Be a Supporter!

4 more years!

  • 4,479 Views
  • 179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 15:43:47 Reply

At 11/7/12 03:29 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
If your doing a shitty job then you would be fired same for the president. Why submit to subservience and accept the fact that the president has more power than you and me which is called "Subjugation" ?

There are term limits for United States Presidents.

In the post I quoted, you implied this was not the case.

Korriken
Korriken
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 15:47:25 Reply

At 11/7/12 03:29 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
If your doing a shitty job then you would be fired same for the president. Why submit to subservience and accept the fact that the president has more power than you and me which is called "Subjugation" ?

you see, there are these things called elections, that's what they're for. also, if they're really doing THAT bad, then they're probably doing something worthy of impeachment. Also, that's why we have congress, to hold the president's power in check.

on another note, perhaps now that Obama no longer has to worry about being reelected, maybe NOW he can do what he's been elected - twice - to do. lead... not counting on it.

Also,

I would like to apologize to our allies in Europe in advance for when Obama sells you out to Russia and tried to do away with the missile defense shield. He now has the flexibility to sell our allies out to various dictators and other tyrants.

yay.


I'm not crazy, everyone else is.

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:09:37 Reply

At 11/7/12 03:47 PM, Korriken wrote:
I would like to apologize to our allies in Europe in advance for when Obama sells you out to Russia and tried to do away with the missile defense shield. He now has the flexibility to sell our allies out to various dictators and other tyrants.

yay.

Proof please. Otherwise, you can shut the hell up and get out. Plus, if you don't like our President so much, move to Canada. It's right there.


SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:17:51 Reply

At 11/7/12 04:09 PM, HiryuGouki wrote:
Proof please. Otherwise, you can shut the hell up and get out. Plus, if you don't like our President so much, move to Canada. It's right there.

Proof of what??

Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:19:27 Reply

You know leanlifter1 is someone's alt and is fucking with you guys, right?

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:21:54 Reply

At 11/7/12 03:43 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/7/12 03:29 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
If your doing a shitty job then you would be fired same for the president. Why submit to subservience and accept the fact that the president has more power than you and me which is called "Subjugation" ?
There are term limits for United States Presidents.

In the post I quoted, you implied this was not the case.

But my point was that any president/figurehead of country should be judged on each major decision they make every day and at the end of each quarter should be reviewed and at the end of each year should be audited for fitness as president and if not up to par should be fired on the spot and replaced by someone that will get the job done right.


BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:23:53 Reply

At 11/7/12 03:47 PM, Korriken wrote:
you see, there are these things called elections, that's what they're for.

Ya and allot of damage can be done and people killed in 4 years mate.


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:25:46 Reply

At 11/7/12 04:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
But my point was that any president/figurehead of country should be judged on each major decision they make every day and at the end of each quarter should be reviewed and at the end of each year should be audited for fitness as president and if not up to par should be fired on the spot and replaced by someone that will get the job done right.

That has not EVER since mankind began, and will not ever be, the case in politics. Ever.

JeremyLokken
JeremyLokken
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 23
Animator
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:27:11 Reply

More food stamps, more welfare, more unemployment, more borrowing, more spending.

People have described this as Christmas for 4 years. You know when you get to swipe your credit card and get instant gifts, without having to look at a bill for awhile. This is it. Get your freebies while you can.

A very painful and unrecognizable U.S. is ahead. When we get used to our dependencies, we forget our independence from government handout. Look at Greece. We don't understand how we can become Greece, because we weren't paying attention when they got their freebies. We just saw the riots, when the country wanted to take the freebies away to financially survive. That 47% Romney so-quickly categorized will tip beyond 50%, and the business paying for it will weigh their options to see if it's worth operating in the U.S. When the rich won't give, we will borrow from China again. $16 trillion will be $20 trillion, and so forth. Irreversible debt that will become a national security issue. When China refuses to give, who will we turn to?


Rainbow Animations <-- for my website.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:30:09 Reply

At 11/7/12 04:25 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/7/12 04:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
But my point was that any president/figurehead of country should be judged on each major decision they make every day and at the end of each quarter should be reviewed and at the end of each year should be audited for fitness as president and if not up to par should be fired on the spot and replaced by someone that will get the job done right.
That has not EVER since mankind began, and will not ever be, the case in politics. Ever.

So you disagree that presidents should be held accountable like everyone else and not be able to run a 4 year streak of impunity ?


BBS Signature
Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:31:11 Reply

At 11/7/12 04:27 PM, JeremyLokken wrote: More food stamps, more welfare, more unemployment, more borrowing, more spending.

People have described this as Christmas for 4 years. You know when you get to swipe your credit card and get instant gifts, without having to look at a bill for awhile. This is it. Get your freebies while you can.

A very painful and unrecognizable U.S. is ahead. When we get used to our dependencies, we forget our independence from government handout. Look at Greece. We don't understand how we can become Greece, because we weren't paying attention when they got their freebies. We just saw the riots, when the country wanted to take the freebies away to financially survive. That 47% Romney so-quickly categorized will tip beyond 50%, and the business paying for it will weigh their options to see if it's worth operating in the U.S. When the rich won't give, we will borrow from China again. $16 trillion will be $20 trillion, and so forth. Irreversible debt that will become a national security issue. When China refuses to give, who will we turn to?

I don't know if you're serious or not but America will never be like Greece because we control our own money supply so we can inflate ourselves out of anything, thus there is no risk of default. Borrowing rates have never been lower, it's stupid not to borrow now.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:35:26 Reply

At 11/7/12 04:31 PM, Feoric wrote:
I don't know if you're serious or not but America will never be like Greece because we control our own money supply so we can inflate ourselves out of anything, thus there is no risk of default. Borrowing rates have never been lower, it's stupid not to borrow now.

First the people do not control the money supply the Federal Mint controls the money supply and inflation is a temporary fix to a permanent problem that will end in another great depression especially since peak Oil is here.


BBS Signature
JMHX
JMHX
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:44:28 Reply

At 11/7/12 04:35 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 11/7/12 04:31 PM, Feoric wrote:
First the people do not control the money supply the Federal Mint controls the money supply and inflation is a temporary fix to a permanent problem that will end in another great depression especially since peak Oil is here.

Wait, the Mint is controlling the money supply and national inflation targets? They must be busy - all along I thought it was the Fed.


BBS Signature
JeremyLokken
JeremyLokken
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 23
Animator
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:45:58 Reply

At 11/7/12 04:35 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 11/7/12 04:31 PM, Feoric wrote:
I don't know if you're serious or not but America will never be like Greece because we control our own money supply so we can inflate ourselves out of anything, thus there is no risk of default. Borrowing rates have never been lower, it's stupid not to borrow now.
First the people do not control the money supply the Federal Mint controls the money supply and inflation is a temporary fix to a permanent problem that will end in another great depression especially since peak Oil is here.

But it won't be on Obama's head. He tried everything he could to fix Bush's problems. He will continue to get a free pass, unscathed by his actions. He now has a mandate to do whatever he wants, including plans with Russia, not in our best interest as national security.

The uninformed voted for him. We didn't do our homework to review his record, and we have failed. We can only count on the few in Congress who continually criticize Obama on his record, such as Benghazi-gate, and Fast & Furious. But he will hide behind Executive Privilege. Do people know that we can criticize our leaders, we don't live in fear of them, yet. It's actually a healthy process to vet our leaders.


Rainbow Animations <-- for my website.

Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:48:57 Reply

What, exactly, should have Obama done differently in Benghazi?

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 16:51:55 Reply

At 11/7/12 04:45 PM, JeremyLokken wrote: The uninformed voted for him. We didn't do our homework to review his record, and we have failed.

You couldn't be more wrong. Not saying Obama's record is anything to gloat about. It's pretty bad. However, two things cut in Obama's favor: The bad times, the even worse opponent. Most people were intelligent enough to realize that how bad things are now was a result of the economic crash, not of Obama. Could Obama have handled other things better? Yeah. Did he handle certains better than others would have? Yeah.

Second, and perhaps most important was the the Republicans put a major zero up for candidate. He was just as bad as Kerry, perhaps the biggest dud of our time. Had the GOP gone with Pawlenty, or Huntsman, or a Rubio figure, they would likely have shot up the electoral vot count, instead, by picking Romney all they shot was their own foot.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:15:27 Reply

At 11/7/12 04:44 PM, JMHX wrote:
At 11/7/12 04:35 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 11/7/12 04:31 PM, Feoric wrote:
First the people do not control the money supply the Federal Mint controls the money supply and inflation is a temporary fix to a permanent problem that will end in another great depression especially since peak Oil is here.
Wait, the Mint is controlling the money supply and national inflation targets? They must be busy - all along I thought it was the Fed.

Federal "Reserve" not mint sorry controls the money supply and every dollar EVERY single dollar they lend out has an additional debt attached to it. In short it can never be a free market it will always be economic enslavement under the guise of a "Free Market" when the fed is printing out it's FAIT debt based currency with impunity. Even still the "Free Market" itself is a sham even if "The Fed" was legit but that's a whole other ball of wax as Politics, The Fed, Wall Street, and government are all in a colluded circle jerk together. Don't believe me just look at the national debt that's not by mistake it takes skill, planing and cunning to make the worlds largest single debt that big.


BBS Signature
DaKnOb3
DaKnOb3
  • Member since: May. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:20:04 Reply

At 11/7/12 05:15 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Federal "Reserve"...worlds largest single debt that big.

Why do you have next to no information on your profile leanlifter? Are you trying to hide something?

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:21:38 Reply

At 11/7/12 05:20 PM, DaKnOb3 wrote:
At 11/7/12 05:15 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Federal "Reserve"...worlds largest single debt that big.
Why do you have next to no information on your profile leanlifter? Are you trying to hide something?

On topic please.


BBS Signature
koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:39:21 Reply

In related news, Big Bird is saved.


I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
DaKnOb3
DaKnOb3
  • Member since: May. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:43:33 Reply

At 11/7/12 05:39 PM, koopahermit wrote: In related news, Big Bird is saved.

Until Thanksgiving...

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:44:21 Reply

At 11/7/12 05:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: On topic please.

Yes sir. Stay on topic and address what he mentioned.

DaKnOb3
DaKnOb3
  • Member since: May. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:46:17 Reply

At 11/7/12 05:44 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/7/12 05:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: On topic please.
Yes sir. Stay on topic and address what he mentioned.

What are you doing...trying to tell me what to think? Oh wait, you are. Nevermind...

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:48:46 Reply

At 11/7/12 04:30 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: So you disagree that presidents should be held accountable like everyone else and not be able to run a 4 year streak of impunity ?

They should be. The fact that they get away with so much is a reflection on the voting population, not the system itself.

The system the Founders envisioned was a world where people had EQUAL power to the government (hence the whole damn bill of rights). That power is still in place, people just don't give a shit.

Obama is a proven, admitted, and proud killer, and people still voted for him. He is a corporatist/crony capitalist in the worst possible way, and he still won. People care more about media portrayals, and feel good words than they do actual observed actions and history. They vote with their emotions, not their brains. I've heard people actually say they didn't vote for Romney because of ABORTION. An issue that no president, democrat or republican, even tries to touch.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:50:49 Reply

At 11/7/12 05:46 PM, DaKnOb3 wrote:
What are you doing...trying to tell me what to think? Oh wait, you are. Nevermind...

I'm on your side and telling him to address what you mentioned. Idiot.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:54:59 Reply

At 11/7/12 05:50 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/7/12 05:46 PM, DaKnOb3 wrote:
What are you doing...trying to tell me what to think? Oh wait, you are. Nevermind...
I'm on your side and telling him to address what you mentioned. Idiot.

Derailing threads and asking people about there personal information is something to start a new thread in a new section actually now look you are swaying people from starting to realize the truth again nice segway. Stop ad hominem attacking please and stay on point please.


BBS Signature
leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:58:39 Reply

At 11/7/12 05:48 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
Obama is a proven, admitted, and proud killer, and people still voted for him. He is a corporatist/crony capitalist in the worst possible way, and he still won. People care more about media portrayals, and feel good words than they do actual observed actions and history. They vote with their emotions, not their brains. I've heard people actually say they didn't vote for Romney because of ABORTION. An issue that no president, democrat or republican, even tries to touch.

Are you the same person that has continually been fighting my words LOL. I completely agree with your above posted message and it's to bad there are allot not more people that think along those lines.


BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:58:55 Reply

At 11/7/12 05:54 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Derailing threads and asking people about there personal information is something to start a new thread in a new section actually now look you are swaying people from starting to realize the truth again nice segway. Stop ad hominem attacking please and stay on point please.

Stay on topic and address the issue of you being a troll please.

DaKnOb3
DaKnOb3
  • Member since: May. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 17:59:02 Reply

At 11/7/12 05:54 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 11/7/12 05:50 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/7/12 05:46 PM, DaKnOb3 wrote:
What are you doing...trying to tell me what to think? Oh wait, you are. Nevermind...
I'm on your side and telling him to address what you mentioned. Idiot.
Derailing threads and asking people about there personal information is something to start a new thread in a new section actually now look you are swaying people from starting to realize the truth again nice segway. Stop ad hominem attacking please and stay on point please.

Yes, I am an evil spy from corporate american whose objective is to prevent "you" from spreading the truth to the ignorant masses. Next joke.

CockGobbler
CockGobbler
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Programmer
Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 18:01:48 Reply

Any voter of a losing side who was not in power prior to the election has no right to say anything about their candidate and how THEY would have handled the country. For all you know Romney could have been 10x worse than Obama. And if he was, what would be said by the Republican voters?
Fucking nothing. They would argue that he was golden. No human, especially the self-righteous people who act like their political opinion is law because they can talk down to people, can admit that they made mistakes bad enough to affect the world on a national level. Ranting conversations like this are not worth shit.


I used to be Xyphon202. Name change, what's up?
I'm everybody's favourite!
The Xyphon202 appreciation thread(before my name change)

BBS Signature