Be a Supporter!

Why do people keep saying move out

  • 1,937 Views
  • 64 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 03:58 AM Reply

Americans telling other Americans to move out of the Country if you don't like the economy, yet how are people suppose to move out if they have no money to move anywheres else?


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 04:17 AM Reply

At 11/14/12 03:58 AM, TheKlown wrote: Americans telling other Americans to move out of the Country if you don't like the economy, yet how are people suppose to move out if they have no money to move anywheres else?

It's a false prima facie, face value, quasi argument with no basis in reality AKA trollin ! Although moving out would mean no support for the Fascist American Empire so there is a bonus.


BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 10:38 AM Reply

It's a lazy response to fixing something. It's usually said by those who are happy with the current direction of the issue at hand. No, it;s not the domain of liberals, remember how "if you don't like it, you can get out" was the GOP's second slogan just a few years ago?

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 12:19 PM Reply

Nothing catches my attention more than when Americans get upset by the use of their right to free speach of other Americans.
Its almost like "we want free speach, but only as long as you don't say anything I disagree with" ...if you do, you are Anti American & should leave the country ...or even better DIE !

I'll never get that ?!?

A perfect example was the Dixie Chicks scandal, where they said they were Anti George Bush .... from the backlash by other Americans that disagreed with them. People said they should be tried for 'Treason' big money ordered DJ's to stop playing their music on their radio stations , there were protests & boycotts etc ...all from a girl(s) expressing her belief & using her supposed "RIGHT" of Free Speach, that George Bush was a liar & a war monger.

Looking back now , we can all see she was right , the Government (George W) was lying, there were no weapons of mass destruction, they had credible evidence that was supressed there were no mass destructive capabilities ....what there was , was a huge oil resource the USA couldn't access, a real threat to the regions stability ...but no threat to us ...so they made one up.

I believe in free speach, but instead of insisting on witch hunts withhtose you disagree with, instead of tellin ghtem to leave their/your country, maybe you should simply rebutt them using your own right to free speach or possibly ise you right not to listen to them & ignore them !


Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 11:49 AM, Travis wrote: "I'm going to bitch about how I can't find work and the economy sucks."

If you have a family to support, then swallow your pride and put in an application at McDonald's because those fuckers ARE HIRING.

That's something that's always pissed me off... there ARE JOBS out there. OF COURSE ITS NOT WHAT PEOPLE WANT, but seriously, you can bitch about it after you get the job, quit acting all fucking helpless.

Better off to go on Social Welfare than work at a slave job like Mcdicks LOL. At leased on Social Assistance you have the time to upgrade your skills to land a real job that actually pay's unlike what they refer to as a dead end wage slave job that your ok with working.


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 01:56 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 11:49 AM, Travis wrote:
That's something that's always pissed me off... there ARE JOBS out there. OF COURSE ITS NOT WHAT PEOPLE WANT, but seriously, you can bitch about it after you get the job, quit acting all fucking helpless.

This is counter to Lord Obama's thinking though.

Remember, his thinking is Americans need good education, so that they can get good jobs, remember? Lord Obama took over the student loan industry so this could happen. I don't think he'd be very happy with people using federal money to settle on fast food jobs. Then again, it isn't his money so....

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 01:59 PM Reply

I never understood the "if you don't like it, get out" mentality. The thing that makes (or made) america great is that you don't have to leave. You can change things.

Of course, americans are generally dumb in the the sense that they think they don't have the power to change things...

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 02:06 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 01:59 PM, LemonCrush wrote: I never understood the "if you don't like it, get out" mentality. The thing that makes (or made) america great is that you don't have to leave. You can change things.

Of course, americans are generally dumb in the the sense that they think they don't have the power to change things...

LOL you will not change polocy in America ever unless you have control of the banks.
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank but give a man a bank and he can rob a whole City.


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 03:25 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 02:06 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: LOL you will not change polocy in America ever unless you have control of the banks.
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank but give a man a bank and he can rob a whole City.

Actually, Americans can change their ways with votes. Hell, you're legally allowed to have guns to stop govt. oppression. People are complacent and/or ignorant.

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 03:41 PM Reply

Not this klown guy again he spends his whole day trolling the politics forum saying the election was fixed and stupid crap like that.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 03:59 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 03:25 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/14/12 02:06 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: LOL you will not change polocy in America ever unless you have control of the banks.
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank but give a man a bank and he can rob a whole City.
Actually, Americans can change their ways with votes. Hell, you're legally allowed to have guns to stop govt. oppression. People are complacent and/or ignorant.

There's always something in place called coercion which includes the two party system of voting/politics as well as the ability to own guns but if you use them against your oppressors/Government you will die and change nothing at all and be labeled a terrorist to boot. Many Americans might be ok with coercion but I for one am not ok with coercion and that's not to say i am above it more so in that I have no choice but to comply of die fighting or live in prison.


BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 04:01 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 03:41 PM, BumFodder wrote:
Not this klown guy again he spends his whole day trolling the politics forum saying the election was fixed and stupid crap like that.

Do you have proof that the voting system/elections are not rigged ? I guess you have never heard of a lobbyist ?


BBS Signature
SmilezRoyale
SmilezRoyale
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 04:20 PM Reply

Because it is an easy way to shut up complaints.


On a moving train there are no centrists, only radicals and reactionaries.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 05:46 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 03:59 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: There's always something in place called coercion which includes the two party system of voting/politics as well as the ability to own guns but if you use them against your oppressors/Government you will die and change nothing at all and be labeled a terrorist to boot. Many Americans might be ok with coercion but I for one am not ok with coercion and that's not to say i am above it more so in that I have no choice but to comply of die fighting or live in prison.

The Bill Of Rights and the explicit powers of the people can end coercion and corruption in the government.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 06:15 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 05:46 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/14/12 03:59 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: There's always something in place called coercion which includes the two party system of voting/politics as well as the ability to own guns but if you use them against your oppressors/Government you will die and change nothing at all and be labeled a terrorist to boot. Many Americans might be ok with coercion but I for one am not ok with coercion and that's not to say i am above it more so in that I have no choice but to comply of die fighting or live in prison.
The Bill Of Rights and the explicit powers of the people can end coercion and corruption in the government.

First you would have to overthrow the Military Forces, Federal Police, FBI, CIA, RCMP, State & Provincial Police & Militia and trust me the people will never convince these text book Fascists institutions that the Government needs to be overthrown and we will never physically defeat them.


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 06:24 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 06:15 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
First you would have to overthrow the Military Forces, Federal Police, FBI, CIA, RCMP, State & Provincial Police & Militia and trust me the people will never convince these text book Fascists institutions that the Government needs to be overthrown and we will never physically defeat them.

None of those should exist, or at the very least, should not have the scope of power they have.

Actually, even in the current system, you can overthrow them all by voting.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 06:32 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 06:24 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/14/12 06:15 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
First you would have to overthrow the Military Forces, Federal Police, FBI, CIA, RCMP, State & Provincial Police & Militia and trust me the people will never convince these text book Fascists institutions that the Government needs to be overthrown and we will never physically defeat them.
Actually, even in the current system, you can overthrow them all by voting.

How LOL last time I checked in a republic the people only have the right to vote for a president to represent them. Do you honestly see any president abolishing the very thing that gives them absolute power ?


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 06:32 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
How LOL last time I checked in a republic the people only have the right to vote for a president to represent them. Do you honestly see any president abolishing the very thing that gives them absolute power ?

There is nothing that gives the president "absolute power". When presidents like Hoover, W. Wilson, FDR, Bush, Obama, etc make these huge power grabs, no one does shit about it. Presidents have "absolute power" because the people don't care enough to keep them i check and/or they are duped/lied to when voting season rolls around, and therefore, gives it to them.

If people paid more attention, or cared more, or believed more in their voice as a citizen who's power is equal to the government's, the nation (and world) would be a very different place.

You know how many times during this election cycle I've heard of people not voting because they think it doesn't "make a difference"?

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 06:50 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/14/12 06:32 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
How LOL last time I checked in a republic the people only have the right to vote for a president to represent them. Do you honestly see any president abolishing the very thing that gives them absolute power ?
There is nothing that gives the president "absolute power". When presidents like Hoover, W. Wilson, FDR, Bush, Obama, etc make these huge power grabs, no one does shit about it. Presidents have "absolute power" because the people don't care enough to keep them i check and/or they are duped/lied to when voting season rolls around, and therefore, gives it to them.

If people paid more attention, or cared more, or believed more in their voice as a citizen who's power is equal to the government's, the nation (and world) would be a very different place.

You know how many times during this election cycle I've heard of people not voting because they think it doesn't "make a difference"?

Two party system man all things stay the same weather Romney, Obama, Ron Paul etc etc etc get into power. You start talking like you have a voice and people will start labeling you unpatriotic or worse. Try telling the Military that you have a voice and that coercion is wrong LOL. Once people realize that these clowns are not chosen by the people they are presented to them through propaganda etc ... I am done circle talking like a moron parroting politician.


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 07:13 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 06:57 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Two party system man all things stay the same weather Romney, Obama, Ron Paul etc etc etc get into power. You start talking like you have a voice and people will start labeling you unpatriotic or worse. Try telling the Military that you have a voice and that coercion is wrong LOL. Once people realize that these clowns are not chosen by the people they are presented to them through propaganda etc ... I am done circle talking like a moron parroting politician.

There was never meant to be a two party system, nor were any party supposed to be influenced or have influence over finance.

People have a voice to keep it from happening. They choose not to use it.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 07:21 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 07:13 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/14/12 06:57 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Two party system man all things stay the same weather Romney, Obama, Ron Paul etc etc etc get into power. You start talking like you have a voice and people will start labeling you unpatriotic or worse. Try telling the Military that you have a voice and that coercion is wrong LOL. Once people realize that these clowns are not chosen by the people they are presented to them through propaganda etc ... I am done circle talking like a moron parroting politician.
There was never meant to be a two party system, nor were any party supposed to be influenced or have influence over finance.

People have a voice to keep it from happening. They choose not to use it.

Contrary to popular belief America was founded as a Republic and still is which means the people have no voice what so ever as the ideal was to vote in a President to be your voice. The problem with this system is that often the President does not do what they say they will do like Bush/Obama because they work for the banks and then you are stuck with them for 4 to 8 years.


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 08:11 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 07:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Contrary to popular belief America was founded as a Republic and still is which means the people have no voice

No

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 08:21 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 08:11 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/14/12 07:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Contrary to popular belief America was founded as a Republic and still is which means the people have no voice
No

U.S. Constitution - Article 4 Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government"

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A4Sec4.html


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 08:27 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 08:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government"

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A4Sec4.html

Yes it's a republic. So?

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 08:47 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 08:27 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/14/12 08:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government"

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A4Sec4.html
Yes it's a republic. So?

That means the people are not in direct control of the Government they choose someone to voice there opinions for them and we reefer to this person as the "President".

Govern - to exercise continuous sovereign authority over; especially : to control and direct the making and administration of policy http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/govern

To vote is to admit and submit to the "Subjugation" of the chosen Governing body over it's people. You willing choose to vote Government into power and you do not live in a free country and you do not have a say other than to choose whom runs your life aka Government is all I am saying.


BBS Signature
Ilssm
Ilssm
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Filmmaker
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 08:48 PM Reply

Because no matter what side wins there are always going to be sore losers and arrogant winners.

I would be fine with this if it wasn't for the fact that here, both seem to be the majority.


I make animations with MsPaint. Does this shit still matter?

Also Omega Team.

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 08:47 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
That means the people are not in direct control of the Government they choose someone to voice there opinions for them and we reefer to this person as the "President".

Well, no that isn't really the case, and besides, the people have the freedom to choose the leader, therefore have the power to change things.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 08:52 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 08:48 PM, Ilssm wrote: Because no matter what side wins there are always going to be sore losers and arrogant winners.

I would be fine with this if it wasn't for the fact that here, both seem to be the majority.

Who says there are only two sides to choose from THE GOVERNMENT ? The Media ? LOL That is refereed to as a false dichotomy and therefore rendered illegitimate and fallacious as there are many other options.


BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 08:56 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 08:50 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/14/12 08:47 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
That means the people are not in direct control of the Government they choose someone to voice there opinions for them and we reefer to this person as the "President".
Well, no that isn't really the case, and besides, the people have the freedom to choose the leader, therefore have the power to change things.

LOL ok but you forget there is only a two party system both representing the same interests but under the guise of opposition to maintain the illusion of choice.

Nazi tactic 101 give 4 choices on the ballet
A. Republican
B. Republican
C. Republican
D. Republican


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why do people keep saying move out Nov. 14th, 2012 @ 09:41 PM Reply

At 11/14/12 08:56 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
LOL ok but you forget there is only a two party system both representing the same interests but under the guise of opposition to maintain the illusion of choice.

Nazi tactic 101 give 4 choices on the ballet
A. Republican
B. Republican
C. Republican
D. Republican

Actually there is a multiple party system, or rather potential of it. The realization of it is based on whether or not people care enough to change things. They don't. And that's the difference between our system, and say, a Nazi system. Hitler basically outlawed his political opponents. In America, this is not so. The only reason we have a "two party system" is because that's what the people want.

But really, anyone can become president, provided they are US born, and over age 35. The voting public have handed the ability over to the rich.