The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

uglybetty
uglybetty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Phobias 2012-11-07 04:50:21 Reply

At 11/6/12 10:24 AM, DragenLatsabbInc wrote: (...)I think I might have thermophobia (an irrational fear of heat and warm stuff like fire etc)(...)

Well... isn't almost everyone a little scared of that. Like, if you turn on an oven and you are a little terrified of it burning down your house - so you turn it off.

We all have phobias. I have clasutorophipia like a lot of people have.... yeah, and as well as heights... I just hate heights!

Drake
Drake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to Phobias 2012-11-07 05:45:27 Reply

I hate islands. I have... insulaphobia. The fear of islands. It's a medical condition.

ceb @ twitter | Jerkcity, est. 1998 | Tateos is a cool guy.

BBS Signature
Dragen
Dragen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Phobias 2012-11-07 06:17:11 Reply

At 11/7/12 04:50 AM, uglybetty wrote:
At 11/6/12 10:24 AM, DragenLatsabbInc wrote: (...)I think I might have thermophobia (an irrational fear of heat and warm stuff like fire etc)(...)
Well... isn't almost everyone a little scared of that. Like, if you turn on an oven and you are a little terrified of it burning down your house - so you turn it off.

We all have phobias. I have clasutorophipia like a lot of people have.... yeah, and as well as heights... I just hate heights!

Yes, almost everyone is a little scared of heat, probably because of experience. But when it's a phobia you're excessively scared of it. I feel uncomfortable with using matches or lighters, for example. I guess I might be just overly sensitive to heat.

BBS Signature