All this hate. :(
Newgrounds still has more cheesy techno / trance / dance songs than cheesy dubstep songs.
And, to be honest, it's easier for beginners to produce a bad techno track in FL Studio than a bad dubstep track. You just need a few steps:
1. Use the default kick, hihat, snare, clap
2. Don't turn that FL Limiter off and keep the preset!!
3. Sytrus. Choose HYPERSAW and EUROSAW and EUROEUROPOWER and whatnot presets.
4. Let every track peak, but especially the kick. Tadaa, sidechain-compression-like sound, thanks to the FL LIMITER!
For dubstep, on the other hand, you need one - two more steps:
5. Learn that a LFO can make the bass sound like WOBWOBWOB.
6. If you're of great talent, learn to use the magical AUTOMATION on that LFO!
So as I have clearly proven above, wearing pants in public should be avoided at all cost.
(Also, the Admins seem to love it, considering this new Chipstep category.)