Braiton
Braiton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 01:19 AM Reply

At 3/28/13 11:13 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
At 3/28/13 10:53 PM, xXRedNinjaXx wrote: $60 for freak'in one game?!
Just a little Canadian rant here for a second. Our games are more expensive. Wii games were 60$. Wii U games are 60$. That is a reasonable price for us. Get over yourselves.

Anyway, the basic bundle is a clear ripoff. The deluxe is actually a great value though.

I had to make a Canadian Eshop account and instead of having to pay $59.99 for the usual they included tax so I ended paying up $62.99. And Nintendo only gave me 599 points for the deluxe promotion. All the things I could have done with those $3 :(

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 07:28 AM Reply

At 3/28/13 05:57 AM, Emlfuryoflion wrote:
At 3/23/13 08:21 AM, Emlfuryoflion wrote:
At 3/23/13 02:40 AM, Gremlin wrote:
At 3/22/13 08:20 PM, Emlfuryoflion wrote:
I am getting it. Was going to buy it at full price but origin had it on sale for 29.99. That sale is now over though and it is back at 59.99 on their site with other versions maintaining the discount for some reason.
I wonder what that's all about, I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually some mistake or just simply a way to boost up the launch a bit, I wonder if too many people even knew about it, some were talking about it on Miiverse though.

Well, so far some people have given the NFS quite good review scores, hoping to see your opinion once you've gotten the chance to play it, been a while since my last racing game, if you don't count Mariokart Wii, it would be the original MW for Gamecube.
I'm hoping for the best given all the good things I have heard about the series. Plus I did rather enjoy burnout paradise which this game is supposed to play similarly to. Looking forward to playing it in a few days I'l be sure to report back on how I feel about the game.
Well I have had a go with the game now. Played it for about 4 hours or so already. Got the game 2 nights ago pretty much.

Anyway the game is solid as I expected. Took a little getting used to knowing what I needed to do and how to use the controls properly. Once I got that issue out of the way I started playing and I was having fun with it. Obviously this isn't a burnout title so there is a little more emphasis on the racing and less on the crashes but it is still a fun game.

Last night I had a go at the online mode as well and while I think the sample size is a little small based on my short 30-60 minute run with it, it seemed like a solid mode that was fun to play. 6 players online in a room and you do stuff. I'm not sure how doing stuff is determined be it someone selects it or it is automated system in the room you are in but I found it interesting and there was a lot of stuff to do.

The freezing issue I have heard about crept its ugly head into my playtime during this online session I had. It was the first time I ran into this issue and it was during a race too. I'm hoping that was just a blip and it's not something I should expect regularly.

Anyway I would recommend anyone get this game if they are on the edge about it. It's a fun game both in single player and online.

It sounds good and even by checking the gameplay videos, it looks good, not a single negative thing has been mentioned that would be a game breaker.

I did see some guy on Miiverse saying how he is forced to buy a DLC because he got busted, sounds complete BS to me, but if it's true, then, WTF?

Still for some reason there is something inside my head telling me, that I won't end up liking it, been right too many times before and ended up being disappointed, so I'm not going to get it any time soon at least, still, I'll keep it on my "list".

At 3/28/13 11:03 AM, darkjam wrote: What a load of bullshit! II'm banned from Miiverse for calling somebody and idiot! What the fuck Nintendo?!

Be careful over there, there are many trolls who do nothing but flame everyone and act like idiots, insulting the console and everyone who has it. Some guy on European area of Ninja Gaiden 3 has been bitching how the Wii U sucks and isn't true next gen. console because the game has several frame drops, he has also been doing so to many other communities.

I told him that Wii U is next gen, even if it wasn't as powerful as the new PS4 and Xbox, he gave the typical answer about me being wrong because next gen means improvements that Wii U doesn't have.

I ended the conversation by telling him that in that case every kid born after me, after year 1993 ended, isn't next gen then since they're about 90% of the time, complete retards who show that humanity has started to take steps backwards, made my day when the next thing he said was complete nonsense that had nothing to do with our topic.

At 3/28/13 10:53 PM, xXRedNinjaXx wrote: At first I was so excited and was ready to explode when I heard the Launch of the WiiU. Though, I didn't knew much about it during the time until reviews, the games, and etc. came out a little bit more. I was even less excited that they actually had two different versions that are both quite expensive. One that's $300 and comes with only 8 GB it's a rip-off and just for $50 dollars more can you get the 32 GB and Nintendo Land, with a few more accessories added on. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Nintendo Fan and love all their games, but I can't deal with how even the games are even more expensive. $60 for freak'in one game?!

60 was the price for Wii games, so it was for Gamecube games here in Finland, so don't quite get what you're saying, average price has been around 45 - 60 euros over here ever since Gamecube.

I got to agree with the two models though, I wasn't very excited when they announced two, but then again, got the deluxe so, meh, I don't care.

Right now I'm quite desperate to find a good news site about gaming in general, places like eurogamer and wiiudaily makes me want to smash pari of lemons into my eyes, both seem very biased, the other one is full of negativity for Nintendo, the other one is full of.... well fuck, they just make me sick.

Any recommendations?

MEDIC!

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 07:31 AM Reply

Sorry for the double, but got to say, I really created a monster out of that previous post of mine, ewh, really sorry about that.

MEDIC!

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 03:05 PM Reply

Mother of God, somebody help me! I'm stuck between getting monster hunter 3 ultimate and Bioshock infinite! Why do good games have to come out so close to each other?!

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus! // You shall watch and you shall like. // #FREEAMA2014

BBS Signature
Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 08:09 PM Reply

At 3/29/13 07:28 AM, Gremlin wrote: It sounds good and even by checking the gameplay videos, it looks good, not a single negative thing has been mentioned that would be a game breaker.

I did see some guy on Miiverse saying how he is forced to buy a DLC because he got busted, sounds complete BS to me, but if it's true, then, WTF?

Still for some reason there is something inside my head telling me, that I won't end up liking it, been right too many times before and ended up being disappointed, so I'm not going to get it any time soon at least, still, I'll keep it on my "list".

Indeed. I've still only had the game freeze on me once and I have played a lot more since my little write up on it. That issue appears to be not as major as I have heard it was unless I am just lucky.

That guy on Miiverse must have been going crazy or something. DLC is on the disc already as a part of the original purchase price. I got busted by cops several times and nothing bad came of it. Don't you think this game would be getting a bad reputation if you had to buy DLC when getting busted by cops? That would be stupidity on a whole new level.

If you enjoy racing titles at all I think you will like this game. I really enjoyed burnout paradise and I came into this game thinking it wouldn't be as good but I actually feel like I am enjoying this more than I did with Paradise a couple years ago. If you aren't going to get it right away definitely keep it on your list it is a game worth having if you are into racing games at all.

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 11:02 PM Reply

At 3/29/13 07:28 AM, Gremlin wrote:
Right now I'm quite desperate to find a good news site about gaming in general, places like eurogamer and wiiudaily makes me want to smash pari of lemons into my eyes, both seem very biased, the other one is full of negativity for Nintendo, the other one is full of.... well fuck, they just make me sick.

Any recommendations?

Try Gamesradar. They are quite fair to every console, and they give plenty of coverage of every thing you would possibly want to know about. Also, they have a really funny team of writers. I started reading about 3 years ago, and although their staff has been rearranged, they still have the best articles I can find on the internet.

For Nintendo only, try Gamexplain. Their main site has all consoles, but the guy who runs their youtube channel (as well as their site) has pretty much all Nintendo coverage in the form of analyses, discussions, and lots of preview content.

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 04:02 AM Reply

At 3/29/13 08:09 PM, Emlfuryoflion wrote:
Indeed. I've still only had the game freeze on me once and I have played a lot more since my little write up on it. That issue appears to be not as major as I have heard it was unless I am just lucky.

I've heard people replacing their U's just because of the freezing issues, sounds foolish to me, unless it like got completely out of hand, I don't understand it, most of the time I've had rather logical reasons for mine to freeze, though it barely happens to me.

I guess there really has been something wrong with them.

That guy on Miiverse must have been going crazy or something. DLC is on the disc already as a part of the original purchase price. I got busted by cops several times and nothing bad came of it. Don't you think this game would be getting a bad reputation if you had to buy DLC when getting busted by cops? That would be stupidity on a whole new level.

May have been a troll or just simply one of those who act before they think, I'd find it amusing if you really had to pay real money for it, would be a bitch slap to all those people who always complain how they want their games to be as realistic as possible.

But for everyone else, it would of been completely retarded.

If you enjoy racing titles at all I think you will like this game. I really enjoyed burnout paradise and I came into this game thinking it wouldn't be as good but I actually feel like I am enjoying this more than I did with Paradise a couple years ago. If you aren't going to get it right away definitely keep it on your list it is a game worth having if you are into racing games at all.

Hmm...

At 3/29/13 11:02 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
Try Gamesradar. They are quite fair to every console, and they give plenty of coverage of every thing you would possibly want to know about. Also, they have a really funny team of writers. I started reading about 3 years ago, and although their staff has been rearranged, they still have the best articles I can find on the internet.

For Nintendo only, try Gamexplain. Their main site has all consoles, but the guy who runs their youtube channel (as well as their site) has pretty much all Nintendo coverage in the form of analyses, discussions, and lots of preview content.

Looking good, thank you, checked some comments and didn't see any 8 years old kids talking about, CPU's GPCPU fkahkrwjfbjhrfklnzdn,fmna, bullshit, I find it amusing, they talk about stuff they obviously know nothing about, just names and what they're supposed to do.

MEDIC!

Braiton
Braiton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 04:12 AM Reply

At 3/30/13 04:02 AM, Gremlin wrote:
At 3/29/13 08:09 PM, Emlfuryoflion wrote:
I've heard people replacing their U's just because of the freezing issues, sounds foolish to me, unless it like got completely out of hand, I don't understand it, most of the time I've had rather logical reasons for mine to freeze, though it barely happens to me.

I guess there really has been something wrong with them.

Those people had their consoles bricked because many were impatient during their system updates and cut the power feeding the console, as it was installing and was halfway done, which is clearly a very retarded move.

Aside from that I had my share of freezing issues while playing certain games that got solved without any major problems but since I installed the latest system update released a couple of weeks ago I haven't encountered any more of these freezes.

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 04:32 AM Reply

At 3/30/13 04:12 AM, Braiton wrote:
Those people had their consoles bricked because many were impatient during their system updates and cut the power feeding the console, as it was installing and was halfway done, which is clearly a very retarded move.

Ah, I had completely forgotten that, once again lack of common sense, you don't touch it if it's downloading/installing an update.

I hate to bring this up, but I'm rather upset about all this: "Wii U is doomed and how PS4 and the next Xbox will finish it off". I mean c'mon, it looks like most people just don't have the extra money for the U, so with this logic, how will PS4 for example, destroy it?

The PS4 is suggested to cost at least 500$ or maybe even more, why do I not see any negativity for it, what has Nintendo done to deserve all the BS people are saying about them, they've always given a rather good system with decent price. Wii was't bad and I personally enjoy the Gamepad, I can play Ninja Gaiden or Nintendoland on my bed and be on my own little world while others are watching TV.

I'm hoping things to turn around once the PS4 and Xbox get released, they may be far more powerful, but if the price is high then I've got a feeling that Wii U will be the number one choice for those who are willing to come to the next gen.

Getting real tired of this shit.

MEDIC!

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 05:08 PM Reply

Is it me or is the Wii U becoming a flop? Most blockbuster tittles wont be released for it and third party support is going quickly, also it can't run unreal engine 4 and sales are pretty crap right now. Western third parties are starting to stray away from it, not even treating it like a next gen console. I'm starting to think that Th-e was right about Nintendo going the way of Sega, unless one of their mascots brings out a game that isn't a remake this year, they might bite the dust by the end of the year.
(One day i'll figure out how to make my writing dark here) Hurry up and bring out a Mario Kart or 3-D game Nintendo, that will help you!

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus! // You shall watch and you shall like. // #FREEAMA2014

BBS Signature
Braiton
Braiton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 05:20 PM Reply

At 3/30/13 05:08 PM, darkjam wrote: Is it me or is the Wii U becoming a flop? Most blockbuster tittles wont be released for it and third party support is going quickly, also it can't run unreal engine 4 and sales are pretty crap right now. Western third parties are starting to stray away from it, not even treating it like a next gen console. I'm starting to think that Th-e was right about Nintendo going the way of Sega, unless one of their mascots brings out a game that isn't a remake this year, they might bite the dust by the end of the year.
(One day i'll figure out how to make my writing dark here) Hurry up and bring out a Mario Kart or 3-D game Nintendo, that will help you!

Where do you get your information from? lol

I'm pretty sure that Epic games said UE4 could run just fine on the Wii U but they themselves personally weren't going to support it, it was up to their clients. That means that anyone who bought a license could make a Wii U game with it if they wanted. Also sales have been slowly increasing in several countries thanks to MH3U and LCU. As for third party support it's too early to tell, I mean, the console was launched 4-5 months ago. The PS3 and 360 launch was pretty shit too and then they gradually got better. All this doom crap is pretty retarded honestly.

Anyway I got mine just for 1st party and all the Nintendo exclusives that tend to be a lot better than Sony's and Microsoft's.

Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 05:54 PM Reply

The system's doing pretty badly in sales at the moment, but it's not necessarily a flop. Especially since it's only been out for a couple months. It'll start picking up in sales once more games come out.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 07:22 PM Reply

Most sites on the internet.

BBS Signature
Braiton
Braiton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 08:13 PM Reply

At 3/30/13 07:22 PM, darkjam wrote:

I think I would have never figured that out :d

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 09:22 PM Reply

Lego Undercover has kept me busy for at least 30 hours now, and I'm only 3/4 done. Buy it if you want a good Wii U title that's just plain fun.

I seriously the doubt the Wii U will flop. It has a really cool interface, Miiverse is implemented much better than one would expect, and the it has a lot of cool games that are out for it, although few in number.

I feel come Autumn, the system will have an army of first party stuff to back it up.

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 01:49 AM Reply

At 3/30/13 07:22 PM, darkjam wrote:

I don't know, I mean I checked the article from a link Bobbybroccoli posted above, it did give you the impression that they could make it run for Wii U, Unreal 4 that is, but they also pointed that it already supports the U3.

I do feel bit upset about how many games got canceled so far, I've always been with Nintendo, PS1 made me cry, it was horrible IMO and I've never felt good with those damn horrible button layouts, I want challenging games with very simple controls, not the other way around.

I just don't get it how Ubisoft made the Rayman game a multiplatform, couldn't they have just released it, since it's 100% done for the Wii U already,? Once again, FUCK YOU M$ AND YOUR FUCKING CONTRACTS!
Well I've heard that they've got some shitty paper with a deal...

Been wondering, since there is barely anything announced to come this year, in the first half that is, could Nintendo have some strategy, struggle until PS4? Think about it, PS4 gets announced, Nintendo figures it will be expensive, people are asking WTF, and then look at the Wii U's library with bunch of epic games.

That's a theory I made in my little head.

MEDIC!

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 12:02 PM Reply

At 3/30/13 09:22 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Lego Undercover has kept me busy for at least 30 hours now, and I'm only 3/4 done. Buy it if you want a good Wii U title that's just plain fun.

Nah the only good Lego game is the star wars one, and that was mediocre. And that's what I mean, by autumn things might pick up, but if they don't, the PS4 might fuck up Nintendo.

BBS Signature
Braiton
Braiton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 03:22 PM Reply

At 3/31/13 12:02 PM, darkjam wrote:
Nah the only good Lego game is the star wars one, and that was mediocre. And that's what I mean, by autumn things might pick up, but if they don't, the PS4 might fuck up Nintendo.

From a few days ago:

"Everyone knows that the Wii U hasnâEUTMt been doing well when it comes to sales. And thatâEUTMs largely due to a lack of high-profile games. But this trend might be changing now, as Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has hit the store shelves in Europe and North America.
The first sales data from UK game retailers reveals that the Wii U sales have increased 125% since the release of Monster Hunter 3. Over the past weeks, UK retailers have been battling Nintendo and slashing Wii U prices left and right. Nintendo eventually met with the retailers and laid out their plans for the Wii U over the next months.
And itâEUTMs not just the UK where Wii U sales saw a significant increase. Nintendo France confirmed that Wii U sales have tripled since the release of Monster Hunter 3 in the country.
Hopefully this is the start of the turnaround for Wii U sales. There are plenty of upcoming games that can easily cause a sales spike of the console. Games like Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101 are just around the corner."

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 03:47 PM Reply

From a few days ago:

Fair enough.

The Wii U official hub thread.

BBS Signature
Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 06:41 PM Reply

At 3/31/13 12:02 PM, darkjam wrote: Nah the only good Lego game is the star wars one

But Lego City Undercover's actually really good from what I hear.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 06:48 PM Reply

Nah I find the building and puzzles to tedious and boring.

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 07:39 PM Reply

At 3/31/13 06:48 PM, darkjam wrote:
Nah I find the building and puzzles to tedious and boring.

You need a certain mindset. They aren't complex games, but they bring out the inner kid in everyone, and they usually have legitimately funny cutscenes and fun co-op.

This game may not have co-op, but it is the pinnacle of the series in my opinion, having played Star Wars 1 and 2, Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter 1 and 2.

Plus, the open world city is really cool and very big, so you can't get bored in it. Always some little trinket to lure you in for 2 more hours of playing.

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Apr. 1st, 2013 @ 01:59 AM Reply

At 3/31/13 03:22 PM, Braiton wrote:
From a few days ago:

"Everyone knows that the Wii U hasnâEUTMt been doing well when it comes to sales. And thatâEUTMs largely due to a lack of high-profile games. But this trend might be changing now, as Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has hit the store shelves in Europe and North America.
The first sales data from UK game retailers reveals that the Wii U sales have increased 125% since the release of Monster Hunter 3.

This was great news.

People are saying how it won't matter because it's still not that much, but screw them, it's better than nothing and obviously shows to developers that once Wii U gets good game that everyone is looking forward to, it will sell and boost the U's sales.

MEDIC!

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Apr. 1st, 2013 @ 09:21 AM Reply

Plus, the open world city is really cool and very big, so you can't get bored in it. Always some little trinket to lure you in for 2 more hours of playing.

I wont but it, but my friend has it and if it's any good then i'll consider buying it.

BBS Signature
Braiton
Braiton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Apr. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:55 PM Reply

Something I saw in IGN today and thought I should share

"Wii U sales up 250% worldwide
Wii U sales:

January: 57,000
February: 59,000
March: 146,000 (vgchartz)

The official numbers are always higher than the Vgchartz numbers so expect something between 146,00 and 170,000 units sold.

And by the way Lego city Undercover is the 4th best selling game in Europe last week : 90.000 worldwide in less than a week, it was released on the 28th in Europe"

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Apr. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:57 PM Reply

Did you guys see the new Yoshi game in the newest Game Informer magazine? It is coming up for the Wii U and all of the environments and character models look like they are made out of yarn. Looks pretty awesome to me even though their isn't that much information out on it yet.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Apr. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:59 PM Reply

At 4/3/13 10:55 PM, Braiton wrote: "Wii U sales up 250% worldwide
Wii U sales:

January: 57,000
February: 59,000
March: 146,000 (vgchartz)

That's great to hear. Hopefully it only gets better when more games come out.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Apr. 4th, 2013 @ 06:05 PM Reply

At 4/3/13 11:57 PM, Cootie wrote: Did you guys see the new Yoshi game in the newest Game Informer magazine?

Kind of late dude, that was announced like two months ago along with and New Zelda game and Wind Waker HD. Just saying, but you should get a Wii U, you post one the thread a fair amount but you haven't got one, you probably would enjoy it.

Just a suggestion though, if you don't want to, that's cool.

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 09:40 AM Reply

I spotted something interesting this morning, just a rumour, but hey, beats the constant negativity and doom BS.

Free Dev kits for 3rd parties?

MEDIC!

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Wii U official hub thread. Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 01:12 PM Reply

Free Dev kits for 3rd parties?

If it's true, then that's awesome. More third parties will jump on the Wii U and we get more games, and the developers get free money. It's a win win situation!

BBS Signature