New Topic Respond to this Topic
Madjasper1
Madjasper1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Animator Rapping voice actor needed Nov. 15th, 2012 @ 04:03 PM Reply

Hey guys, I'm Madjasper1, you probably don't know me, but I need some people to help me.
I've written a little rap of me vs...oh wait, I'll tell you later...
Basically, I need a decent animator, I'd need to look at your animations first, but any animator that knows what they are doing.
And I need a voice actor, but a guy who can also rap, as I do have a mic, but I'm fourteen and not a voice actor at all, again I'd need to see some sort of demo reel and if I accept you ONLY THEN will you be permitted to know who I'm against and what the rap is, the animator will know as well, so they can add subtitles to the animation.

I will credit you, but for the moment this isn't for money, I hope you can deal with that.

Questions can be left below.

Thanks.

Signature by Chdonga

BBS Signature
Metraff
Metraff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Animator Rapping voice actor needed Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 07:59 PM Reply

I think I'd be perfect for the job! I used to rap earlier this year before I decided on voice acting. I'm 14 too. PM me with more details?

Support NG. Tweeter
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Madjasper1
Madjasper1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Animator Rapping voice actor needed Nov. 17th, 2012 @ 03:47 AM Reply

At 11/16/12 07:59 PM, 3Flay wrote: I think I'd be perfect for the job! I used to rap earlier this year before I decided on voice acting. I'm 14 too. PM me with more details?

sent

Signature by Chdonga

BBS Signature
Madjasper1
Madjasper1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Animator Rapping voice actor needed Nov. 18th, 2012 @ 08:37 AM Reply

All I need now is a decent animator.

Signature by Chdonga

BBS Signature
w7y7a7t7t
w7y7a7t7t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to Animator Rapping voice actor needed Nov. 19th, 2012 @ 07:21 PM Reply

At 11/15/12 04:03 PM, Madjasper1 wrote: Hey guys, I'm Madjasper1, you probably don't know me, but I need some people to help me.
I've written a little rap of me vs...oh wait, I'll tell you later...
Basically, I need a decent animator, I'd need to look at your animations first, but any animator that knows what they are doing.
And I need a voice actor, but a guy who can also rap, as I do have a mic, but I'm fourteen and not a voice actor at all, again I'd need to see some sort of demo reel and if I accept you ONLY THEN will you be permitted to know who I'm against and what the rap is, the animator will know as well, so they can add subtitles to the animation.

I will credit you, but for the moment this isn't for money, I hope you can deal with that.

Questions can be left below.

Thanks.

...so, you wrote the lyrics, and you want someone else to sing it, and animate it for you? if you want this project to move forward you need to contribute more. why can't you sing it? just get a better mic, or borrow one, it's not like it needs to be professional and industry standard. also what about the music backing it? did you do that? the fact your not telling anyone what it's about also makes it unappealing... basically your asking to much for free.

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

Madjasper1
Madjasper1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Animator Rapping voice actor needed Nov. 20th, 2012 @ 10:36 AM Reply

At 11/19/12 07:21 PM, w7y7a7t7t wrote:
...so, you wrote the lyrics, and you want someone else to sing it, and animate it for you? if you want this project to move forward you need to contribute more. why can't you sing it? just get a better mic, or borrow one, it's not like it needs to be professional and industry standard. also what about the music backing it? did you do that? the fact your not telling anyone what it's about also makes it unappealing... basically your asking to much for free.

Look, I can't rap (not sing) this as I'm terrible at Voice acting, and my animating skills aren't good enough for this project, not only am I writing the raps, but I'm choosing the music as well, it's ridiculously hard finding the music and although I make music, I again don't have the skill to make rap music, so yeah.

Signature by Chdonga

BBS Signature