New Topic Respond to this Topic
moonman169
moonman169
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
need advice 2012-11-13 00:01:22 Reply

so it seems iv had this on going issue ,so far it seen the submittions iv posted haven't been getting views and the only one's that appear are the times iv viewed them,the point is idk what i'm doing wrong but is there a way to fix this?

i smell bacon?

BBS Signature
Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Artist
Response to need advice 2012-11-13 00:12:03 Reply

Well, to be a bit blunt, your work isn't very appealing or very good. You need quite a good bit of practice. Start learning the basics. Hop to our Art 101 Section for some pointers or over to Drawspace for some basic lessons

Secondly, your not scouted, so unless people go to your profile, or are browsing the unscouted section of the portal, they won't see your work.
Orn's Scouting Guide will give you more information over this.

Lastly, you haven't really advertised yourself or your work. You have no movies or music published and you only have seven post. So what you need is to get out a little more. Frequent the BBS more and get a bit more known.

ONe of the best pieces of advice I can give other than reading some tutorials and practicing your art work is to make a Perosnal Art Thread here in the Art Forum so we can see your work, give critique and feedback to help you improve. It will get you a little more known on NG, help you improve your work, and give you a place to document your progress.

Give it some thought.

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature