• 21 Replies
RyanAnayaMv
RyanAnayaMv
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Political Jokes! 2012-11-12 19:38:14

Got a joke related to politics? Post it here!

Why did Obama win the election?
Because the Republicans had to come home from their jobs.

How can you tell Obama is lying?
His mouth is moving.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-12 19:42:26

Voting.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-12 19:44:19

Anything leanlifter has ever said here.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-12 19:47:59

At 11/12/12 07:44 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Anything leanlifter has ever said here.

Your like a lobbyist only you are not getting payed to troll which is quite sad.

BBS Signature
stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-12 19:51:08

Let's not make this into a flame war. Political humor is a thing. If you can do that by all means. But if this is just going to be "knock knock, the people on the other side are bad" it's a fight we don't need.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-12 20:09:05

At 11/12/12 07:51 PM, stafffighter wrote: Let's not make this into a flame war. Political humor is a thing. If you can do that by all means. But if this is just going to be "knock knock, the people on the other side are bad" it's a fight we don't need.

"Sorry but you are absolutely correct" see the double meaning here LOL.

BBS Signature
morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-12 20:09:47

IF a Republican & a Democrat ( Conservative & Liberal for any Canadians) were drowning in a pool.....

Would you read the morning paper , or go to lunch ?

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

BoredLooney
BoredLooney
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-12 21:28:29

a guy goes to a Spanish restaurant and asks for soup.

He spits it out and says it tastes terrible.

He asks to see the chef.

They have an argument about whether rat poison should be mixed in with the cheese soup.

Thirty minutes later the congressman was not arrested for food poisoning and the customer gets the adequate-quality soup he always gets.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- no.

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-12 23:50:32

Marion Barry. 3 Term mayor of DC, 1st leader of the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee, a prominent civil rights group in the 60's, and notorious crackhead. In his 2nd term he got caught doing cocaine and went to jail. After he was released he got back into politics and was re-elected to a 3rd term, which was so horrible that Congress took most of the power away from the mayor of DC to the point that it was a mere honorary title and gave it to themselves. He's currently serving as a city representative and has gone on to other gaffe's and embarrassments, like getting arrested for not paying his taxes for 9 out of the 10 previous years, or getting arrested for stalking one of his former girlfriends.

On a better not, I was working on my front yard one day and an 8 girl who was walking by with her parents and she came by and told me her views. She said that when she grows up she will become a politician and give money to the poor and give them shelter. This made her parents proud. I told her that if she mows my lawn, trims my bushes and washes my car I will pay her 40$ which she could then go over to a homeless guy and give to him. She thought about this for awhile and then replied "Why doesn't the homeless guy just come over and do the work instead and you pay him for it?" and then I replied "Welcome to the Republican party".

I didn't actually say that it was someone else on the internet.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-13 11:15:21

A bunch of surgeons are talking about who the favorite kind of person to operate on is. (I forget what the other say). The last one says he likes to operate on politicians because they're heartless, gutless, spineless, and their head and ass are interchangeable.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Dawnslayer
Dawnslayer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-13 21:12:11

PSA's.

They're their own punchline.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-13 21:23:39

At 11/13/12 09:12 PM, Dawnslayer wrote: PSA's.

They're their own punchline.

Well, now I know.
And knowing is half the battle.

GI JOE.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-11-16 11:10:47

The US upped the minimum weight to be consider Obese today from 300lb to 700lb as to not offend everyone in that country and to make the fattest country on the planet feel a little more normal !

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-12-18 12:43:11

I saw a funny (somewhat) bumper sticker yesterday.

Voting is like driving:
Pick "R" to go backward;
Pick "D" to go forward.

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-12-21 08:20:31

Anyone ever hear the one, about the group of honest politicians ?

;
;
;
;
;
No, Neither have I

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Political Jokes! 2012-12-21 15:23:49

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your Mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now."

The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep poo."

BBS Signature
JRob
JRob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Political Jokes! 2013-01-19 15:22:06

So I heard that Lewinsky got Clinton an antique cigar holder - and it enhances the flavor too!

4:08 PM - Detective Prince: why does it matter HOW MANY of a thing you've watched
4:09 PM - Nor // [Loli]: Anime is a fucking sport

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Political Jokes! 2013-01-19 15:45:50

Eh around election time one was

How do you tell the difference between Obama supporters and the Romney supporters? Romney Supporters sign the check on the front, Obama supporters sign the check on the back.

Korriken
Korriken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Political Jokes! 2013-01-19 18:19:40

What's the difference between a hot air balloon and a politician?

one is a sack of hot air hoisting a platform with no control over direction that is operated by someone pulling a string

the other is a hot air balloon.

I'm not crazy, everyone else is.

Breathe-0ut
Breathe-0ut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Political Jokes! 2013-01-20 01:21:59

If I were to put the Soviet, Islamic, or any other U.S. anti-"nationalist" flag on top of the white house, I'd kill every single stereyotype and elder in the counter of heart attacks.

An eye for an eye, but the world is already blind.

Kwing
Kwing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to Political Jokes! 2013-01-20 14:20:48

What's the best way to run a prosperous state with relative equality, power to the people, and even distribution of wealth?
Kill everyone.

It's funny because it's true.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.
Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Political Jokes! 2013-01-20 14:30:24

This isn't really a joke per se, but that's why it's funny.

I Walked on the Sidewalk