New Topic Respond to this Topic
Seatbeltnazi
Seatbeltnazi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 10:12 AM Reply

I met a girl at a college event and asked her out. She was in a sexy marilyn monroe costume.

So we go out saturday to see Cloud Atlas. Within the first 30 minutes of being in my car(movie started at 6:45, got there at 5) I was already inside her pants fingering her. Now she proclaims she is no hoe, that she doesn't fuck on the first date, etc. BUT I know the rules to women, turn them on enough and they will throw all their rules out the window.

Never once did she say stop, I don't want to, please don't, get off me, or anything. So we watch the movie, and my hand is inbetween her legs nearly the entire time(she is a freeze baby, it was to keep her warm ;) lol). So we get out of the movie and we go back into my car and I drive around to the back to a more secluded, dark part of the parking lot so whatever may happen won't be seen.

We start kissing again, jump into the back seat and start fingering, foreplay, etc. I make as though I was going to go down on her, and zip down her pants and see her disgusting chicken neck pussy/clit/thing. I don't know how womens vaginas can get so disgusting(tip for the young, most cute girls have ugly ass vaginas), so I said screw that and sit back up and start pulling her pants the rest of the way off her legs. She was wearing skinny jeans, so they got caught on her ankles and shin areas so she had to assist me in taking them off(my car is a tiny cavalier).

Once again she said I don't usually fuck on the first date but I thought, Shit, she let me take her pants AND panties all the way off, she is soaking wet, I whispered into her ear sexually saying "Say you want me, I know you do." and she purred back into my ear she wanted me, so I don't know how much more primed for fucking this girl could be.

So my dick is dry obviously so I rub the tip on her clit/upper vaginal area to get it wet, to no avail. I spit on it and ask her to spit into my hand to help lube it. She does so and I lube it up and slip it in, she moaned, kind of moved her hips with me.

Then suddenly she stops me, saying I don't want to do this. I pull out instantly, and recoil back. I instantly put my pants on, then seeing she is kind of upset I step out of the back seat and stand by the side of my car and let her get re-dressed in private.

She suddenly changes her tune, saying she was turned on but didnt want to do any of it, I reply with "Lose my number, I have no attraction to you anymore, I understand not wanting to do it but I don't like weak wishey-washey women. I don't have any inclination to see you again, let me drive you back to where you parked."

Which I could tell pissed her off more than me actually trying to fuck her, I suppose she really liked me. Word for the wise though, if you are with a crazy girl like this, end it on her terms and cut your losses. I should have kissed her ass and apologized but fuck that, I know what she wanted and she knew what I was trying to do, it wasn't my fault.

The whole time we were talking she bitched about how her ex was a pussy and she likes a man who takes charge and is a real 'man' so to speak, so I took that as her wanting me to be a bit more aggressive and animalistic in a way, being a rough man as a counterpart for her soft femininity, so I took her hand in mine without asking, kissed her passionately on the drop of a dime and made the moves I assumed she wanted me to, which I assume were correct because at no time did she tell me to back off or stop being so forward. I had already even kissed her at the party the first time we met and had made seductive little touches, etc as I walked past her (quick glancing touches on the inner soft side of her elbow while I walked past and when she was talking to her friends, didn't look back after I did it, her friends squealed and said I was cute, looked like a G).

But anyway last night at 10:30 I got a call from the police dept, saying I was a suspect in a rape charge and that I may be called by a detective within the next week or so if her story is convincing for them to follow through with it. I know nothing was forced, but she never literally said "Please fuck me" which terrifies me.

Now after I drove away from the darker area I park across the lane from her car and she decides she wants to sit in my back seat and lecture me on how I'm an asshole and all this for about ten minutes and that and how she is no hoe, as though can convince herself out of what she just did with me. I could tell intense regret in her voice but never did I force anything on her. She let herself get carried away at the worst and at the best it was a misunderstanding on both parts.

Who the hell stays in the car and lectures their rapist about how they are an asshole and how they arent a hoe. For that matter why would she even consider herself a hoe, in her mind she was JUST RAPED. Fucking retarded girl.

I have no idea what to do, I don't want my family to find out, I don't want to go to prison for a false accusation of rape, and not only that but because she accused me of rape, the cop told me that that would be on my permanent record forever. If anyone does a background check on me it will always come up with "Accused of rape".

What the fuck do I do? I didn't sleep at all last night, I can't stop thinking about it. I've been drinking since I woke up to try to forget its happening. I'm so afraid. I've never felt terror like this since my sister went missing for a few days.

TL,DR Tupac has my back, Cloud Atlas was terrible and made no sense, bitches are crazy.

Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 10:16 AM Reply

Simple. Be straight about it. Pin every single contradiction of yours against her whorish nature.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 10:25 AM Reply

You will be fine dude. If everything you say is true, she won't have any marks or bruises on herself. Which is a great thing for you. She also probably hasn't gotten a rape kit done. Which is another good point for you. No DNA evidence.

Seatbeltnazi
Seatbeltnazi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 10:31 AM Reply

At 10/29/12 10:25 AM, DickBuns wrote: You will be fine dude. If everything you say is true, she won't have any marks or bruises on herself. Which is a great thing for you. She also probably hasn't gotten a rape kit done. Which is another good point for you. No DNA evidence.

I didn't even cum. The first time with every new girl its a struggle not to bust but I always manage. We stopped before I came. There is no evidence.

Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.

Fuoco
Fuoco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 10:31 AM Reply

DNA evidence or not, in most cases is enough for a grieving girl to accuse a man of rape for him to spend long time in jail (at least here in Mexico, not sure how the law is there).

Anyhow, you should contact your lawyer and get proper advice from him instead of us. Maybe try talking the girl out of it, if the lawyer considers it necessary. Good luck man, I hope things turn out fine.

Sakura's theme | Bunnykill 5
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 10:52 AM Reply

Needs a tl;dr.

You've got a fine pair of eyes.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 10:55 AM Reply

At 10/29/12 10:52 AM, HomicidialFrog wrote: Needs a tl;dr.

You. Are. An. Idiot.

your idiocy needs a tl;dr

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 11:01 AM Reply

At 10/29/12 10:55 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
You. Are. An. Idiot.

your idiocy needs a tl;dr

tl;dr

You've got a fine pair of eyes.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 11:09 AM Reply

you need a knife in your balls

you'll be fine OP

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
funnyman46
funnyman46
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 11:40 AM Reply

Clearly it wasn't rape, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

If you want to make things better between you and her so she doesn't make accusations like this, maybe it's a good idea to apologize. Just saying.

Yay, more jokes!

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 11:50 AM Reply

Rape her for reals so you won't be FALSELY accused anymoren

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 11:52 AM Reply

Seatbeltnazi probably pressured her into shitting on his chest or something weird like that. He probably forced her to do it.

Dew
Dew
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 12:01 PM Reply

She probably thought you wouldn't do it, and got scared when she was proven wrong. I don't know what to think about the police charges, I'm sure they will be dropped.

Maybe she has cop friends or something I don't know...?

-

Basamune
Basamune
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 01:08 PM Reply

For one if the cops doesn't have any DNA proof on her belonging to you (and by that i mean your man juice) I don't think they could arrest you. Also as stated, most rape victims would have at least scratch marks on them in the a most definite struggle between the victim and criminal. the main think in this situation is keep a cool head on this and definitely get in touch with a lawyer.

Dimitrilium
Dimitrilium
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 01:20 PM Reply

Just bring up the fact she said she wanted you. That mean yes. If she lie, just step up and call her liar.

tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 01:28 PM Reply

Sounds to me like you have shit taste in women
Shit abilities in love making
Shit instincts to reading a woman and what she is going to do to you
And rank fingernails

Either that or she had to fart really bad and chose to gytfo so she could let the wind fill the sails.

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 01:46 PM Reply

I personally know of 3 cases where a man was accused of rape when it wasn't. In all 3 cases, the man didn't even touch the woman. In all 3 cases the man was found guilty. I have no clue where the shit you're from, but America loves to watch a man hang. This "innocent until proven guilty" line is bullshit, you're fucked unless you can solidly prove otherwise.

BBS Signature
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:41 PM Reply

you clearly provoked her to go to such legal lengths. I'm not saying you raped her but telling her "delete my number, I'm not interested" probably was the worst decision to make at the time.

she has you by your balls now. instant karma bitch now suck it up

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:43 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:41 PM, Urban-Champion wrote: she has you by your balls now.

You could not be anymore wrong.

It does not take a preschool psychologist to figure out that this girl was setting up a facade to cover her own ass.

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:43 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:43 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/29/12 02:41 PM, Urban-Champion wrote: she has you by your balls now.
You could not be anymore wrong.

It does not take a preschool psychologist to figure out that this girl was setting up a facade to cover her own ass.

it's an opinion. opinions can't be wrong.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:43 PM, Urban-Champion wrote: opinions can't be wrong.

I just proved it wrong.

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 02:47 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/29/12 02:43 PM, Urban-Champion wrote: opinions can't be wrong.
I just proved it wrong.

well good for you insanctuary you're doing great

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 02:50 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 10:12 AM, Seatbeltnazi wrote:
The whole time we were talking she bitched about how her ex was a pussy and she likes a man who takes charge and is a real 'man' so to speak, so I took that as her wanting me to be a bit more aggressive and animalistic in a way, being a rough man as a counterpart for her soft femininity, so I took her hand in mine without asking, kissed her passionately on the drop of a dime and made the moves I assumed she wanted me to....

Not that it does much good now, but THIS ^^^ is where ya probably done goofed. You would've been safer off just being chill about it, dropped her off, and by being a "strong man who takes charge" You're being strong by putting your foot down and sticking to your decisions when she won't put out after leading you like that.

Talk to the police that called you on how you can ease the situation. A real rapist probably wouldn't seek the police's help.

You have nothing to hide...so be cool, bitch! BE COOL.

Like a couple of Fonzie's up in here.

And yeah, never speak to her again. Don't even agitate her, don't even tell her to fuck right off, she ain't worth your time.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 07:28 PM Reply

Whenever it comes to male on female rape, it is always guilty until proven innocent. Whatever you do, absolutely do not say anything that sounds close to "she wanted it." Say that she went along with every single thing you did, and that when she revoked consent, you instantly stopped. Also call her a trifling bitch who wanted the D but didn't want to look like no hoe so she ran to the 5-0

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 07:32 PM Reply

I never asked people out, I just cozied up to them, and eventually after several months of being really close friends, we just kinda considered ourselves in a relationship.

Takes a hell of a long time, but the relationship is always 3 times stronger. Getting to know eachother, and becoming close friends, before we looked at eachother in a romantic way, built a solid foundation for a relationship.

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 07:32 PM Reply

Well you shouldn't have raped her.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 08:15 PM Reply

kill her

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 08:20 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 08:15 PM, Yert wrote: kill her

And the 2012 Best Idea Ever Award goes to...

Even the most righteous, logically sound individuals are subject to poor reasoning skills and deluded mindsets.

BBS Signature
Shayl
Shayl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 12:36 AM Reply

Ok first of all

1) DO NOT talk to the cops
2) DO NOT talk to the cops
3) Get a lawyer IMMEDIATELY

These are the things you should do, especially if you got a call from the cops directly. NEVER EVER speak to the cops for any reason, even if you are 100% innocent.

I can't stress this enough, get a lawyer RIGHT NOW and DO NOT talk to the cops. I know lawyers are expensive but this is your life here.

Again, DO NOT talk to the cops.

If you need more convincing about what you should do, please watch this video. It's a Law professor explaining why you should never talk to the cops, and he brings in a police chief who admits you should never talk to cops:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 02:53 AM Reply

Don't worry, you will be fine. Trust me on this one.

If you legitimately didn't rape her, then they won't arrest you.

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature