• 3 Replies
gbleebin
gbleebin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Super cheap MPC Nov. 6th, 2012 @ 06:12 PM

OKAY! SO! basically for those music-ey people out there that like music and stuff like that, i had the query:

What is the CHEAPESTfunctionalMPC?

i was wondering what the cheapest functional mpc was for the world of cheapos getting into things, and so far i found the cheapest one i can find to be a KORG NANOPAD at around £40 (possibly cheaper on ebay or gumtree). so pretending that this is the cheapest found so far i may attempt to turn this into a challenge. WHO can find an MPC cheaper than a KORG NANOPAD that is useable?

TO THE WINNER by the end of tonight i shall gift: (the creation of 1 gif of WHATEVER the winner wants it to be of, animated by me. [EG penguins with sumbreros doing a fat dance, or captain kirk pooping])

i now leave this challenge in the hands of the internet!

gbleebin
gbleebin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Super cheap MPC Nov. 6th, 2012 @ 06:21 PM

TO SPECIFY how you should respond, leave a comment with the MPC that is cheaper and on the line below specify what you want the gif to be!

gbleebin
gbleebin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Super cheap MPC Nov. 6th, 2012 @ 07:11 PM

so no one want a gif of a naked man walkin like a boss with undies on his head while a baby bouncing on its ass tries grabbing his dick?

TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Super cheap MPC Nov. 6th, 2012 @ 07:18 PM

At 11/6/12 07:11 PM, gbleebin wrote: so no one want a gif of a naked man walkin like a boss with undies on his head

No.
Also this forum is for site related questions, and not ... whatever you wrote in your opening post.

BBS Signature