• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
Halo 4 ! 2012-11-03 17:45:57 Reply

what are you most exited about?
what are you worried about?
Are you going to buy it?

This is the place to talk about all things halo four and anything related to it.

Also you can exchange gamertags for private matches and forge right here!

enjoy.

need programmers for game. pm me if your interested.

mrpwnzer
mrpwnzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-03 18:56:42 Reply

At 11/3/12 05:45 PM, lgnxhll wrote: what are you most exited about?

Forge world mostly. I heard the campaign is pretty good and multiplayer is even better.

The music not being as amazing as Donnell's composition. However, it is pretty good for a "new" trilogy.

Are you going to buy it?

Midnight release with like 15 friends. Of course.

Xbox live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten
Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature
CalamityCB
CalamityCB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-03 19:19:01 Reply

Seeing Master Chief and Cortana after a 5 year hiatus

How they are going to re-inroduce the Fore-runners to the Halo universe so they don't cock up the canon.

Are you going to buy it?

Hell yes.

This is the place to talk about all things halo four and anything related to it.

Also you can exchange gamertags for private matches and forge right here!

enjoy.

boop

lgnxhll
lgnxhll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-03 19:43:37 Reply

well they already fucked up alot of the canon and everything can be explained by the fact that if flood can life through the activation of halo so can the forerunners. and the Prometheans arnt exactly forerunners there just forerunner robots

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-03 19:49:23 Reply

I'm not excited about it at all for some reason. Every other Halo game has had me excited as hell, but not this one. I think it's because we've already "finished the fight" like 3 times and now we have to do it all over again in another series.

lgnxhll
lgnxhll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-03 19:55:08 Reply

At 11/3/12 07:49 PM, Jester wrote: I'm not excited about it at all for some reason. Every other Halo game has had me excited as hell, but not this one. I think it's because we've already "finished the fight" like 3 times and now we have to do it all over again in another series.

yeah but ive always wanted to go up against someone way stronger than master cheif and hes always been this big superhuman but now we get to see the power of the spartan 3s and 4s and fight things that will test master cheif which i think is really interesting.

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-03 19:56:13 Reply

I'm excited that it's not Call of Duty and supposedly this game returns to its roots, only with new weapons, a new story, new multiplayer functionality and new enemies.

Hopefully, this game gets good scores, because based on the enemy design alone, this is a game that even I would play, and if it even gets me interested, you know they're doing something right.

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
lgnxhll
lgnxhll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-03 19:58:12 Reply

At 11/3/12 07:56 PM, HiryuGouki wrote: I'm excited that it's not Call of Duty and supposedly this game returns to its roots, only with new weapons, a new story, new multiplayer functionality and new enemies.

Hopefully, this game gets good scores, because based on the enemy design alone, this is a game that even I would play, and if it even gets me interested, you know they're doing something right.

awesome i know this is a weird complaint but has anyone noticed this game is kinda super unviolent

TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-04 03:14:49 Reply

At 11/3/12 07:43 PM, lgnxhll wrote: well they already fucked up alot of the canon and everything can be explained by the fact that if flood can life through the activation of halo so can the forerunners. and the Prometheans arnt exactly forerunners there just forerunner robots

Flood is only for multilayer, not campaign.

BBS Signature
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-04 03:49:03 Reply

i'm only excited because i almost completely lost the will to game after halo 3 died out, mainly because everything released post 2009 has been boring repetitive shite. for me gaming went from being able to walk into your local vidya store and spending an hour standing there choosing between five different titles to walking in, seeing thatgamefromlastyearbutnewer, throwing your cash at it and walking back out.

regardless of whether it's a success or not, i'll buy it purely to spark my interest again.

­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
Demonbrunch
Demonbrunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-06 14:37:27 Reply

At 11/3/12 07:56 PM, HiryuGouki wrote: Hopefully, this game gets good scores, because based on the enemy design alone, this is a game that even I would play, and if it even gets me interested, you know they're doing something right.

Halo almost always gets good scores.

I can edit my signature at will, but I can't edit my post. The hell, Newgrounds?

mrpwnzer
mrpwnzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-06 16:52:11 Reply

It's been getting good scores. The only review that's been complete shit is the one from Quarter to Three. The idiot gave so much filler and spoiled pretty much the entire game. I guess he wanted to get some trafficking dollars or whatever (can't think clearly, been up for too long now).

Halo 4 has pretty much exceeded my expectations. The only downside is that the skill based system puts me up against good players now (not that that's a bad thing) that have scattershots, sniper rifles, and fuel rod cannons as starting weapons. All I have is a dinky carbine.

I'm going to bed.

BBS Signature
EtchASketchClock
EtchASketchClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-06 19:04:21 Reply

At 11/6/12 04:52 PM, mrpwnzer wrote: scattershots, sniper rifles, and fuel rod cannons as starting weapons.

None of those are selectable custom loadout choices.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature
mrpwnzer
mrpwnzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-06 20:38:15 Reply

At 11/6/12 07:04 PM, EtchASketchClock wrote:
At 11/6/12 04:52 PM, mrpwnzer wrote: scattershots, sniper rifles, and fuel rod cannons as starting weapons.
None of those are selectable custom loadout choices.

I meant after 2-3 minutes have passed. My fault.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-06 21:13:31 Reply

The campaign.

343 possibly fucking things up but I doubt it.

Are you going to buy it?

Later this month hopefully.

Steam | Letterboxd | AllPoetry | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Halo 4 ! 2012-11-06 21:32:06 Reply

So my brother just walked in and handed the game to me a few hours ago and I didn't question him. It's pretty great, it's a lot like the earlier games gameplay-wise but every sound effect has been changed and they all feel much more natural now, and the change makes the game feel much more fresh. Haven't tried multiplayer yet.

Also, dat soundtrack.