New Topic Respond to this Topic
RaptureLucifer
RaptureLucifer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Looking for a Flash Game Developer. Nov. 4th, 2012 @ 04:51 PM Reply

I have been working over the past months on the sprites for a Platformer game I would eventually like to make.
If there are any programmers out there with a passion for Gameboy games - like me - I think they would really enjoy working on this game with me.

I am looking for someone who has had experience in creating 2D platformers and is enthusiastic about gameboy platformers or any other type of 2D platformers.
Just to add, iâEUTMm happy to work with people who use Game Creation Softwares such as Flixel, Stencyl, FlashPunk etc

Where I am so far:

-The Main character sprite base is finished.

-The extra character sprite bases are pretty much finished.

-I have already created a full tile set and am currently working on 2 or 3 more.

-I have the game story all planned (though if you are willing to work with me I will be open to suggestions, criticism and changes)

-I only have one type of enemy sprite sheet made so far, but will be working on more soon.

-Backgrounds, Sound effects and Music will be worked on at a later date.

Essentially, I would like to release this as a flash game but if there is anyone interested in creating it as a downloadable game IâEUTMm fine to do that too as long as it is downloadable for mac.

HereâEUTMs a small snippet of things I have been working on.
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9682/spritesamples.jpg

If anyone is really interested in creating this game with me, please PM me or email me at RaptureLucifer@gmail.com and I will send you some images and give you more info on what the game is about.

Thanks!
I hope to work with someone soon.

w7y7a7t7t
w7y7a7t7t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to Looking for a Flash Game Developer. Nov. 4th, 2012 @ 10:37 PM Reply

Looks pretty cool, its a pretty simple kind of game to do, so I'm sure you'll find some pretty quick, best of luck

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

RaptureLucifer
RaptureLucifer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Looking for a Flash Game Developer. Nov. 5th, 2012 @ 03:36 AM Reply

At 11/4/12 10:37 PM, w7y7a7t7t wrote: Looks pretty cool, its a pretty simple kind of game to do, so I'm sure you'll find some pretty quick, best of luck

Thanks! Yeah for the foremost of it, it should be pretty simple to put together but the coding might get a little complex because the main character will have to automatically slow down when he picks something up.