00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator Rapping voice actor needed

596 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey guys, I'm Madjasper1, you probably don't know me, but I need some people to help me.
I've written a little rap of me vs...oh wait, I'll tell you later...
Basically, I need a decent animator, I'd need to look at your animations first, but any animator that knows what they are doing.
And I need a voice actor, but a guy who can also rap, as I do have a mic, but I'm fourteen and not a voice actor at all, again I'd need to see some sort of demo reel and if I accept you ONLY THEN will you be permitted to know who I'm against and what the rap is, the animator will know as well, so they can add subtitles to the animation.

I will credit you, but for the moment this isn't for money, I hope you can deal with that.

Questions can be left below.

Thanks.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Animator Rapping voice actor needed 2012-11-16 19:59:00

I think I'd be perfect for the job! I used to rap earlier this year before I decided on voice acting. I'm 14 too. PM me with more details?

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds Classifieds: commission animation

"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Response to Animator Rapping voice actor needed 2012-11-17 03:47:07

At 11/16/12 07:59 PM, 3Flay wrote: I think I'd be perfect for the job! I used to rap earlier this year before I decided on voice acting. I'm 14 too. PM me with more details?

sent

ask me questions i guess

Response to Animator Rapping voice actor needed 2012-11-18 08:37:49

All I need now is a decent animator.

ask me questions i guess

Response to Animator Rapping voice actor needed 2012-11-19 19:21:50

At 11/15/12 04:03 PM, Madjasper1 wrote: Hey guys, I'm Madjasper1, you probably don't know me, but I need some people to help me.
I've written a little rap of me vs...oh wait, I'll tell you later...
Basically, I need a decent animator, I'd need to look at your animations first, but any animator that knows what they are doing.
And I need a voice actor, but a guy who can also rap, as I do have a mic, but I'm fourteen and not a voice actor at all, again I'd need to see some sort of demo reel and if I accept you ONLY THEN will you be permitted to know who I'm against and what the rap is, the animator will know as well, so they can add subtitles to the animation.

I will credit you, but for the moment this isn't for money, I hope you can deal with that.

Questions can be left below.

Thanks.

...so, you wrote the lyrics, and you want someone else to sing it, and animate it for you? if you want this project to move forward you need to contribute more. why can't you sing it? just get a better mic, or borrow one, it's not like it needs to be professional and industry standard. also what about the music backing it? did you do that? the fact your not telling anyone what it's about also makes it unappealing... basically your asking to much for free.

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

Response to Animator Rapping voice actor needed 2012-11-20 10:36:19

At 11/19/12 07:21 PM, w7y7a7t7t wrote:
...so, you wrote the lyrics, and you want someone else to sing it, and animate it for you? if you want this project to move forward you need to contribute more. why can't you sing it? just get a better mic, or borrow one, it's not like it needs to be professional and industry standard. also what about the music backing it? did you do that? the fact your not telling anyone what it's about also makes it unappealing... basically your asking to much for free.

Look, I can't rap (not sing) this as I'm terrible at Voice acting, and my animating skills aren't good enough for this project, not only am I writing the raps, but I'm choosing the music as well, it's ridiculously hard finding the music and although I make music, I again don't have the skill to make rap music, so yeah.

ask me questions i guess