00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Escape game, people needed

746 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Escape game, people needed 2012-11-08 23:04:03

Alright everyone, lets get down to it!
I am making a game titled "Escape". This game is similar to the well known game "Slender". However, I made some modifications..
In the game, you have a flash light, and you must find a key, in order to find the key, you need to find clues to where it may be. Of course, you are lost in the forest after a long hunting trip, so you DO have a gun, but with limited ammo and you dont have any more once your out.
You must also avoid the Slender man, as he will try and stop you from finding your lost keys so you cant start your car and leave. Instead of him just following you like in Slender, he will actually ATTACK you with his arms. If you get hit to many times, you will die. Hence, the game has a health bar and some health upgrades you can find in the forest. You must also avoid looking at the Slender man for to long, as you will also die. Just like in Slender, static will cover your screen if he is near or not.
You must find eight clues before the house that your keys are in will open and allow you to go in and grab them. You must then race back to your truck and solve a quick puzzle to turn it on, after words, you are free to leave.
Heres what I need from you guys.
Programmers
Voice Actors
Sound effects
and
Music.
I am making the graphics/symbols. And we can get music from new grounds. I really wanted this to be 3D, but I decided to go with flash. Action script 3 will be our primary resource, of course, I am open to Action script 2 if the MAJORITY of people who sign up know Action script 2. But I would like to stick with three. Thanks for your help!
=============EACK===========

Want to help with creation of my new game? PM me.

BBS Signature

Response to Escape game, people needed 2012-11-08 23:22:37

I'd be glad to do some voices. PM me with more details please.

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds Classifieds: commission animation

"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Response to Escape game, people needed 2012-11-09 14:41:11

What a coincidence.
I just made a 3D camera for 2D graphics, and a cheap and easy way to render trees.
It's a bit like Doom, all the walls, roofs and doors rotate correctly, characters and pickups turn to face the camera.
Haven't done much testing on it, so can't say how big an environment it can handle.
And I've got some way to go with the trees, but I'm gonna be working on this anyway.

What are your plans for the game?

Response to Escape game, people needed 2012-11-12 09:16:48

Hey,

Professional actor here. You can check out my Animation Voiceover Reel here

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/510237

Would be happy to help out.

Response to Escape game, people needed 2012-11-12 09:46:18

I have some ambient music you can probably use. I can also get some SFX. PM with details please.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature