Be a Supporter!

Oh for fuck sakes

  • 1,462 Views
  • 79 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:16 PM Reply

I mean seriously... For fuck sakes

Oh for fuck sakes


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:18 PM Reply

October 15th, eh?


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:20 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:18 PM, Boomstick wrote: October 15th, eh?

Hey Heaven knows no concept of time and I am sure it is still real!

I am glad a doctor can finally prove Heaven maybe finally people will believe in Hell!


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Schizo-Sephy
Schizo-Sephy
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:21 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:20 PM, Otto wrote:
I am glad a doctor can finally prove Heaven maybe finally people will believe in Hell!

The world would be better if more people believed in Hell.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:26 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:16 PM, tox wrote: I mean seriously... For fuck sakes

More like, stupidity is more real than ever.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

naronic
naronic
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:29 PM Reply

Why does this bother you so?


BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:34 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:29 PM, naronic wrote: Why does this bother you so?

The fact that these people are fucking lying to your faces? They do this for profit and/or attention and/or they are bat shit crazy and/or all of those things.

There is no heaven. The only heaven there ever will be, is when all religious people suddenly died off.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:35 PM Reply

goes to the after-life and lives to tell the tale

okay then.

TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:37 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:34 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/29/12 02:29 PM, naronic wrote: Why does this bother you so?
The fact that these people are fucking lying to your faces? They do this for profit and/or attention and/or they are bat shit crazy and/or all of those things.

There is no heaven. The only heaven there ever will be, is when all religious people suddenly died off.

First of all, people would take you more seriously if you abandoned the atheist zealot tone. Calm down.

Second, Newsweek itself isn't implying that its employees as a whole believe in the afterlife, or telling other people that they should. It's an article based on one person's experience. They used an attention grabbing title to lure in morons.


Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature
naronic
naronic
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:38 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:34 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/29/12 02:29 PM, naronic wrote: Why does this bother you so?
The fact that these people are fucking lying to your faces?

They wouldn't lie to your face if you weren't turned towards them.


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:38 PM Reply

Don't be so quick to dismiss alternate dimensions.

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:39 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:29 PM, naronic wrote: Why does this bother you so?

A. Speration of religion and state considering most of canadian doctors work under a public health care system
2. News week is spread glaobally... This is a play of the catholic Church to gain a following in the. Wake of the ever dwindling population of the christian faith
(batman symbol). The picture is directly taken from a basic recruiting picture used by the catholic Church.

And above all else... Its coming from a doctor... A person. Who is basing their ability to cure people on the proven ways of science..not faith..


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:40 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:37 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: First of all, people would take you more seriously if you abandoned the atheist zealot tone. Calm down.

I wouldn't sound so much as a 'atheist zealot', if people weren't so zealous at being stupid.

Second, Newsweek itself isn't implying that its employees as a whole believe in the afterlife, or telling other people that they should. It's an article based on one person's experience. They used an attention grabbing title to lure in morons.

I don't give a fuck. They are retarded for doing this to the already stupid minded people of this world that continues to make people lose hope and reason to live life. All this does is tease the fellow human beings and fuels their already tard-o-meter.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:43 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:40 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I wouldn't sound so much as a 'atheist zealot', if people weren't so zealous at being stupid.

You're certainly not contributing to the intelligent side.


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:45 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:43 PM, Narcissy wrote:
At 10/29/12 02:40 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I wouldn't sound so much as a 'atheist zealot', if people weren't so zealous at being stupid.
You're certainly not contributing to the intelligent side.

Considering the situation... Id give that a 7/10... Good one


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:46 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:43 PM, Narcissy wrote: You're certainly not contributing to the intelligent side.

Telling me it, does not make it so. Why don't you give me the 'why'? Why am I not contributing to the intelligence side? Is it because ''I ferkin sed s0!''?


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:55 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:39 PM, tox wrote:
At 10/29/12 02:29 PM, naronic wrote: Why does this bother you so?
A. Speration of religion and state considering most of canadian doctors work under a public health care system

Doctors can believe whatever they want about life after death, since you can't scientifically prove or disprove it. And it's not like he was prescribing anything based on his beliefs.

2. News week is spread glaobally...

It's not even going to be physically printed after the end of this year. I'll frankly be surprised if the online version is still in business in another two years.

This is a play of the catholic Church to gain a following in the. Wake of the ever dwindling population of the christian faith

All Catholics are Christian, but not all Christians are Catholic. Fun fact: Jews and Muslims also believe in heaven.


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:58 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:55 PM, ohbombuh wrote: Doctors can believe whatever they want about life after death, since you can't scientifically prove or disprove it. And it's not like he was prescribing anything based on his beliefs.

That is not their job to extract their nonsense out of their heads and influence people with garbage. The reason why there is no way to disprove it or prove it is the same reason we can't prove the boogeyman or disprove him. You have to be an absolute retard to buy into 'faith in antithetical values'.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:59 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:55 PM, ohbombuh wrote:

You just love shitting on my coat dont you..


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:59 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:46 PM, Insanctuary wrote: Telling me it, does not make it so. Why don't you give me the 'why'? Why am I not contributing to the intelligence side?

I'll throw you a bone.

Mindless bickering over trivial problems, lashing out on a forum that can't nor won't do anything about former trivial problems. Generalizing an entire group simply for having an opposite belief of your own. Using the term "retarded" so loosely that it loses all meaning aside from "not sharing my own belief." You also seem to feel shouting profanity off in your posts when debating makes you look more intelligent.

These are just a few things I seen in my short visits of the BBS after a long absence. If you can already leave that impression and a majority were to agree with me, then chances of you being on a wrong path with a self-righteous pseudo intellectual belief, is likely high.

Oh, and there's this little tid-bit too.

Is it because ''I ferkin sed s0!''?

You have no idea who I am, and decide to not only force words down my throat, but also insult me. if you can't keep yourself in a civil manner when handling and/or discussing people who don't share a belief with you then don't attempt to.


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 03:08 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:59 PM, Narcissy wrote:
At 10/29/12 02:46 PM, Insanctuary wrote: Telling me it, does not make it so. Why don't you give me the 'why'? Why am I not contributing to the intelligence side?
I'll throw you a bone.

I already have a skeletal structure doing me enough good.

Mindless bickering over trivial problems, lashing out on a forum that can't nor won't do anything about former trivial problems. Generalizing an entire group simply for having an opposite belief of your own. Using the term "retarded" so loosely that it loses all meaning aside from "not sharing my own belief." You also seem to feel shouting profanity off in your posts when debating makes you look more intelligent.

No, I like to heat the discussions because fire brings forth the true face of our people. When the going gets tough; when people are pressured; all shields are down. You've got me all wrong, sir. You know nothing of me and only jumped to an infantile conclusion of me and by saying 'i'll throw you a bone' you are condescending me, but I don't give a fuck because I'm the one on these boards that has the balls to handle a heated debate while many of you cower and pull the victim card like sad sacks of hypocrisy.

These are just a few things I seen in my short visits of the BBS after a long absence. If you can already leave that impression and a majority were to agree with me, then chances of you being on a wrong path with a self-righteous pseudo intellectual belief, is likely high.

Argument of quantity is not helping you right now. Hitler had many people who followed him. Religion has so many followers. God, the more people, the worse it gets. You have no idea how ignorant you sound when you say things like that. You don't get me and jump to silly conclusions. Your 'why' turned out to be subjective nonsense -- this is not surprising.

Oh, and there's this little tid-bit too.
Is it because ''I ferkin sed s0!''?
You have no idea who I am, and decide to not only force words down my throat, but also insult me. if you can't keep yourself in a civil manner when handling and/or discussing people who don't share a belief with you then don't attempt to.

Oh, I don't need to know you to know that your ideas and subjectivity is a crock of self-appointed knee-jerking. You really act like you are better than me, haha. Go on, convince yourself so, I will only keep breaking your petty facade.

I agreed with your assessment. I am against the idiots of our world. I am not in the politics game. There is literally no place or room for you to tell me I am a pseudo-intellectual. All you have is what you have said, which is self-appointed drivel.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

JBK
JBK
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 03:08 PM Reply

A doctor eh? You gotta believe a doctor.


"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
ttdub
ttdub
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:16 PM, tox wrote: I mean seriously... For fuck sakes

That would simply mean that god screwed up and let them in, not knowing they would be revived.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 03:11 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:59 PM, tox wrote:
At 10/29/12 02:55 PM, ohbombuh wrote:
You just love shitting on my coat dont you..

Admittedly, it's pretty fun.


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 03:13 PM Reply

Insanctuary...
Making Saturn's out of pebbles


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 03:17 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 03:08 PM, Insanctuary wrote: No, I like to heat the discussions because fire brings forth the true face of our people. When the going gets tough; when people are pressured; all shields are down.

You're on a forum. Not a political rally.

You've got me all wrong, sir. You know nothing of me and only jumped to an infantile conclusion of me

As did you, remember?

don't give a fuck

Bing.

because I'm the one on these boards that has the balls to handle a heated debate while many of you cower and pull the victim card like sad sacks of hypocrisy.

Arguing over the Internet is ballsy?

Argument of quantity is not helping you right now.

Majority tends to rule.

Hitler had many people who followed him.

Yes?

Religion has so many followers.

And?

God, the more people, the worse it gets.

For the opposing side.

You have no idea how ignorant you sound when you say things like that.

Have I introduced you to my friend Pot, Kettle?

You don't get me and jump to silly conclusions. Your 'why' turned out to be subjective nonsense -- this is not surprising.

Everything you said so far is subjective.

Oh, I don't need to know you to know that your ideas and subjectivity is a crock of self-appointed knee-jerking. You really act like you are better than me, haha. Go on, convince yourself so, I will only keep breaking your petty facade.

You and Pot seem to really be hitting it off. Good to know.


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 03:21 PM Reply

Narcissy...
Making Neptune's out of farts


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 03:24 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 03:21 PM, tox wrote: Narcissy...
Making Neptune's out of farts

My powers are unmatched.


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 03:25 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 03:17 PM, Narcissy wrote:
At 10/29/12 03:08 PM, Insanctuary wrote: No, I like to heat the discussions because fire brings forth the true face of our people. When the going gets tough; when people are pressured; all shields are down.
You're on a forum. Not a political rally.

I just told you that when there are a lot of people, it generally bodes problems. Now you are instigating I want to be in a rally.

You've got me all wrong, sir. You know nothing of me and only jumped to an infantile conclusion of me
As did you, remember?

Saying I'm a pseudo-intellectual does not mean I am one. Therefore my conclusion was based off your lack of objective basis.

don't give a fuck
Bing.

Look at you taking my words out of context. I don't give a fuck, because I don't whine over trivial things that are personally subjected.

because I'm the one on these boards that has the balls to handle a heated debate while many of you cower and pull the victim card like sad sacks of hypocrisy.
Arguing over the Internet is ballsy?

You'd be surprised how words can severely dismantle your entire ethos. The truth hurts, sir. Your argument doesn't. It never was truth. Maybe your sick and twisted self-appointed truth, but not truth nontheless.

Argument of quantity is not helping you right now.
Majority tends to rule.

That is because of their mass stupidity and incredible walls of deeply rooted denial. They are no different than swatting a single bee compared to swatting hundreds of them. Quantity does not assure quality -- never will.

Hitler had many people who followed him.
Yes?

'many' people...

Religion has so many followers.
And?

'many' followers

God, the more people, the worse it gets.
For the opposing side.

Which side is the opposing side, sir?

You have no idea how ignorant you sound when you say things like that.
Have I introduced you to my friend Pot, Kettle?

Now you are going to imply hypocrisy in my words, while you continue to defelect everything I've sent your way surely to incinerate your arrogance towards me.

You don't get me and jump to silly conclusions. Your 'why' turned out to be subjective nonsense -- this is not surprising.
Everything you said so far is subjective.

Not having an argument and saying ''you're a pseudo-intellect'' is making an attempt at an objective premise you should back up with objectivism.

Oh, I don't need to know you to know that your ideas and subjectivity is a crock of self-appointed knee-jerking. You really act like you are better than me, haha. Go on, convince yourself so, I will only keep breaking your petty facade.
You and Pot seem to really be hitting it off. Good to know.

As long as you continue to ignore my points; you are no more or less an used inanimate object than the pot and kettle combined, sir.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Oh for fuck sakes Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 03:27 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 03:24 PM, Narcissy wrote:
At 10/29/12 03:21 PM, tox wrote: Narcissy...
Making Neptune's out of farts
My powers are unmatched.

I dont know bro.. Insanctuary is doing a pretty good job at making his second saturn at this point..


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature