Be a Supporter!

Four more years of taxing business

  • 3,636 Views
  • 164 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 7th, 2012 @ 09:56 PM Reply

At 11/7/12 09:42 PM, LemonCrush wrote: No, the premiums are only raised because the goverment destroys the competetiveness of the market. Anti-capitlaism.

Jesus christ. Health insurance is one of the least competitive markets ever. Healthcare and insurance markets are inefficient, unfair, and monopolistic.

And the money I would be paying to healthcare costs without government assistance would be that same very money that keeps me in a house.
So, again, fuck my car payment, fuck my bills, as long as YOU'RE okay, it's all good?

You're already paying more tax dollars for other people's healthcare than anyone else in the whole fucking world. You would be paying less with government run healthcare.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 12:09 AM Reply

At 11/7/12 09:56 PM, Feoric wrote:
Jesus christ. Health insurance is one of the least competitive markets ever. Healthcare and insurance markets are inefficient, unfair, and monopolistic.

I know, that's exactly my point.

You're already paying more tax dollars for other people's healthcare than anyone else in the whole fucking world. You would be paying less with government run healthcare.

Right, and that's a-okay with democrats that I'll have less money to spend on food and other necessities. I get it.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 12:24 AM Reply

At 11/8/12 12:09 AM, LemonCrush wrote: Right, and that's a-okay with democrats that I'll have less money to spend on food and other necessities. I get it.

In other words you want us to pay for you but you're unwilling to return the favor?

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 12:31 AM Reply

At 11/8/12 12:24 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 11/8/12 12:09 AM, LemonCrush wrote: Right, and that's a-okay with democrats that I'll have less money to spend on food and other necessities. I get it.
In other words you want us to pay for you but you're unwilling to return the favor?

Rich people are unwilling to return the favour as you put it so why should us poor people ?


BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 01:01 AM Reply

At 11/7/12 03:21 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote: Camarohusky:

How would you know that considering Obama isn't nearly into his next four years yet? Don't assume

Yeah Cam! How dare you make wild ass predictions and assumptions like that! Oh wait right...because that's exactly what this guy (who's probably a troll account to boot) did!


You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 01:05 AM Reply

At 11/8/12 12:09 AM, LemonCrush wrote: I know, that's exactly my point.

No, it isn't, and you obviously didn't read those articles. Your point is that it's due to government interference. All the evidence in the world could tell you that it's actually due to privatization and you still wouldn't get it.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 05:37 AM Reply

At 11/7/12 08:34 PM, Mfan wrote:
At 11/7/12 08:27 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
Ok, enough of the completely false and misleading Republican talking points.
a new record , a thread on politics made it to the third page before the conspiracy theories started

LOL way to try to condense my argument into a straw man, but you failed. Unfortunately, some things aren't a conspiracy, they just aren't true. You just can't address a real argument, so you hide from it. Shameful. But that's the way of your whole party, and it's dying. Sorry. RIP GOP

Raising taxes on businesses causes higher employment because business is a tax shelter. Lowering taxes only empowers the rich to take more money out of the business economy.

There. That's how you condense an argument.


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 07:31 AM Reply

This is your average President Obama supporter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=39dy7 zD4E78#!


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 07:35 AM Reply

At 11/8/12 07:31 AM, TheKlown wrote: This is your average President Obama supporter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=39dy7 zD4E78#!

What kind of loser records news TV with a handheld camera LOL ! FAIL


BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 09:55 AM Reply

At 11/8/12 07:31 AM, TheKlown wrote: This is your average President Obama supporter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=39dy7 zD4E78#!

And your average Romney supporter is just like you, a "blank slate."


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
JMHX
JMHX
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 01:35 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 07:31 AM, TheKlown wrote: This is your average President Obama supporter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=39dy7 zD4E78#!
And your average Romney supporter is just like you, a "blank slate."

The average Romney supporter is ---

Oh wait, he lost.


BBS Signature
jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 02:23 PM Reply

At 11/7/12 04:24 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/7/12 04:15 PM, Feoric wrote:
I swear democrats are some of the most selfish, disgusting people on this planet. "Hey fuck your healthcare, as long as I'M paid for, I'm happy"

I know right?


Jimbob Muffincake

jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 02:30 PM Reply

At 11/7/12 05:43 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
That's why it's called INSURANCE. It's supposed to be there to INSURE you can pay for an expensive procedure. The need for insurance is based on risk, just like any other investment you make. It is not a healthcare solution. But the lobbies and government have fucked with it so much, it is now the ONLY way to pay for ANY medical procedure.

DAMN RIGHT


Jimbob Muffincake

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 02:23 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote:
At 11/7/12 04:24 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/7/12 04:15 PM, Feoric wrote:
I swear democrats are some of the most selfish, disgusting people on this planet. "Hey fuck your healthcare, as long as I'M paid for, I'm happy"
I know right?

That's not a political idealism that "The Freemarket" in where everyone can maximize profit anyway they want to within the confines of legal legislation which make no mistake is also for sale in the "Freemarket".


BBS Signature
jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 02:32 PM Reply

At 11/7/12 05:41 PM, DaKnOb3 wrote:
Replace the word "Subjugated" with "controlled and oppressed" than instead of trying to bastardize posts that sacred you into thinking about reality and not the politically correct propaganda they sell you on TV, Newspapers, and Hollywood.

And how do you know that you haven't been brainwashed with propaganda, mr. correct? Are you just so right that what you listen to isn't propaganda?


Jimbob Muffincake

jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 02:37 PM Reply

At 11/7/12 06:37 PM, Feoric wrote: "Why should I help other people? Fuck them."

a large boot descends from the sky and steps on the faces of poor people forever

Poor people are not always innocent :/
You really make it sound like poor people deserve everything


Jimbob Muffincake

jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 02:56 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 01:01 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Yeah Cam! How dare you make wild ass predictions and assumptions like that! Oh wait right...because that's exactly what this guy (who's probably a troll account to boot) did!

Troll acount?


Jimbob Muffincake

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 02:57 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 02:32 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote:
At 11/7/12 05:41 PM, DaKnOb3 wrote:
Replace the word "Subjugated" with "controlled and oppressed" than instead of trying to bastardize posts that sacred you into thinking about reality and not the politically correct propaganda they sell you on TV, Newspapers, and Hollywood.
And how do you know that you haven't been brainwashed with propaganda, mr. correct? Are you just so right that what you listen to isn't propaganda?

Common sense overrides the ruling elites/Governments propaganda Regime and numbing of peoples emotions and intellect to indoctrinate and condition them into contempt and exaltation of such things as Murder, Violence, War, Taxation, Crime and punishment, Consumerism, cyclical Debt, Sexism etc all in the name of nation, Republic and God.


BBS Signature
jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 03:02 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 01:35 PM, JMHX wrote:
The average Romney supporter is ---

Oh wait, he lost.

Only because he lost the electoral vote, even though he got over one million more popular vote than Obama.


Jimbob Muffincake

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 03:11 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 03:02 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote: Only because he lost the electoral vote, even though he got over one million more popular vote than Obama.

Nope, Obama got over 50% ov the popular vote.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 03:13 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 02:37 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote: Poor people are not always innocent :/

Whoever said that?

You really make it sound like poor people deserve everything

HA! If you think Obamacare or the welfare programs give more than what would be considered "barely fucking anything" you have a LOT to learn.

jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 03:14 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 03:11 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 11/8/12 03:02 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote: Only because he lost the electoral vote, even though he got over one million more popular vote than Obama.
Nope, Obama got over 50% ov the popular vote.

And where did you hear that from, the news? lol


Jimbob Muffincake

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 03:17 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 03:14 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote:
At 11/8/12 03:11 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 11/8/12 03:02 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote: Only because he lost the electoral vote, even though he got over one million more popular vote than Obama.
Nope, Obama got over 50% ov the popular vote.
And where did you hear that from, the news? lol

Who's the news bought and payed for by ? Could it be that the same funding that put Obama into power is the same funding that owns the Media News cartels LOL.


BBS Signature
jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 03:32 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 03:17 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Who's the news bought and payed for by ? Could it be that the same funding that put Obama into power is the same funding that owns the Media News cartels LOL.

Are you saying that Obama used the news to beat Mitt Romney? You should be specific, leanlifter


Jimbob Muffincake

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 03:35 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 03:32 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote:
At 11/8/12 03:17 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Who's the news bought and payed for by ? Could it be that the same funding that put Obama into power is the same funding that owns the Media News cartels LOL.
Are you saying that Obama used the news to beat Mitt Romney? You should be specific, leanlifter

Hypothetically if the major news news stations FoX CNN and the like and Obama and Romney are all bought and paid for by the same interests then whats the point of voting ?


BBS Signature
jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 03:40 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 03:35 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Hypothetically if the major news news stations FoX CNN and the like and Obama and Romney are all bought and paid for by the same interests then whats the point of voting ?

It makes people feel important, I guess


Jimbob Muffincake

Mfan
Mfan
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Melancholy
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 04:29 PM Reply

At 11/7/12 08:27 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
LOL way to try to condense my argument into a straw man, but you failed. Unfortunately, some things aren't a conspiracy,

right, but your sweeping accusation that big business gains more from higher taxation rate comes from your own idea's , you have no evidence to support your claim , other then a fluke trend that corporations are doing better while Obama is president , but that's because he hasn't raised corporate taxes to the extremes that his Liberal supporters are expecting.

they just aren't true. You just can't address a real argument, so you hide from it. Shameful. But that's the way of your whole party, and it's dying. Sorry. RIP GOP

so you may not have a life and are able to spend every waking moment on newgrounds ( dems refuse to find employment so, why not waste your time on "teh nets") , i however cannot invest 24 hours of my personal time into this site ., i didn't run , i wont run from you if that's what you're implying , your arguments are like your party, full of socialist propaganda and if viewed by people with more than a degree from community college, hold no sway.

Raising taxes on businesses causes higher employment because business is a tax shelter. Lowering taxes only empowers the rich to take more money out of the business economy.

socialist propaganda mixed with conspiracy theories , that's the Dems in a nutshell


Republican

Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 04:41 PM Reply

Reality is now a conspiracy theory. Left is right. Up is down.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 05:18 PM Reply

At 11/8/12 04:41 PM, Feoric wrote: Reality is now a conspiracy theory. Left is right. Up is down.

Wait tell they find out that both sides are playing the middle against each other and that the "Left" and "Right" are both owned by the same money and interests.


BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Four more years of taxing business Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 05:43 PM Reply

If we had it the Democrats way, Women would have next to no rights and wouldn't even be allowed to vote and Blacks would still be Slaves. So, I don't see how Republicans can be considered the bad guys when it's been Democrats through out History that raged a war on Women and Blacks.


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.