM Reply

Why don't you play a better game, such as a DOTA version that came over 5 years ago or something.

Or Hon.

Runekn
Runekn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Hi im XJ9 from league of legends Nov. 18th, 2012 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 11/17/12 11:50 AM, FBIpolux wrote:
Why don't you play a better game, such as a DOTA version that came over 5 years ago or something.

Or Hon.

Dota 2 still needs invites (although apparently Valve gave several more invites to people playing), and HoN is dead, dead and full of bubbles.

Otherwise, it's like any other MOBA (or how some would like to call it, Fortress Assault Genre/Game). Match me with idiots, or ruin friendships. But it's fun when you're absolutely stomping, play a actually decent and tense game, and just making those big plays. Also bitching about each other if you're in a group with voice chat.

There are still some problems, some characters kinda just feel same-ish or weaker, lane and roles are static, and while others might say something about it, it can feel really grindy getting champions or runes, especially for people who play this on occasions only. Hell, you might even say a smaller version of pay to win if you want to get every character while still having enough to unlock pages and such.