Be a Supporter!

A good non voter

  • 1,099 Views
  • 38 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Tankdown
Tankdown
  • Member since: May. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to A good non voter Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 11:23 PM Reply

There is only one way to settle this.......whip them out. Who is bigger.

I just want to know I hate both of you.


My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

theburningliberal
theburningliberal
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to A good non voter Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 11:30 PM Reply

At 11/16/12 11:23 PM, Tankdown wrote: There is only one way to settle this.......whip them out. Who is bigger.

I just want to know I hate both of you.

Considering I don't think leanlifter1 has hit puberty yet, I think I win by default.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to A good non voter Nov. 17th, 2012 @ 02:47 AM Reply

At 11/16/12 11:30 PM, theburningliberal wrote:
At 11/16/12 11:23 PM, Tankdown wrote: There is only one way to settle this.......whip them out. Who is bigger.

I just want to know I hate both of you.
Considering I don't think leanlifter1 has hit puberty yet, I think I win by default.

Writing lots of words to explain something that is non debatable does not make your opinion correct. American Fascism is quantified by many educated people. You are not quantified. You resort to the use of Ad hominem attacks because you have nothing else to go on but broken opinions and ego based feel good propaganda that America is infallible. I sadly think that some Fascists will still be supporting America even when there are Military personal handing out rations in the FEMA camps under the guise of National Security. You will be standing in the breadlines in FEMA camp wrapped up in American flag cheering on the troops yelling frivolous fervor such as "Resistance is futile this is for the good of the Nation" & "God Bless America" !


BBS Signature
theburningliberal
theburningliberal
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to A good non voter Nov. 21st, 2012 @ 09:51 PM Reply

At 11/17/12 02:47 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 11/16/12 11:30 PM, theburningliberal wrote:
At 11/16/12 11:23 PM, Tankdown wrote: There is only one way to settle this.......whip them out. Who is bigger.

I just want to know I hate both of you.
Considering I don't think leanlifter1 has hit puberty yet, I think I win by default.
Writing lots of words to explain something that is non debatable does not make your opinion correct.

Just because you are either unwilling or unable to understand the words that are coming out of my proverbial mouth doesn't make them incorrect, it just makes you a moron.

American Fascism is quantified by many educated people.

Many educated people thought the world was flat, too. Didn't make them right.

You are not quantified.

Perhaps not, but does that make my logic any less valid?

You resort to the use of Ad hominem attacks

For the record, I was making a joke. To your point, though, I actually used logic in previous posts in this thread (and others) that you have never responded to. The fact that I made one comment of a personal nature does not invalidate my other arguments, which flow through by extension. You lose.

because you have nothing else to go on but broken opinions

I encourage to point out exactly how my opinions and logic are "broken." I assure you, though, my logic is coherent and my opinions solid, you just want to sit in the corner with your dunce cap on and ignore the truth.

and ego based feel good propaganda that America is infallible.

No one ever said that America is infallible. I just see less wrong with it than you apparently do, and my opinions are generally better supported than yours are.

I sadly think that some Fascists will still be supporting America even when there are Military personal handing out rations in the FEMA camps under the guise of National Security. You will be standing in the breadlines in FEMA camp wrapped up in American flag cheering on the troops yelling frivolous fervor such as "Resistance is futile this is for the good of the Nation" & "God Bless America" !

Trying to support your argument using hypotheticals without ever explaining exactly how they will come to pass is a futile pathosian appeal. Grow up and get a real argument.

SmilezRoyale
SmilezRoyale
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to A good non voter Nov. 21st, 2012 @ 09:57 PM Reply

At 11/6/12 08:27 PM, Camarohusky wrote: As has been said in my bad voting thread, an uninformed vote does nothing but cancel out an informed vote.

But paradoxically, assuming votes 'count' [which often times they don't] Anyone who decides not to vote on grounds of being uninformed is PROBABLY more informed than those who do vote. As in Socratic style there is wisdom in knowing that you know nothing.


On a moving train there are no centrists, only radicals and reactionaries.

leanlifter1
leanlifter1
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to A good non voter Nov. 21st, 2012 @ 10:16 PM Reply

At 11/21/12 09:51 PM, theburningliberal wrote:

That takes allot of courage to come clean that you have mental issues and I commend you on addressing your mental problems and getting the help and treatment you need at the institution :-) You are always welcome here at NGS and I hope you to be healthy and well friend :-)

A good non voter


BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to A good non voter Nov. 21st, 2012 @ 11:03 PM Reply

Elections are rigged not won, that is why they don't let you keep track of your Vote so you know no one has altered your Vote.


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

theburningliberal
theburningliberal
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to A good non voter Nov. 21st, 2012 @ 11:21 PM Reply

At 11/21/12 10:16 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 11/21/12 09:51 PM, theburningliberal wrote:
That takes allot of courage to come clean that you have mental issues and I commend you on addressing your mental problems and getting the help and treatment you need at the institution :-) You are always welcome here at NGS and I hope you to be healthy and well friend :-)

And that has... what to do with this thread, exactly? Not sure exactly what you are trying to say... If you were trying to respond to that post, maybe you should have done it in the lounge.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to A good non voter Nov. 30th, 2012 @ 08:31 AM Reply

At 11/21/12 11:03 PM, TheKlown wrote: Elections are rigged not won, that is why they don't let you keep track of your Vote so you know no one has altered your Vote.

LOL. You're a dork. How would you propose letting someone "keep track of their vote"?


Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature