Be a Supporter!

Majika - Shattered Memories

  • 3,060 Views
  • 159 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 12th, 2012 @ 11:41 PM Reply

At 12/12/12 11:38 PM, Lionelion wrote:
At 12/12/12 11:31 PM, Revo357912 wrote: And its back on for the night, Also, I like the new friend system.
I gotta catch up!

Yeah, about that...The stuff's all gone...


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 12th, 2012 @ 11:41 PM Reply

At 12/12/12 11:41 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 12/12/12 11:38 PM, Lionelion wrote:
At 12/12/12 11:31 PM, Revo357912 wrote: And its back on for the night, Also, I like the new friend system.
I gotta catch up!
Yeah, about that...The stuff's all gone...

....
SB is going to pay, and whoever else caused this

Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 12:09 AM Reply

Revo, your inbox is full AGAIN.


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 12:10 AM Reply

At 12/13/12 12:09 AM, Spretznaz wrote: Revo, your inbox is full AGAIN.

Revo, delete like the last 5 pages of your inbox or something

beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 12:10 AM Reply

Full inboxes return


Hi

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 12:11 AM Reply

Aand he's offline.


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 12:14 AM Reply

I just figured it all out. We're all after the same thing i think
But if we work together, we can all achieve it together, and all reap the rewards

Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 12:15 AM Reply

At 12/13/12 12:14 AM, Lionelion wrote: I just figured it all out. We're all after the same thing i think
But if we work together, we can all achieve it together, and all reap the rewards

Tell that to a certain Israeli.


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 12:15 AM Reply

At 12/13/12 12:15 AM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 12/13/12 12:14 AM, Lionelion wrote: I just figured it all out. We're all after the same thing i think
But if we work together, we can all achieve it together, and all reap the rewards
Tell that to a certain Israeli.

Well, other than him, hes got his own agenda. But i think the rest of us are

Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 01:10 AM Reply

Pasued


BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 10:17 PM Reply

game postponed for awhile. A Couple of my Right fingers have been crushed and i take to long to type right now.


BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 10:18 PM Reply

At 12/13/12 10:17 PM, Revo357912 wrote: game postponed for awhile. A Couple of my Right fingers have been crushed and i take to long to type right now.

=P could use a break i guess


Hi

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 07:11 PM Reply

Game officially back on, and for a couple of hours tonight too


BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 09:16 PM Reply

Lionelion and Spretz, this song might help a bit because of the situation your in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t2SPlj83LE

(btw, I've never played that game, just like the song)


BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 09:21 PM Reply

At 12/20/12 07:11 PM, Revo357912 wrote: Game officially back on, and for a couple of hours tonight too

ITS ON,ITS ON LIKE...ZZzzzz-The demoman


Hi

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 10:10 PM Reply

In Game status update:

World in the game will end for sure if that Phoenix ain't stopped.


BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 10:28 PM Reply

Oh man you guys...cut this bullcrap out,were essentialy setting the games stage for rookies,MAKE SURE THERE IS A WORLD


Hi

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 10:53 PM Reply

At 12/20/12 10:10 PM, Revo357912 wrote: In Game status update:

World in the game will end for sure if that Phoenix ain't stopped.

I'll stop it, just you wait

Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 10:58 PM Reply

At 12/20/12 10:53 PM, Lionelion wrote:
At 12/20/12 10:10 PM, Revo357912 wrote: In Game status update:

World in the game will end for sure if that Phoenix ain't stopped.
I'll stop it, just you wait

Lionelion: Size a normal human person

Evil Phoenix: Size of Manhattan

Yup, no one's doomed.

Its almost the 21st, and all the demons are almost summoned.


BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 11:02 PM Reply

At 12/20/12 10:58 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
Its almost the 21st, and all the demons are almost summoned.

....
Fuck you SB

beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 11:05 PM Reply

At 12/20/12 11:02 PM, Lionelion wrote:
At 12/20/12 10:58 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
Its almost the 21st, and all the demons are almost summoned.
....
Fuck you SB

FUCKING FUCK...Well looks like ill have to abandon my npc companions,i have a mess to try to clean up


Hi

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 11:29 PM Reply

At 12/20/12 11:05 PM, beardkiller wrote:
At 12/20/12 11:02 PM, Lionelion wrote:
At 12/20/12 10:58 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
Its almost the 21st, and all the demons are almost summoned.
....
Fuck you SB
FUCKING FUCK...Well looks like ill have to abandon my npc companions,i have a mess to try to clean up

I wouldn't be so rash if I were you. + you have no idea about the scale in which the things they are dealing with are.

Anyways, Game paused for the night.


BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 11:32 PM Reply

Just saying then, this is the last night I'm going to be on for a WHILE (till 2013).


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 21st, 2012 @ 12:01 AM Reply

At 12/20/12 11:32 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Just saying then, this is the last night I'm going to be on for a WHILE (till 2013).

http://www.terriblefate.com/


BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Dec. 21st, 2012 @ 12:03 AM Reply

At 12/21/12 12:01 AM, Revo357912 wrote:
At 12/20/12 11:32 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Just saying then, this is the last night I'm going to be on for a WHILE (till 2013).
http://www.terriblefate.com/

I'm guessing the fact that Majora's Mask is my wallpaper isn't boding well for me?


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Jan. 12th, 2013 @ 10:17 PM Reply

Terrible news guys, it seems Revo has fallen off of a ladder 3 stories high and is currently in the hospital. He says he has not forgotten about the game and it will resume once he is better healed

beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 12:57 AM Reply

At 12/21/12 12:03 AM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 12/21/12 12:01 AM, Revo357912 wrote:
At 12/20/12 11:32 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Just saying then, this is the last night I'm going to be on for a WHILE (till 2013).
http://www.terriblefate.com/
I'm guessing the fact that Majora's Mask is my wallpaper isn't boding well for me?

Did you also get a majoras mask wallpaper for no real reason?


Hi

BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 01:11 AM Reply

May your wounds amend in the cleansing light of solaris.


(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Majika - Shattered Memories Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 08:09 PM Reply

Well, for those of you who didn't get the news from Lionelion, I feel off a ladder quite the distance (came to find out it was 4 stories high). I'm fairly very well healed now, but wasn't able to come back sooner due to squirrels attacking the internet (You would think by now ATT would have invested in some kind of anti-squirrel technology from how many times we've had this problem here) and was left effectively without internet for about 2 weeks, during which time that I practiced using my left hand again, started building a board game with my friend, and designed a 5 foot cage for my pet. The game will start back on tomorrow, as will work on the flash game. I can now type decently well, although my left hands reflexes and coordination really suck.

No broken bones luckily, but now gonna be full of scars pretty much everywhere but my face and back.


BBS Signature