New Topic Respond to this Topic
power-of-morgana
power-of-morgana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 11th, 2005 @ 10:20 AM Reply

yes you may join and keep those stories up this is what this club is... sorry no site for you tiger i just read that somewhere and felt like that would help you try google search... sweet i'm still a leader sorry i was gone so long...

Digital-Nachos
Digital-Nachos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 11th, 2005 @ 11:24 AM Reply

At 2/9/05 04:32 PM, power_of_morgana wrote:

like have you ever seen a ghost?...

Ive never actually seen anything, but i have been tugged and pushed by what i can only assume was something paranormal as there was nothing there. Once i had my bed sheets pulled off me when i was trying to sleep, damn i was scared then.
Also i have heard the normal, you know lots of sounds, footsteps etc...

power-of-morgana
power-of-morgana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 13th, 2005 @ 01:17 AM Reply

ya thats mostly the wierd shit we get here... the only ghost i've actually seen was my grandma's she died a few months back...

Digital-Nachos
Digital-Nachos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 13th, 2005 @ 04:34 AM Reply

Woah.....you saw your grandma!
what was that like, what actually happened?

DJJ-asshole
DJJ-asshole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Animator
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 13th, 2005 @ 04:59 AM Reply

well i saw something creepy....I was making a short movie in flash , because i filmed something , and i liked to add some effects, at a certain frame a saw an eye in the film...It was friggin' scared....But i'm getting use to it now (the picture)

BBS Signature
Digital-Nachos
Digital-Nachos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 15th, 2005 @ 12:43 PM Reply

At 2/13/05 04:59 AM, DJJ-asshole wrote: well i saw something creepy....I was making a short movie in flash , because i filmed something , and i liked to add some effects, at a certain frame a saw an eye in the film...It was friggin' scared....But i'm getting use to it now (the picture)

If you made a flash you have a picture right. Show it please.......?

ref
ref
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 15th, 2005 @ 08:34 PM Reply

Whats going on guys? Only weird thing that happened here was when my brother said that after he shut the lights off in the bathroom to leave, when he went to open the door, he felt someone standing behind him. so when he looked he said he could see like an outline of a face or a head. He got out of there after that. also hes been seeing things get pushed off the counter sinks in there aswell. some weird shit, I still havent seen anything in the bathroom though.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature
Gamehippy
Gamehippy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 16th, 2005 @ 04:05 AM Reply

Go in. Light candles. Meditate. Or even play a luigi board. Believe me, it fucking works.

BBS Signature
Brewtality
Brewtality
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 16th, 2005 @ 07:04 AM Reply

Hey, can i join up?

KefkaTheThird
KefkaTheThird
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 18th, 2005 @ 07:41 AM Reply

I don't know about ghost things too much well we were camping out ( me and my troop,I'm a scout) and my friend well his mother died giving birth to him he says he can get semi-possesed by spirits and then they leave, first you know I wanted proof so I asked him if he could get my great grandma ,he started acting weird and Talking to me about relatives I that noone in this state knows except my family and one or two others,Then while contacting someone else he was possesed by a realy violent spirit naed Dark Wolf tried to my friend by getting me pissed of at him (I'm sorta big and well he's sorta small and sometimes I lose my temper because although he's small his mouth is large) and then me and my friend (he's sorta big too)had to hold him down when he was possesed by this guy (after I refused to fight My friend he decided he'd make it to where i had no choice by attacking me) he gained some supernatural strength I tell you I've had some hard times in fights but thats the 2nd one and last one since (First time there was about 30 guys and I was wore out) well anyway we asked a scoutmaster and well much to our non-surprise we were on an old indian village that had been taken(practiclaly every where here used to be BlackFoot,Cherokee,and a little south-west from here Apache,This particular place was Blackfoot)by the U.S our indian told us about why ...... I can't remember it all only some of it about the cheifs daughter and Dark Wolf Having his eyes poked out and it was some fault of a direct relative af my friends eventually we got him to leave our friend alone and we left that campsite went home and thats all

oh an I just remebered when I was seven shortly after my grandpa died I saw him

ref
ref
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 19th, 2005 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 2/16/05 07:04 AM, Brewtality wrote: Hey, can i join up?

yeah, post some of your experiences, or pics, or links or anything!

BBS Signature
Brewtality
Brewtality
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 19th, 2005 @ 03:51 PM Reply

i really havent had any experinces. im just into ghost and conspiracys and getting scared shitless.

Digital-Nachos
Digital-Nachos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 21st, 2005 @ 11:33 AM Reply

Last night i was grabbed again, by 'nothing' it happened as i was walking back into my bedroom after going into the bedroom. I would really like to try EVP or something like that in my room, but i think if i received anything id be f****** scared.

Digital-Nachos
Digital-Nachos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 21st, 2005 @ 11:37 AM Reply

sorry for double post it should be 'after i went into the bathroom' up there.

The thing that grabbed me didnt really feel like a hand it was just pressure going around my whole arm... i saw no indent on my arm, but i think i would have seen something if i had been wearing a shirt.

ref
ref
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Feb. 22nd, 2005 @ 02:01 PM Reply

At 2/21/05 11:33 AM, Digital_Nachos wrote: Last night i was grabbed again

Looks like you'v had plenty experiences that happened in your house. How about telling us about it!

BBS Signature
BareNakedSneepioo
BareNakedSneepioo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 1st, 2005 @ 09:36 AM Reply

At 2/16/05 04:05 AM, -WhiteFang- wrote: Go in. Light candles. Meditate. Or even play a luigi board. Believe me, it fucking works.

luigi board? whuts that? i never heard about it. You sure you don't mean a "ouija" board?

KefkaTheThird
KefkaTheThird
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 7th, 2005 @ 08:55 PM Reply

At 3/1/05 09:36 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote:
At 2/16/05 04:05 AM, -WhiteFang- wrote:
You sure you don't mean a "ouija" board?

No no,Luigi Board

The Paranormal/Conspiracy  Club

BareNakedSneepioo
BareNakedSneepioo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 8th, 2005 @ 02:07 AM Reply

At 3/7/05 08:55 PM, KefkaTheThird wrote:
At 3/1/05 09:36 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote:
At 2/16/05 04:05 AM, -WhiteFang- wrote:
You sure you don't mean a "ouija" board?
No no,Luigi Board

;D on your luigi board it says "ouija"

KefkaTheThird
KefkaTheThird
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 8th, 2005 @ 02:52 AM Reply

NO Ignore this ,It was not there See

The Paranormal/Conspiracy  Club

XCalibre
XCalibre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 8th, 2005 @ 04:44 PM Reply

Oh! An unknown force has changed the board XD

ref
ref
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 12th, 2005 @ 09:40 PM Reply

Allright then. I'll post an experience my brother had about a week ago.

Its not that big of deal, but my brothers been experiencing weird things in our bathroom during these last week weeks. It only happenes when hes in there alone. Usally he witnesses small things like deoderants or cups or any bathroom utilities be draged or pushed off the counters, shelves. Hearing footsteps. And about a week ago, when he was leaving for the door, he shut the light off before leaving in the closed bathroom. But he felt being watched suddenly and the sense of someone standing directly behind him. When he looked behind he saw what looked like a Shape or an Outline of a Face just starrin at him. Now I dunno what it was he saw in there, but I do believe him. I use to experiecne little things in the bathroom about a Year ago, same time of this year. Noises, Footsteps when noone was around. so Who knowes whats going in there.

Blah, now you members that joined the club, do the club a favor and post your shit in here like you are supposed to. Thank you.

BBS Signature
XCalibre
XCalibre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 17th, 2005 @ 11:58 AM Reply

Maybe a spirit and your brother has something to do with its unfinished business on Earth, or the BOOGIEMAN o_O... if he exists (did anyone watch that movie?)

Do you have any hints if these things are specificly happening to your bro or if was he just there while these things happen independantly to him? Does your bro go into the bathroom at specific and individual times?

ref
ref
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 17th, 2005 @ 12:14 PM Reply

At 3/17/05 11:58 AM, -X-Calibre wrote:
Do you have any hints if these things are specificly happening to your bro or if was he just there while these things happen independantly to him? Does your bro go into the bathroom at specific and individual times?

The stuff only happens at night time. Also, last year, during the same time of year alittle weird stuff happend here myself. So I dunno, maybe it'll be a yearly thing :P

BBS Signature
XCalibre
XCalibre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 17th, 2005 @ 12:25 PM Reply

hmm lets see if next time something wierd happens too o_O

maybe its your neighbourhood, I really wonder if paranormal things are random or bound to people/places

ref
ref
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 10:11 AM Reply

At 3/17/05 12:25 PM, -X-Calibre wrote:
maybe its your neighbourhood, I really wonder if paranormal things are random or bound to people/places

hm, Maybe. But this isent the only time I'v had experiences this house. I have had plenty of experiencies myself in my room which I'v told about in early pages of the club. and also, sometimes at night my brother witnesses someone walk by his room, stop and stare into it, then walk off into the wall and then never see or hear from it after. That hasen't happened in a while though, but he has witnessed it plenty times so far.

BBS Signature
XCalibre
XCalibre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 12:23 PM Reply

Has something changed about your brother since the last time? Maybe there is some reason that it has been more quiet for a while for him.

DylanR
DylanR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 12:33 PM Reply

Hey guys, You may not know me, But I'm the brother of a member of this club. PowerMad, you know him as. Well, I came here to post some weird ass crap happening at my old house *Before I moved.*

Story one,

Well, It was a normal night that night, Chris had just gotten home from work, Dave and Storm thumb wrestling. (They do that every night >_>) and I was up in my room doing homework. I really had to go to the bathroom, But all the lights were out and I couldn't find a switch. So I wandered the hall visionless when I bumped into something, Which was weird, Because on the balcony (Inside) I saw Dave, Stor, And Chris sitting in that room. It couldn't have been Nick or James, Nick was at a football game and James was in his college dorm (Over 100 miles away). I guess it was my dog, But it was to big for it to be. Then I heard a scary assed voice whisper to me. He said, "Go Back, Go Back." and that was scary enough for me to piss myself. I ran down stairs, Slid the rail and ran outside to go to a friends house. I was totally shooken up.

Upon research of this, It came to the fact that a woman was murdered in that hall. She was knifed to death by some mass murdered. She was telling me to go back because the other 'Ghost' was there about to kill her newer being.

Creepy assed shit man.

P.S. Can I join?

How long has it been... since I've dreamed?

BBS Signature
XCalibre
XCalibre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 20th, 2005 @ 12:30 PM Reply

Hmm, have any further things occured in that place? The event of the murderer might've also caused other paranormal happenings to other people in that place, or do you have any special connection to the event?

As for the joining part, just wait for ref to reply^^

ref
ref
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 20th, 2005 @ 08:53 PM Reply

At 3/18/05 12:33 PM, Ben_Bertolucci wrote: Creepy assed shit man.

P.S. Can I join?

Nice story. Sure you're in! I don't use the rank system anymore, so theres not That much to do here. But post links to pictures, websites, anything! Also tell us more about your experiences! Actually I think you would be member #40 I'm not sure though :P

BBS Signature
DylanR
DylanR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club Mar. 20th, 2005 @ 11:42 PM Reply

Tons of odd things happen here, But not all linked to the murder, I guess. Appliances turn on, Cabinets open up, Windows open, Doors swing open. It usually happens when I'm alone.

Sometimes I feel as if something is watching me and it gets very weird. I hear whispers sometimes to. Whispers like a "Hello..." or some unintelligable words.

Yeah, It gets odd...

How long has it been... since I've dreamed?

BBS Signature