In light of this thread about the bone tool and it's worth, I thought it might be fun to have a little contest!
Create an animation of a dancing character (person, animal, alien, whatever) using ONLY the bone tool for movements.
DETAILS & STUFF
- You must post links to your final swf AND fla files here so everyone else can download them and see how they were constructed/rigged! (Will be used for judging too.)
- Use your DUMPING GROUNDS (instead of offsite alternatives) to post your submissions!
- You can tween the character around the stage, but iTS movements must be within/on an armature layer.
- Any audio should be your own (that you made) or come for the Audio Portal.
- There is no time limit to your animation, but the more you can make it do, the better!
- Try to avoid slapping some random google image in the background. If you add something, please create it yourself.
- Using existing/premade art is kind of cheating. So please make something specifically for this challenge.
- If you think your animation is worthy and long enough... feel free to submit it to the portal and share that link here too!
(Or maybe we can lump them all together at the end and turn it into a 'collab'!)
- You can enter as many times as you want to improve your chances (and hopefully your skills!!)
- Voting Options: We can do it where each participant picks their top 3 (can't vote for yourself), or I can assemble a 'panel'. Feel free to voice your preference, otherwise I'll just decide once it gets close to the deadline.
- Also feel free to post WIPs and ask questions here if you get stuck or need help with the bone tool or it's settings! (so we can all learn!!)
Friday, November 30th - 11:59 PM (NG Time)
- The winning submission will get $25 Store Credit which can be used to buy the Supporter Upgrade, a shirt, etc!! Depending on how many people participate, there may be more than one winner (ie. 1st - 3rd).
So, let's see what you've got!!!
Good luck! :D