00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dunso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club

76,945 Views | 1,833 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-03 16:13:50

Hmm a possible non-alien related answer would be that they wouldn't hide top secret weapons at all costs too so maybe they have big secrets to hide.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-03 19:13:09

sorry i haven't been on at all do to school so i am back now

this area51 stuff reminds me a video i saw ufo on the news and click on ABCnews1[1].wmv for video

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-03 19:59:15

okay dunno if this has been said but anyway if u play led zepplin' stairway to heaven backwards it sings about satan and the numbers 666 etc. its cool ohh and queen' another one bites the dust says its fun to smoke marijuana

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-03 20:03:59

At 6/3/05 07:13 PM, DeathByMetal wrote:
this area51 stuff reminds me a video i saw ufo on the news and click on ABCnews1[1].wmv for video

That was posted in the General fourm just a couple days ago. I'v seen it, It's weird though, although it may be a hoax. It is something to talk to about.

At 6/3/05 07:59 PM, Whoopee wrote: okay dunno if this has been said but anyway if u play led zepplin' stairway to heaven.....

I'v heard those too. My favourite one is the beatles song. "Paul is dead. miss him, miss him" sounds like the creepiest voices to me.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-03 22:20:37

oh shit, this club is still alive, nice, ill be in here from time to time now.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-03 23:04:25

At 6/3/05 10:20 PM, -YO- wrote: oh shit, this club is still alive, nice, ill be in here from time to time now.

Where the fuck have you been? :/

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-03 23:27:18

I hope all you peeps have returned for good XD

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-08 20:34:18

At 6/4/05 03:43 AM, Bomb_Japan wrote: ASIAN SIGHTINGS!

I'm Blinded.

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-08 20:52:32

Hi, I've been looking for a club to join for a while now. Can I join this one?

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-08 21:55:19

At 6/8/05 08:52 PM, AEA2 wrote: Hi, I've been looking for a club to join for a while now. Can I join this one?

Sure. Post some of your paranormal experiences!

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-09 18:11:48

Sweeet. I'll post anything I see. I mainly see ALOT of corner-of-the-eye appirations. I can't usually see what they are, but I think they're all this one woman... Odd. Anyway, I'll also post what I find on the net.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-09 18:24:00

I have an idea...

We should make up our own ghost stories, and then choose some we like the most. We could do a bit of a series... Eh, dunno. Tell me what you think. Personally, I like real ghost stroies more than fake ones, but the fake ones are still very creepy.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-09 18:44:57

Hey I really want to join this I have had so many gohst type things happen I'd love to share with you all. So how about it can I join?

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-10 07:14:19

At 6/9/05 06:24 PM, AEA2 wrote: I have an idea...

Nah, fake ones would be kind of a pain tomake up. The club is about real experiences, not fake ones. Also, you don't have to post stories, post links to videos, or upload pics on here.

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-10 07:15:55

At 6/9/05 06:44 PM, Flash-Flea wrote: Hey I really want to join this I have had so many gohst type things happen I'd love to share with you all. So how about it can I join?

damn, I didn't see that one. sorry about the double post.. of course you're in. Start posting your experiences.

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-11 01:29:10

Okay, man. No problem. I'll tell you what I find. BTW, Flash-Flea has had a LOT of paranormal expiriences.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-12 17:57:35

Heeheeheee... Guess what guys. I went to Lakeview cemetary in Cleveland yesterday, and took about 60-70 pictures, including some of the Elementary school fire memorial, where the bodies of 17 unidentifiable children are buried. The pictures will be developed soon, so hang on...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-12 19:18:13

Well I have had a LOT of things happen to me, and I just saw that I was attcepted here, but I g2g now so I can't talk about my ghost incounters :( boo.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-12 22:53:33

At 6/12/05 05:57 PM, AEA2 wrote: The pictures will be developed soon

That's awsome. We havent had anyone from the lcub post picrtures from their experiences for quite a while.

At 6/12/05 07:18 PM, Flash-Flea wrote: Well I have had a LOT of things happen to me, and I just saw that I was attcepted here, but I g2g now so I can't talk about my ghost incounters :( boo.

Well, post them when you're ready.

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-12 23:33:37

My not so paranormal experiences:

I have:
Powerful Animal Empathy powers
mild ESP

UFO: In Oakland. Saw silvery thing appear in middle of sky. Flew west for six seconds. Disappeared in middle of sky.
Ghost: South of San Antonio. Urban legend about kids killed in middle of train track in a school bus and now as ghosts helping people to not suffer the same fate. My car was in middle of train track. Put it on neutral. Car moved and accelerated without engine. Did it again with flour and saw little handprints and a big one (the bus driver's, i think). Heard little kids whispering "..y ... stra... do..." (really quiet, so I can't really hear.) I hope someone removes the train tracks and build an alternative route so they can rest in peace and not have to push cars anymore. I pity them.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-14 15:09:42

Or tell unbelievable stories and then the others vote if it was real or self made (X factor...)

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-14 22:52:08

Well, when I was about 7 I was in my room playing. All a sudden a kitten ran out from the hall way into my room. At first I thought it was a cat that some how got into my house. Then as I tryed to pick it up my hand when though it. At first I was scared as hell then it ran off, and I forgot about it. About a week later I saw two more kittens playing in my video game room as I was playing "Concurs bad fur day" I droped my controller, and I just looked at them for a wile. They were licking each other, and running around. I waked forward, and they ran into thr darkness in the cornor. I reached down to try and catch one, but nothing was there. At this moment I did not know what was going on. I was in total shock for about an hour. As I walked out of the Video game room into the hallway the same two kittens I saw was right on the other side of the room.

I kept seeing the same kittens again, and again in the house. I had grown used to them until a few months ago I was in my room stealing money from my older brother. I was allmost done getting all the money as a black cat ran out, and wispered "they're coming". As I ran out of the room I saw my brother coming down the hall. Then a few weeks later I was rubbing my ass on my second oldest brothers bed, and pillow as a cat jumped on the bed and said to me "He's coming run!" in a loud wisper.

I hope you all liked that it's a true story, and I hope to post more of my storys later!

Thank you all! -.:Flash-Flea:.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-21 23:06:06

Hey thanks for those cool stories back there guys. I haven't had anything weird happen to me in a long time. Kind of a drag. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-22 15:03:12

went to washington D.C to visit some family and we were at the lincoln memorial and i looked up and it was dark round 9:45pm there and i saw a light i thought it was a star but i kept looking at it and it didnt move but then it just raced across the skyt it was sierd... it could have been a ufo... just thought id tell you guys...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-22 20:13:58

Speakin og UFOS and Ailens. I found a video clip about a video from Area 51 apperently. it's anout a telepathic video and you can see the alien get sick at the end. it's really interesting.

Click here for the video.

Click here for the story on it.

Click here. It showes what the narrorater has said in Reverse speech. this technique is used to find subliminal messages.

What do you think?

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-23 11:53:08

good post ref... dont know if i'll watch the video cuz seeing aliens scare the crap out of me... but i read the artical and it sounds real enough...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-29 11:21:10

all right my thread on magick and vampires was deleted. i was told by i dont remember who to check this place out. so here i am. i dont have many run of the mill ghost stories but i can offer my knowledge on some subjects. So, am i in or what

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-29 11:26:51

At 6/29/05 11:21 AM, SivartKceBael wrote: So, am i in or what

Sure. post any experiences that's happened to you. Also check out my latest post above about the stolen alien video.

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-29 11:44:31

Sure. post any experiences that's happened to you. Also check out my latest post above about the stolen alien video.

hey i got that video but it was only audio. i played it under Win. Media should i try a specific program

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2005-06-29 12:12:20

At 6/29/05 11:44 AM, SivartKceBael wrote:
hey i got that video but it was only audio. i played it under Win. Media should i try a specific program

It should have opened in Windows media player. I dunno why it wouldent have worked. Maybe you need to download the latest version.

BBS Signature