Be a Supporter!
JesusWeller
JesusWeller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:02 PM Reply

Hello everyone. I'm pretty new to the site (created my account about a month ago), and I'm having issues with the experience system. Since my first gain of 5 experience, I've received no additional experience (despiite posting more than 5 reviews a day), and my blams and saves aren't being tracked either.
Is there anyone out there who can help me with my problem? I thank you in advance, and apologize for troubling you with such a trivial problem.

Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:05 PM Reply

You have to vote on 5 submissions per day to get the experience.

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:06 PM Reply

you can only deposit exp daily. Meaning that once you deposit your exp after voting on 5 different movies, you have to wait until the next "grounds gold day" to receive exp for your votes.

tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:06 PM Reply

6/10..
Stay classy my good troll

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:10 PM Reply

At 10/30/12 03:02 PM, JesusWeller wrote: Hello everyone. I'm pretty new to the site (created my account about a month ago), and I'm having issues with the experience system. Since my first gain of 5 experience, I've received no additional experience (despiite posting more than 5 reviews a day), and my blams and saves aren't being tracked either.

sorry for dp, but blams and saves can only be acquired if you vote for movies under judgement (games have a separate judgement portal, but all content regardless is streamed through the classic portal if that's your cup of tea, purple highlights mean the flash is currently under judgement)

Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:12 PM Reply

I foresee great things from you.

BBS Signature
JesusWeller
JesusWeller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:13 PM Reply

I know that I have to post 5 reviews; I have been, and I'm still not receiving anything. Same goes with not all on the same day; I've posted 5 reviews on quite a few days, still received nothing.
It's rather frustrating for me, and a bit confusing.

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:14 PM Reply

At 10/30/12 03:13 PM, JesusWeller wrote: I know that I have to post 5 reviews; I have been, and I'm still not receiving anything. Same goes with not all on the same day; I've posted 5 reviews on quite a few days, still received nothing.
It's rather frustrating for me, and a bit confusing.

voting and reviewing aren't the same thing

saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:15 PM Reply

Experience only works withe the supporter upgrade. Cough up dem bills broke n word

JesusWeller
JesusWeller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:15 PM Reply

At 10/30/12 03:10 PM, Urban-Champion wrote:
At 10/30/12 03:02 PM, JesusWeller wrote: Hello everyone. I'm pretty new to the site (created my account about a month ago), and I'm having issues with the experience system. Since my first gain of 5 experience, I've received no additional experience (despiite posting more than 5 reviews a day), and my blams and saves aren't being tracked either.
sorry for dp, but blams and saves can only be acquired if you vote for movies under judgement (games have a separate judgement portal, but all content regardless is streamed through the classic portal if that's your cup of tea, purple highlights mean the flash is currently under judgement)

I know, and have been; it's just not showing up that I have.
All of the reviews I've made and their times are listed, but nothing is showing up as far as experience goes. Those games that I have reviewed in the under judgement segment (and there are some) haven't shown up.
I'm sorry for troubling everyone, but I really am somewhat frustrated with it.

JesusWeller
JesusWeller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:17 PM Reply

Holy shit... I am an idiot.
I just resolved my own problem, and I am a horrible, horrible fool.
A thousand apologies for troubling you all.

RyanBustersword123
RyanBustersword123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:17 PM Reply

You have to VOTE on 5 flashes. Reviewing is optional.

Experience

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:18 PM Reply

You dont gain XP for reviews, You gain it for voting. You vote by clicking the icons on the right hand side of a flash. 0-5, repeat five times, do it again the next day.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
illicit
illicit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:18 PM Reply

vote on five movies a day and stop leaving reviews

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Experience Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 03:20 PM Reply

At 10/30/12 03:15 PM, JesusWeller wrote:
At 10/30/12 03:10 PM, Urban-Champion wrote:
I know, and have been; it's just not showing up that I have.

because there's a very very very very very very very very small window of opportunity to rake in those points. You have to vote on UJ flashes when they are on the brink of either becoming blammed or saved.

All of the reviews I've made and their times are listed, but nothing is showing up as far as experience goes. Those games that I have reviewed in the under judgement segment (and there are some) haven't shown up.
I'm sorry for troubling everyone, but I really am somewhat frustrated with it.

well at least you figured this one out "yourself" apparently