New Topic Respond to this Topic
DJSh3P
DJSh3P
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Need a retro style music, Creator. 2012-11-14 16:17:27 Reply

Hello I am looking for a person who could make some music for my new game. It's retro pixel game. If your thinking that this game is going to be awful and just not worth time. Yeah well your wrong. I put full effort into my games including every last graphic detail to polish the game. Even making the engine more improve so it satisfies all my community. And fans,

If your interested in helping me make this game possible then please. I am just looking for 1 or 2 users on newgrounds who could make some amazing retro style music. Even if you don't think your good enough atleast join with bravery.
Thanks for your time.

If interested, or have any questions then you can add me on skype: rockgangster2

- I WILL MOST LIKELY INSTANT REPLY AND INSTANT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUEST -

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Musician
Response to Need a retro style music, Creator. 2012-11-14 17:43:43 Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/499768At 11/14/12 04:17 PM, DJSh3P wrote:

Hello I am looking for a person who could make some music for my new game. It's retro pixel game. If your thinking that this game is going to be awful and just not worth time. Yeah well your wrong. I put full effort into my games including every last graphic detail to polish the game. Even making the engine more improve so it satisfies all my community. And fans,

If your interested in helping me make this game possible then please. I am just looking for 1 or 2 users on newgrounds who could make some amazing retro style music. Even if you don't think your good enough atleast join with bravery.
Thanks for your time.

If interested, or have any questions then you can add me on skype: rockgangster2

You can use any of my songs. What exactly are you looking for?

8-bit or 16-bit?

• Happy Bits
    Happy Bits by SourJovis

Kirby-esque song in 8-bit

Score
    4.74 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Video Game
    Popularity
  • 8-bit genesis
    8-bit genesis by SourJovis

Intro song in 8-bit to an in the making web-series

Score
    4.57 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Video Game
    Popularity
  • Quest for 16-bit
    Quest for 16-bit by SourJovis

Song in 8-bit early 16-bit era style

Score
    4.52 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dance
    Popularity

Or just a song in retro style but with a more modern sound?

• Battle of the Bits
    Battle of the Bits by SourJovis

Song in retro video game style, but with modern sounds.

Score
    4.60 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Pop
    Popularity

You can look at any of my uploaded songs, and see if there's anything to your liking. If you're looking for something specific, let me know what you need. Maybe I have something like that, or I can make it.

BBS Signature
MetalRenard
MetalRenard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Need a retro style music, Creator. 2012-11-14 18:45:21 Reply

Retro in what style? Retro as in 8bit/16bit? Retro as in 80s electro pop? Retro as in arcade-style music?... The list goes on. :)

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! I'm on Youtube. Come check me out! Veteran REAPER user.

BBS Signature
DJSh3P
DJSh3P
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Need a retro style music, Creator. 2012-11-15 03:40:02 Reply

This is what Im looking for. However would you like to make some more music for me? - I have quite alot of ideas for music and I know you would be perfect for this Job :)

Carf
Carf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Need a retro style music, Creator. 2012-11-15 05:30:17 Reply

At 11/15/12 03:40 AM, DJSh3P wrote: This is what Im looking for. However would you like to make some more music for me? - I have quite alot of ideas for music and I know you would be perfect for this Job :)

No longer uploading my files on Negrounds due to the fact that I sell them on Bandcamp but if you are in need of chiptunes check this out and I can always check out what I can do for you :).
http://www.youtube.com/user/carfmobile?feature=mhee