00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

EmmaVolt is not a 'She'

1,858 Views | 22 Replies

EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:20:48

Ok, here goes!!

EmmaVolt is also known as Jon aka Jonathan and is 20 years old and has been lying about his 'gender' and lol - his sexuality stating 'she is a lesbian' !! ok now you are confused?!?!

My sister was dating 'Emma' online for 7 months, through that time 'emma' sent emails, voice recordings and also videos to my sister, BTW my sister is a lesbian! Through that time my sister really liked 'Emma' but would never actually speak to her on the phone, stating she was shy and had issues with confidence and that 'Emma's' voice was not like normal females! ... sooooo my sister then became alittle unsettled, started to question 'Emma' about this and after weeks and weeks (Baring in mind they had been online dating for nearly 7 months) 'Emma' Eventually ADMITTED his lies by speaking to her on the mic, 'This is my real voice' ... he says!!

Jon also masked his voice when he had left her voice recordings and sent her photos and videos of an UNKNOWN female!! ... so please be careful if any of you are falling for this same deceitful lying hypocrite that is called JON! ..
I have many people online that can verify this and I think JON you should come clean with these guys here too ...

thats all i need to say, I hope someone on here is not caught up in this same situation as my sister was!

If you wish to know more then please send me a message!

Thank you

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:21:50

I care.

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:22:48

At 11/3/12 10:20 AM, NOMORELIES wrote: 'This is my real voice' ... he says!!

It was really convincing and professionally wrapped up in an inconspicuous ruse.

This gave it away, though. I'm afraid.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:25:07

I... admit that I am also a gigantic lesbian, though I am male.

Lesbians unite!

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:26:41

At 11/3/12 10:25 AM, Lintire wrote: I... admit that I am also a gigantic lesbian, though I am male.

Someone with your critical thinking would never be a lesbian. Only intellectually inept people bend their genders, hence gender bending is the result of misconceptions and psychological dysfunctions.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:28:16

Well I feel duped.

-

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:31:04

At 11/3/12 10:28 AM, Dew wrote: Well I feel duped.

Do any of you remember NovaVoid? who was also a member on here? well need I say more?

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:32:16

At 11/3/12 10:31 AM, NOMORELIES wrote:
Do any of you remember NovaVoid? who was also a member on here? well need I say more?

and here is one of the many pics my sister recieved from Jon..

EmmaVolt is not a 'She'

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:33:26

At 11/3/12 10:32 AM, NOMORELIES wrote:
At 11/3/12 10:31 AM, NOMORELIES wrote:
and here is one of the many pics my sister recieved from Jon..

and another

EmmaVolt is not a 'She'

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:34:45

I am aware but I don't think threads like this should be/are allowed.

At 11/3/12 10:26 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 11/3/12 10:25 AM, Lintire wrote: I... admit that I am also a gigantic lesbian, though I am male.
Someone with your critical thinking would never be a lesbian. Only intellectually inept people bend their genders, hence gender bending is the result of misconceptions and psychological dysfunctions.

I don't gender bend. I am a lesbian and my gender is female. Anyone with common sense knows sexuality has nothing to do with gender.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:40:11

At 11/3/12 10:34 AM, JBK wrote: I don't gender bend. I am a lesbian and my gender is female. Anyone with common sense knows sexuality has nothing to do with gender.

Oh, it does, ma'am.

You are not a lesbian. You are psychologically dysfunctional, and acting on premature sexual urges that don't give a damn for logic, reason or self-control. Sexual urges are not in objects, like women. They are inside you, and you project them unto women and use them as your sexual fuel releasing slave.

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:46:25

At 11/3/12 10:27 AM, Confucianism wrote: Possibly an alt to gain more attention for EmmaVolt.

It probably is. Nobody cares about EmmaVolt anymore, seriously.

Where's the pickle?

BBS Signature

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 10:46:29

At 11/3/12 10:42 AM, Profanity wrote: Also, Insanctuary is a classic "super ultra mega genius" who will bend over backwards to raise his post count. Don't take the bait.

Another sore loser who can't admit they were excoriated to existential hell and back.

Admit it. I made you eat all of your putrid ad hominems, because you have nothing else to contribute to anything you have to argue.

You are a troll in denial. Stop trolling yourself, kid. It's bad for your health.

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 11:06:05

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 11:06:06

Is he the same Jon that left a suicide note and returned years later with a new age/gender?

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 11:06:42

This thread is a lie, he's actually 40.

BBS Signature

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 11:07:19

At 11/3/12 11:01 AM, Profanity wrote: As far as I can tell, you conflate "I" and "you" during every response, talk backwards for a few sentences, drop a definition, and then pull out a new logical fallacy.

More ad hominems, and false explanations from retard accusations. Do you have anything else? Besides *Types X, because X is all I have and I couldn't live with the fact that everything outside X is so fucking true, oh god*

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 12:07:21

Oh no! I totally wanted to have sex with EmmaVolt after seeing "her" witty and insightful posting, but now I'm turned off.

Just kidding. I'll never actually meet any of you, so I don't care what persona you create for yourselves.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 12:11:00

lol, I guess 'Emma' was reborn to JON

Such a shame when you get caught out haha!!

BBS Signature

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 12:31:55

At 11/3/12 12:30 PM, TurkeyBased wrote: ok then

TurkeyBased: Shits bricks, picks them up, and waits for people to pass by, so he can lob bricks at em'.

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 12:46:14

Old news is old.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHUCKY DUCKY NAAAAOOWWW

CLICK MY SIG FOR PICS OF JAILBAIT YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER!!!

BBS Signature

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 12:47:15

See this face?

well....you can't actually ._.
But if you could!

This is my not giving a fuck face :3

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to EmmaVolt is not a 'She' 2012-11-03 12:47:25

OH NO DRAMA keep the gossip to your blog/newspost, pl0x lol ^_^

AND DON'T BE MEAN TO ONE ANOTHER HERE ON NEWDGRUONDS WE'RE ALL ONE ONE OF US ONE OF US

Wakka wakka